Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Halloween Costumes

Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 3:31:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What are yours?

Mine is V.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 8:48:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My least favorite holiday. I usually dress as the irritated guy who turns off the lights and hopes kids don't come to his house.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 8:57:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I still need one, i was planning on not doing anything for halloween, but i just got my schedule and i work then. Apparently everyone wears a costume to work on halloween. Ideas? :)
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 9:42:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 3:31:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What are yours?

Mine is V.

Elaborate...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 9:44:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 9:42:14 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:31:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What are yours?

Mine is V.

Elaborate...

V for Vendetta.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 9:44:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Myself. :P
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 9:47:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 8:48:09 PM, Maikuru wrote:
My least favorite holiday. I usually dress as the irritated guy who turns off the lights and hopes kids don't come to his house.

Exactly me. However, maybe I'll be a yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Madison Avenue and Hollywood, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!

(If anybody gets the reference, I applaud you.)
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 9:57:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 9:44:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/27/2012 9:42:14 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/27/2012 3:31:22 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What are yours?

Mine is V.

Elaborate...

V for Vendetta.

Ok. I think I can beat that.

For cross country we had a day where we were supposed to (last Monday) dress up in our halloween costumes and wear crazy clothes. I was Mitt Romney [1] with a Santa Claus hat [2], terminator-like sunglasses (remember the ones from Terminator II), a formal suit, and running shorts with running shoes, but the mask was a realistic one.

My "costume" scared some people, but I think it's a safe bet that I was the wackiest person there.

[1] http://tinyurl.com...
[2] http://tinyurl.com...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 10:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
American flag bandanna wrapped around my head+My own long crazy hair+My uncle's Korean War era service jacket unbuttoned without a shirt on underneath+Blue Jeans+Some bead bracelets and necklaces from my girlfriend+Cigarette (I could get one from some of the stoners I know but I guess it's safer to just make a fake one out of paper since I'm gonna be out in public and I'm 15)=Instant hippy costume
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 10:08:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 10:02:33 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
American flag bandanna wrapped around my head+My own long crazy hair+My uncle's Korean War era service jacket unbuttoned without a shirt on underneath+Blue Jeans+Some bead bracelets and necklaces from my girlfriend+Cigarette (I could get one from some of the stoners I know but I guess it's safer to just make a fake one out of paper since I'm gonna be out in public and I'm 15)=Instant hippy costume

Pictures or it didn't happen.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 10:09:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 10:08:20 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/27/2012 10:02:33 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
American flag bandanna wrapped around my head+My own long crazy hair+My uncle's Korean War era service jacket unbuttoned without a shirt on underneath+Blue Jeans+Some bead bracelets and necklaces from my girlfriend+Cigarette (I could get one from some of the stoners I know but I guess it's safer to just make a fake one out of paper since I'm gonna be out in public and I'm 15)=Instant hippy costume

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Well it didn't happen because it's not Halloween yet.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 10:10:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 10:09:37 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/27/2012 10:08:20 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/27/2012 10:02:33 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
American flag bandanna wrapped around my head+My own long crazy hair+My uncle's Korean War era service jacket unbuttoned without a shirt on underneath+Blue Jeans+Some bead bracelets and necklaces from my girlfriend+Cigarette (I could get one from some of the stoners I know but I guess it's safer to just make a fake one out of paper since I'm gonna be out in public and I'm 15)=Instant hippy costume

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Well it didn't happen because it's not Halloween yet.

I meant... afterwards.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 10:16:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 10:10:03 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/27/2012 10:09:37 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 10/27/2012 10:08:20 PM, Contra wrote:
At 10/27/2012 10:02:33 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
American flag bandanna wrapped around my head+My own long crazy hair+My uncle's Korean War era service jacket unbuttoned without a shirt on underneath+Blue Jeans+Some bead bracelets and necklaces from my girlfriend+Cigarette (I could get one from some of the stoners I know but I guess it's safer to just make a fake one out of paper since I'm gonna be out in public and I'm 15)=Instant hippy costume

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Well it didn't happen because it's not Halloween yet.

I meant... afterwards.

Sure thing. I'm sure someone I know will take a picture of me when I show up with my pale and emaciated chest exposed on a night when everyone in town is liable to see me, just to commemorate the embarrassment.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 10:50:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm going as myself, Halloween is childish.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2012 11:28:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 10:50:28 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
I'm going as myself, Halloween is childish.

The purpose isn't to be a child, but to have fun. And if you get the right costume, it can be really fun.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 10:33:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 2:45:31 AM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm going as a whore.

So no costume? You're no fun :(
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 10:49:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/28/2012 10:33:10 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/28/2012 2:45:31 AM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm going as a whore.

So no costume? You're no fun :(

Derp.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 2:04:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cereal Killer.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2012 2:43:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm going in normal clothes with an empty bag tied on my belt. The bag holds all the fucks I give.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 11:08:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Neo from the Matrix. I just so happen to resemble Keanu Reeves.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 11:09:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/31/2012 11:08:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Neo from the Matrix. I just so happen to resemble Keanu Reeves.

Costume entirely homemade from items already owned, but looks 100% legit.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 11:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/27/2012 8:57:18 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I still need one, i was planning on not doing anything for halloween, but i just got my schedule and i work then. Apparently everyone wears a costume to work on halloween. Ideas? :)

I ended up buying a hat and dressing as a witch, because what better costume for when you completely forgot you never bought a costume?