Jump to topic:

Dirty dancing pervert rat

PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 12:39:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I be workin and earnin a paycheck, first time anyone has allowed me such a luxury since fricking Valentine's Day!

Gaw ... 8 months!

Its only one day, unfortunately, after months of calling in every weekday to several temp agency ... rather pathetic, isn't it? But I don't care. I feel irrationally exuberant!
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 12:41:22 PM
At 10/6/2009 12:39:25 PM, PervRat wrote:
I be workin and earnin a paycheck, first time anyone has allowed me such a luxury since fricking Valentine's Day!

You consider working a luxury now? You've come a long way.

Gaw ... 8 months!

Its only one day, unfortunately, after months of calling in every weekday to several temp agency ... rather pathetic, isn't it? But I don't care. I feel irrationally exuberant!

Yes, you are pathetic.

Btw- What did you do?
BrandonClark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 4:06:04 PM
At 10/6/2009 12:41:22 PM, Nags wrote:
Btw- What did you do?

Judging by the title of the thread, I think he works in a strip club.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 6:19:23 PM
Of course its a luxury. I'm not unemployed by choice, never have been. I hate being kicked to the curb, I hate not being able to pay my bills.

Nothing glorious, just helping basically redecorate checkstands at grocery stores, swapping out magazine racks and shuffling around the magazines into the new racks.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 6:25:21 PM
Nothing glorious, just helping basically redecorate checkstands at grocery stores, swapping out magazine racks and shuffling around the magazines into the new racks.

Thank God...
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2009 6:56:42 PM
At 10/6/2009 6:19:23 PM, PervRat wrote:
Of course its a luxury. I'm not unemployed by choice, never have been. I hate being kicked to the curb, I hate not being able to pay my bills.

Wait... so is this a permanent job?