Drug Dealing

jedipengiun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 4:05:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How difficult is it?
It's more than a ball ache trying to find a job, and with my dad on a Breaking Bad marathon I've been entertaining the idea of drug dealing. I'm all for the legalisation of drugs and this could be consider this a protest. Also, I'd be protected, why, it is because it's prohibited. See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel. That's literally true - Milton Friedman. What do you think? :)
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 4:42:38 PM
At 11/25/2012 4:05:46 PM, jedipengiun wrote:
How difficult is it?
It's more than a ball ache trying to find a job, and with my dad on a Breaking Bad marathon I've been entertaining the idea of drug dealing. I'm all for the legalisation of drugs and this could be consider this a protest. Also, I'd be protected, why, it is because it's prohibited. See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel. That's literally true - Milton Friedman. What do you think? :)

I think it might be a little harder to make an actual career out of it. You could probably only do it to make a little side money. Most dealers make less than minimum wage for the hours they put it (freakonomic).

http://articles.latimes.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 5:06:46 PM
I've considered it myself but I don't want to go to jail, so I don't.
If marijuana was legalised, I'd probably open up a pot shop called "Smokeys" or "Bong on" or something...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 5:29:36 PM
100% of all people who sell drugs will get busted eventually. 80% within the first 6 months. I know, I will only sell to friends. It's not your friends you have to worry about. It is the friends of your friends you have to worry about. They know you sell drugs because your friends tell them you sell drugs. They get busted and drop the dime on you to get out of trouble. Drug dealing 101. It is unlikely you have the stomach for it anyway. You must be armed at all times because you will eventually become a target for the criminal element. You will be summarily robbed of your drugs and money and you can't call the police. Ya go ahead and sell drugs, but don't be one of those crybaby bitches that ball their eyes out when they get busted. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. The fact that you are one here proves you could never do the time. You might as well go ahead and take it in the azz now so you can get used to what it will be like for you in prison when you get busted for selling drugs.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 5:37:16 PM
You can learn more watching this mini-documentary than any of the responses you'll receive. It's like anything in life: if you're passionate, smart, and driven, you'll succeed. Don't rush into at all. Consider all of your options and the ramifications of your decisions before you do anything.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 5:59:46 PM
You can make a lot of money, but most drug dealers I know smoke/use all their profit. Also a drug dealing friend of mines house just recently got robbed and a kid there got shot and killed. Its pretty high risk high reward.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 6:02:37 PM
At 11/25/2012 5:38:15 PM, badger wrote:
My bad, atheist dude.

I prefer to go by CanaryWharfCatholic now instead of Wallstreetatheist.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 6:33:20 PM
It's easy. Just find a lot of drug users and hang out with them. A great way to become friends with one is to let them borrow money a few times, and trust me you'll never see that money again but if you want to become close to them it will be worth it. Then just tag along with them, find out where they buy their drugs from, become friends with those people, and providing you don't stumble into the middle of a gang skirmish, just convince a supplier that you can make a profit and start selling it to desperate stupid people. The rest depends on being a good salesman, or maybe extortionist is a better word, but that's not really something I can teach you. Or better yet, just start making some of those low level users money by borrowing drugs and selling them for extra money (which again requires you to find stupid and desperate buyers) and do it that way.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 6:56:49 PM
I think I saw a drug deal go down in White Castle during my stay in NYC
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 8:12:11 PM
Watch Breaking Bad Seasons 2-4. Primarily focus on Gus Fring
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 11:47:30 PM
At 11/25/2012 10:56:03 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Also, if your inspiration for selling drugs is a TV show, you're not cut out for it.

Kill joy. Sometimes it is better to encourage stuff like this just for it to fail.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 11:49:26 PM
Just learn how to grow weed and shrooms.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 8:37:06 AM
At 11/25/2012 11:47:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/25/2012 10:56:03 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Also, if your inspiration for selling drugs is a TV show, you're not cut out for it.

Kill joy. Sometimes it is better to encourage stuff like this just for it to fail.

yes, then we can all have a good old laugh when he gets killed.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 10:57:57 PM
OK not every drug-dealer is a thug.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 12:35:44 PM
How difficult is it?

This is a generally unwise career path.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 12:57:04 PM
At 11/27/2012 12:35:44 PM, YYW wrote:
How difficult is it?

No shite.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 1:49:09 PM
How difficult is it?

I don't think there is any need to justify it simply because it's illegal. You can make good money in the drug business, but it's sort of like the military; if you want a future from it, you gotta go career.

Weed isn't gonna earn you very much money unless you slang full time, and you build some sort of residual income; sell to other dealers.

Coke/Meth, risky as f*ck, but pays like it oughta. This id real drug dealing, and the longer you are into this, and mroe money you make, the more the risk isn't worth it; unless, of course, you enjoy that life style.

E is a good push. You can flip boats at a massive and come up on 300-400% profit. There is a huge risk in CA, since it's a felony, but the asians got it down pretty good over there; imitate them and you'll have a bonus year from time to time-- slang these on & off (1yr on - 1yr off).

If you just want some pocket cash, you can get a part-time job, and slang weed on the side; come up with a couple extra hundred per week.

All of this is assuming you have atleast some kind of marketing/networking skills. Ppl buy from who they like, even if it's over-priced.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 6:23:47 PM
At 11/27/2012 12:57:04 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 11/27/2012 12:35:44 PM, YYW wrote:
How difficult is it?

No shite.

I thought it was worth mentioning.