Total Posts:352|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

...um

BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:22:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:21:33 PM, Bexxx wrote:
bye.

thanks.

what? you're still online so I know you're not leaving the site.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:26:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think I can hear Brandon's heart breaking from here.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:27:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What a stupid b*tch man.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:28:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:26:19 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
I think I can hear Brandon's heart breaking from here.

if my laugh sounds like a breaking heart, then you are correct
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:30:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:28:14 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:26:19 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
I think I can hear Brandon's heart breaking from here.

if my laugh sounds like a breaking heart, then you are correct

Haha. I think you scared her off mate...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:30:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:28:14 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:26:19 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
I think I can hear Brandon's heart breaking from here.

if my laugh sounds like a breaking heart, then you are correct

come on... you seemed in love...
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:31:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:30:25 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:28:14 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:26:19 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
I think I can hear Brandon's heart breaking from here.

if my laugh sounds like a breaking heart, then you are correct

come on... you seemed in love...

I just like messing with people's heads.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:31:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:25:46 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
and now her account is closed

BrandonClark
do you always go for the crazies or is this something new that you are trying.
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:33:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:31:32 PM, Nags wrote:
See: Bexxx's comment on my profile.

That seems to be the reason.

Nah, that was an hour ago, she seemed normal until like 10 minutes ago.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:34:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She didn't have a hot personality.
She leaves because everyone doesn't find her to be the most beautiful goddess in all the kingdom.
I can't stand girls like that
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:35:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:34:11 PM, philosphical wrote:
She leaves because everyone doesn't find her to be the most beautiful goddess in all the kingdom.

That's totally it. Like what she wanted me to write on the sign...
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:35:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago

That's totally it. Like what she wanted me to write on the sign...

exactly my point.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:36:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

what did you do... profess your love for her.
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:37:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?

what was it...
Bexxx
Posts: 66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?

Now you're getting there
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:39:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM, Bexxx wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?


Now you're getting there

Oh she's back... were you just watching us?
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:39:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?

Probably man, who cares? She's gone now, as far as I could tell she didn't add anything to the site anways.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:39:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM, Bexxx wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?


Now you're getting there

what was it...
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:40:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM, Bexxx wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?


Now you're getting there

Haha, the fudge?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:40:28 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:39:02 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM, Bexxx wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?


Now you're getting there

Oh she's back... were you just watching us?

what did you say
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:40:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:39:26 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM, Bexxx wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?


Now you're getting there

what was it...

It was like "I'm finding it very hard to track you down online coz you don't post your real name" or some such.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BrandonClark
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2009 7:40:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/12/2009 7:39:26 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:38:29 PM, Bexxx wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:36:37 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:34:23 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:33:24 PM, BrandonClark wrote:
At 10/12/2009 7:31:58 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Figures. Now that im back the hot girl leaves...

She's not that hot.

@nags I started laughing when I saw that, but I think she left because about 2 minutes before she left, I posted something on her profile...

Something very stalkerish I might add...

I figured it would creep her out. Did I go too far?


Now you're getting there

what was it...

I said that it was difficult to track her down online when her name is tiger123 Zebra.

I don't know if that's it.
BLACKHAWKS 6-5 lN OVERTIME!!!