Out of interest.

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:43:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/14/2009 3:31:59 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
Anyone here ever been arrested, or had any trouble with the cops at all?

I got arrested for public nuisance at a party when I was about 17 for giving the cops sh1t out the front. They slammed me hard on the bonnet of the car and threw me in the back. Another copper sat down in the back next to me but had to get out to stop a fight, which was lucky because I had just under a quarter ounce in my pocket and this gave me time to shove it in the band of my boxers. I got to the cop shop, they searched my pockets only (phew!), and my old boy had to come pick me up, which he did in a taxi because he and mum had been out on the booze themselves. I got home, thanked dad for the lift and had a few bongs of the weed they failed to find on me, laughing as I did. Good times.

Other than that, I lost my license for a year, which was f*cking terrible.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
B-Rock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:47:08 PM
One of my friends threw something out of a ferriss wheel at the navy pier in chicago on band tour and the cops detained us both until a chaperone came and picked us up.
Why is the default color brown?
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 3:47:17 PM
At 10/14/2009 3:45:14 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Yes. Police two or three times, FBI once.

Haha really? Why FBI?

What about yourself Haze?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2009 4:58:53 PM
Nope. I'm an absolute darling.

Except when my buddy threw a discarded coffee cup over the bridge on to the highway. Some trucker who was on the road (not the highway) and saw stopped his 18-wheeler, got out, and chased after the both of us. Me, being the spineless wimp I was, decided not to bother to run and let him catch u. My friend booked it way down the street, and only came back out of concern for me. He was charged (he was a repeat-offender, while I wasn't and only an accessory) while I faced the wrath of my parents. That was the one and only time I've ever been involved with the police, and had been a culprit - all other times, I've just been a witness.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 3:59:24 AM
Once for DUI; once for DUI, speeding, dangerous driving and evading arrest and once for Grievous Bodily Harm.

A night in the cells and a one year driving ban for the first DUI offence, another night in the cells and a five year ban for the second DUI and other driving offences (they had to use a helicopter to catch me) and a night in the cells and a police caution for Actual Bodily Harm for the violent assault.

But that was all a long time ago now.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 4:15:53 AM
haha! Some quality stories coming out here.

I've been arrested a few times but never charged for anything, I'm the good boy in my family. One of my brothers got 6 months prison and a 5 year ban for dangerous driving (vehicular assault) and the other got 3 years for selling pills but I guess I learned from their mistakes (or just had better luck.)

Last time I was in a police van was a couple of years ago and really stupid and pathetic as I just insulted a copper (called him a w@nker) for no reason. Maybe I'm getting dumber as I get older, hope not.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 1:23:32 PM
No arrest. But cops talked and kept an eye out when I was 16 in an online relationship with a 26 year old. I didn't hold a significantly different view of the government at that time, so it was hard to keep a straight face.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 1:25:29 PM
At 10/15/2009 1:23:32 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
No arrest. But cops talked and kept an eye out when I was 16 in an online relationship with a 26 year old. I didn't hold a significantly different view of the government at that time, so it was hard to keep a straight face.

Uhh. What did they do? And how did they find out? Did they come to your house and talk to you? What did your parents say? Also- weird.
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 1:27:41 PM

That's rather odd. What exactly happened?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 1:29:04 PM
At 10/15/2009 1:25:29 PM, Nags wrote:

Uhh. What did they do?
Just made idle threats not to take it any further. There was nothing technically illegal up to that point, though they tried to bluff. They were just being "tough on pre-crime"

And how did they find out?
Parental unit.

Did they come to your house and talk to you?
Yes.

What did your parents say?
Since said unit was responsible for the state's intervention-- I think that should be obvious.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 2:10:51 PM
Freshman year, I'm heading back home at about 11:00AM from a 9-10AM Chem lecture and I get stopped by a cop.

Him: "Hey kid, aren't you supposed to be in school?"
Me: "No, lecture's over"
Him: EXCUSE ME?
Me: "I only had one lecture today, I just left campus"
Him: "OH, you're a college student, I'm sorry."
Me: @.@???
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 3:35:46 PM
haha that's great...

I must admit... I have probably been in more with the cops than anyone has on this site.
Let's see....
3 charges for egging,
7 (or 8) for getting in fights at public places,
1 for paintballing someone's house,
1 for leaving my home when i was under house arrest,
1 for being caught sluffing school,
1 for illegal driving....,
1 for stealing a some cookies at wal-mart...
In all, i believe that is twenty three.
And i think that's all. Let me just say this was all in the past, and i hope that no one judges me differently because of this information. I have made a huge change in my life over the past two years, greatly contributed from 'the great life foundation'.

I am an angel now! (I promise)
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 3:45:42 PM
At 10/15/2009 2:10:51 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Freshman year, I'm heading back home at about 11:00AM from a 9-10AM Chem lecture and I get stopped by a cop.

LOL!

I love dialogues with cops. I always make an effort to mention pot smoking to police officers (don't know what the law's like in America, but here they must catch you in the act or there's no charge... merely admitting to a cop you smoke dope is fair game). I was at an Against Me gig and, as I do, walked up to a copper and asked him if he smokes dope.

"No of course not mate. Do you?"
"Oh hell yeah."
"You haven't been smoking tonight have you?"
"Nah, just been drinking bulk booze like a good citizen."

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 3:46:09 PM
At 10/15/2009 3:35:46 PM, philosphical wrote:
haha that's great...

I must admit... I have probably been in more with the cops than anyone has on this site.
Let's see....
3 charges for egging,
7 (or 8) for getting in fights at public places,
1 for paintballing someone's house,
1 for leaving my home when i was under house arrest,
1 for being caught sluffing school,
1 for illegal driving....,
1 for stealing a some cookies at wal-mart...
In all, i believe that is twenty three.
And i think that's all. Let me just say this was all in the past, and i hope that no one judges me differently because of this information. I have made a huge change in my life over the past two years, greatly contributed from 'the great life foundation'.

I am an angel now! (I promise)

Haha, damn, we got a crim on our hands. :D

EmyG
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 6:24:45 PM
I've had a few run-ins with cops, but it wasn't always my fault.
3 or 4 times for rolling houses.
1 time outrunning two cops. (I wasn't driving)
2 times for disturbing the peace or whatever.
1 time for damaging private property and trespassing. (it was my house and I was alone, so I got to deal with the cops. there were three cars at my house)
1 time for break-ins. (our cars. at church, go figure)
Break Dance.Not Hearts
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 6:37:30 PM
Haha, damn, we got a crim on our hands. :D

Lol ssh... It's all in the past.
Now i am a straight A student who minds his P's and Q's.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 6:37:54 PM
At 10/15/2009 6:24:45 PM, EmyG wrote:
I've had a few run-ins with cops, but it wasn't always my fault.
3 or 4 times for rolling houses.
1 time outrunning two cops. (I wasn't driving)
2 times for disturbing the peace or whatever.
1 time for damaging private property and trespassing. (it was my house and I was alone, so I got to deal with the cops. there were three cars at my house)
1 time for break-ins. (our cars. at church, go figure)

DANG YOU A BAD GURL!
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 6:41:21 PM

LOL.
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2009 10:02:42 PM
fired a potato cannon on school grounds after hours, someone thought it was a gunshot and called the cops, SWAT shows up: disorderly conduct 2, and unlawful use of a weapon (class c felony)
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 7:39:15 AM
Drunk and disorderly, once. Wasnt charged. Indecent exposure, twice. Wasnt charged on either count. Both verbal and physical assault. Wasnt charged both times either.

I guess im pretty lucky.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 2:58:50 PM
At 10/14/2009 3:47:17 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 10/14/2009 3:45:14 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Yes. Police two or three times, FBI once.

Haha really? Why FBI?

What about yourself Haze?

Too many times bud. I'v been landed in court four times for being drunk and disorderly, for the same kind of stuff you were on about really. One time though I got arrested, and when they had me in the station, they found out there was a warrant out for my arrest, for not appearing in court. I had to stay there the whole night, and was brought to court the next day, handcuffed, and in the back of a paddywagon. And I was cautioned for possession of marijuana there only a few nights ago, which was probably what inspired me to post this.

Anyone wan't to tell me if my punctuation is correct? My english teacher is starting to wreck my head over it.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 3:04:54 PM
At 10/15/2009 2:10:51 PM, Kleptin wrote:

The cops don't bother with people who are in school. The only way you will get any convictions is if you are on the dole(don't know what ye would call it, the money you get if you're unemployed). Even if you're working all you will get is fines, unless you've done something very bad. The states way of getting back at those lazy f*ckers I suppose.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 8:39:26 PM
At 10/16/2009 2:58:50 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:

Anyone wan't to tell me if my punctuation is correct? My english teacher is starting to wreck my head over it.

One little thing blud, don't start a sentence or follow a commar with 'and'. Otherwise looking pretty good.
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2009 9:21:13 PM
Huh? You can follow commas with and. Think of "comma FANBOYS," where FANBOYS is for, and, and a bunch of words I can't remember.