Super Smash Bros. Mafia Day Phase 5

mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:11:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Dead Players List:

1. wjmelements1 (Snake, the Serial Killer, lynched in Day Phase 1)
"You are bulletproof during the night, although you can be lynched.
Each night, you can perform one of the following actions:
1) Select one player as a target, and plant a C4 explosive in their "house."
2) Activate the remote control, detonating all C4 explosives and killing everybody in any targeted house before they get a chance to leave their "house."
3) Activate the remote control, detonating all C4 explosives and killing everybody who remains in or visits a targeted "house."
4) Plant a mine in the next Day Phase thread, instantly killing the first person who posts anything that includes any phrase of at least two words that you pre-determined within this step.
You are a third-party, and have no communications."

2. TheLwerd (Pikachu, the Mason Doctor, found dead with large bite marks, 2D key stuck in back, and with no tail)
"Each Night Phase, you target one player. If that player is targeted to die, that player does not die.
You are a Mason, and can communicate with other Masons in the Mason thread."
NOTE: If the person protected by Pikachu was not targeted, that person would be paralyzed. A paralyzed person may not participate in group PM's, post in the Day Phase Thread, or use his or her role.

3. AFT (Ganondorf, the Vengeful Usurper, found stabbed by Master Sword)
"Your goal is to get the Godfather, ???, killed at some point before yourself. When you succeed, you then win above the Mafia, and take over ???'s duties as Godfather.
Additionally, should you be lynched, you get the chance to kill any one person who voted for you (even the Godfather, which would count).
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with the Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

4. JBlake (Meta Knight, the Innocent Mafia, found with wild scratch marks and mask sliced in two)
"Whenever you are investigated, you appear innocent, although you can still be tracked.
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

5. LeafRod (???, pile of ashes)
"???"

6. Vi_Veri (Captain Olimar, the Recruited Mason, found burned by a flame)
"During the first Day Phase, your vote holds no weight. With each additional Day Phase, your vote counts one more, to a maximum of six votes by the seventh Day Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

7. philosphical (Roy, the Back-up Recruiter, hit by an arrow in the back)
"After the first Cult recruiter dies, you take over the recruiting for him, continuing to recruit one player every other night. He'll have to tell you the recruiting rules.
You are a Cult member, and communicate with other Cult members in the Cult thread."

8 ournamestoolong (Mario, a Super Mario Bro., found with wild scratch marks)
"When Luigi dies, you get to know who killed him.
You are a townie, and can communicate with Luigi in the Super Mario Bros. thread."

9. Logical-Master (Marth, the Cult Recruiter, lynched on Day Phase 3)
"During every second Night Phase, you target one player to be recruited into the Cult. If you try to recruit a Mafia member, you die. If you try to recruit a Mason, the Mason may be your spy or the Mason's spy.
You are a Cult member, and communicate with other Cult members in the Cult thread."

10. Puck (Pokemon Trainer, the Mason Recruiter, found dead with large bite marks and a terrible odor)
"Every odd Night Phase, you get to target one player to recruit, with a maximum of seven Masons total. If that person is a townie, that person is recruited. If that person is Cult, that person may either be your spy on the Cult or their spy on you. If that person is Mafia, you die. If that person is a Serial Killer, you die.
Additionally, each night, you may select one of your Masons to be your bodyguard. If you would die for any reason that night, your chosen bodyguard dies instead.
You are a Mason, and communicate with other Masons in the Mason thread."

11. ToastOfDestiny (Yoshi, the Role-Blocker, found with legs chopped off)
"During each Night Phase, you target one player to have their role unusable during that Night Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

==============================

Active Players List:

1. Nags
2. KRFournier
3. alex_hanson911
4. Rezzealaux
5. Harlan
6. Clockwork
7. InquireTruth
8. Cody_Franklin
9. I-am-a-Panda
10. Ragnar_Rahl
11. wjmelements2
12. wonderwoman
13. untitled_entity
14. tkubok
15. pcmbrown
16. acer
17. crackofdawn_jr
18. leet4A1
19. SportsGuru

=============================

Stories:
http://www.debate.org...
The young boy wandered around the stadium, pondering what his next capture would be. All of his Pokemon were gone. He was alone, with no protection. Suddenly, a fat man ran in and stuffed him in his mouth. After deciding that the boy didn't taste all that great, the man threw him out, and unleashed a stench that was much worse than the aforementioned taste. He then got onto his bike and rode off.

The dinosaur spotted his target. He ate him. By now, he almost got used to the charred taste, but it still wasn't good. He began to walk off, when suddenly he felt his legs buckle as they were chopped off. The swordsman looked at his target. Oh. Not who he expected. This stinks. He looked around and saw an egg. He wondered who could be in it. He didn't trust himself to stab it, in case he made another mistake. He walked off, and let the egg be.

Good luck.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:21:52 PM
Down to business:
I used my investigative power last night on I-am-a-panda. He's guilty.

Vote to lynch I-am-a-panda.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:27:06 PM
Vote to lynch I-am-Panda
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:30:36 PM
Lynch I-am-a-panda
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:31:50 PM
Mongoose: both links to screen shots are the same screen shot.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:33:38 PM
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:44:32 PM
Lol. Okay, I can see that Puck and Toast were killed last night, but these cryptic "found dead with X" messages aren't helpful at all. I can't tell who was killed by mafia, or vigilante, or whatever. Can someone translate this for me?

WJM, you took over for BC, right? If I recall correctly, this makes you the Jack of all Trades, right? Not the cop?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:54:54 PM
At 10/21/2009 3:44:32 PM, KRFournier wrote:
WJM, you took over for BC, right? If I recall correctly, this makes you the Jack of all Trades, right? Not the cop?

But I can investigate. It's a one-time spiel. My investigative ability is gone now.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 2:32:33 PMPosted by:wjmelements
15-year old male in Spring, Texas, United States.Debates: 85Wins: 75.31%Percentile: 99thIdeology: LibertarianParty: UndecidedOnline: Right Nowwjmelements
Investigate I-am-a-panda
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 3:12:27 PMPosted by:mongoose
15-year old male in Spring, Texas, United States.Debates: 28Wins: 71.43%Percentile: 98thIdeology: ConservativeParty: Republican PartyOnline: 18 Minutes Agomongoose
You swing your hammer of Judgement over his head. You get... 9! GUILTY!!!
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 3:58:13 PM
Vote to Lynch Panda
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:02:54 PM
Vote Count:

Panda: (wjm, RR, cj, 1337) 4/10
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:07:36 PM
At 10/21/2009 3:54:54 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 2:32:33 PMPosted by:wjmelements
15-year old male in Spring, Texas, United States.Debates: 85Wins: 75.31%Percentile: 99thIdeology: LibertarianParty: UndecidedOnline: Right Nowwjmelements
Investigate I-am-a-panda
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 3:12:27 PMPosted by:mongoose
15-year old male in Spring, Texas, United States.Debates: 28Wins: 71.43%Percentile: 98thIdeology: ConservativeParty: Republican PartyOnline: 18 Minutes Agomongoose
You swing your hammer of Judgement over his head. You get... 9! GUILTY!!!

I can't argue with that. I vote to lynch Panda.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:11:35 PM
He said it was a one-time deal.

Speaking of investigations, is there a cop in this game? If so, I assume he/she's had the worst luck and come up with only innocents.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:12:14 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:11:35 PM, KRFournier wrote:
Speaking of investigations, is there a cop in this game? If so, I assume he/she's had the worst luck and come up with only innocents.

Or that we got the shaft and the role of cop was given to an inactive.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:17:18 PM
VOTE TO LYNCH I-am-a-panda
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:24:01 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:12:14 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 10/21/2009 4:11:35 PM, KRFournier wrote:

Or that we got the shaft and the role of cop was given to an inactive.

That would SUCK
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:37:20 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:34:13 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Well since wjmelements replaced someone, I don't see why other dead townies can't :)

This has been discussed in the past. Should you join the mafia, the mafia would learn the names of the masons. Therefore, you join as a confirmed townie (not fair to mafia). Your role means that you cannot be resurrected. Most unfortunate, but it's happened to me as well.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:42:15 PM
At 10/21/2009 3:21:52 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Down to business:
I used my investigative power last night on I-am-a-panda. He's guilty.

Vote to lynch I-am-a-panda.

Interesting. I'm going to hold off a bit on my vote until panda comes back on to defend himself. We have about a week per day phase, if I'm not mistaken.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:44:09 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:37:20 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Well since wjmelements replaced someone, I don't see why other dead townies can't :)

This has been discussed in the past. Should you join the mafia, the mafia would learn the names of the masons. Therefore, you join as a confirmed townie (not fair to mafia). Your role means that you cannot be resurrected. Most unfortunate, but it's happened to me as well.

Actually, all the masons are dead. Everybody knows this based on mason testimony, AND, it's blatantly in the story. So... yeah.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:45:12 PM
Obviously I would know that knowing who the masons were, we wouldn't be allowed to play again. DUH. I was a mod too ya know!
President of DDO
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:46:36 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:44:09 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/21/2009 4:37:20 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Actually, all the masons are dead. Everybody knows this based on mason testimony, AND, it's blatantly in the story. So... yeah.

Didn't see that. Then I see no reason for y'all to come back in personally. Acer can probably be replaced, though the mods insist on keeping him in.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:49:13 PM
Agreed, Acer needs to go. There isn't a SINGLE post by him.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:51:29 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:49:13 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Agreed, Acer needs to go. There isn't a SINGLE post by him.

untitled_entity has also been absent.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2009 4:54:11 PM
At 10/21/2009 4:45:12 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Obviously I would know that knowing who the masons were, we wouldn't be allowed to play again. DUH. I was a mod too ya know!

Yes, this was my big mistake when I moderated.