Jump to topic:

Cussing

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 2:13:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As you see, there are a lot of people who curse on DDO, and after reading all these posts now I curse on DDO too.

How do I stop? It is a habit now. :(
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 2:30:18 PM
Cut your mouth off.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 4:52:05 PM
At 1/4/2013 2:13:46 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
As you see, there are a lot of people who curse on DDO, and after reading all these posts now I curse on DDO too.

Um, it is one thing to cuss while talking, it happens without thinking about it. But to type it out requires thaught before it is done. Is your thaught process that incredibly slow that you can't tell that you are typing cuss words. And I would assume that most people read what they have written to check for spelling errors and punctuation., thus providing another opportunity to edit cuss words. You can't be serious.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 5:02:17 PM
At 1/4/2013 4:52:05 PM, sadolite wrote:

Um, it is one thing to cuss while talking, it happens without thinking about it. But to type it out requires thaught before it is done. Is your thaught process that incredibly slow that you can't tell that you are typing cuss words. And I would assume that most people read what they have written to check for spelling errors and punctuation., thus providing another opportunity to edit cuss words. You can't be serious.

And you would assume wrong.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 5:06:43 PM
At 1/4/2013 5:02:17 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Water you talking about?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2013 5:09:22 PM

I do; I always do. I even feel bad if I screwed something up and didn't catch it during the "editing" phase? You konw?
^
Awe sh!t I screwed up!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 10:23:28 PM
sh!t faced c0ck master

(*just doing my part*)
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
autodidact
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 3:40:46 AM
it seems i only cuss for emphasis, but only when talking. if i want to insult some one say they say in a forum on facebook that i am fat. my standard reply is

"how will i ever recover from such a well worded and thorough argument, lacking all wit and sophistication the only thing i have left is to pick some socially agreed upon negative physical aspect and assert you are a prime example of it, if only i was as wise as you are...."

now yes i basically said "your a shallow prick"
so the question is a rose by any other name, does it smell as sweet?
Franz_Reynard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 4:17:36 AM

I'm not making any sort of commentary, I just thought it was funny and ironical.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 6:15:24 PM

Your user name is appropriate.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 7:49:22 PM
At 1/13/2013 6:15:24 PM, sadolite wrote:

Your user name is appropriate.

I am rarely, if ever, sarcastic here, in reality.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac