Jump to topic:

What is up with the Nazis on DDO?

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 2:33:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How come there are so many Nazis on DDO? I haven't used DDO that much lately and when I got back on here there are Nazis everywhere.

Falcondueler
AmericanNazi
anti-atheist
Even more

The Nazis have taken over DDO.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:49:09 PM
At 1/7/2013 2:33:49 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
How come there are so many Nazis on DDO? I haven't used DDO that much lately and when I got back on here there are Nazis everywhere.

Falcondueler
AmericanNazi
anti-atheist
Even more

They don't even have a clue as to what a Nazi is or means. If they did, they would hang their heads in shame. All they do is trivialize the slaughter of millions of people. None of them would have the balls to put a gun to someones head and pull the trigger simply for having an opposing point of view or being a different race than they are. Internet courage is all they posses, piss ant cowards when it comes time to pull the trigger. They would run and cry for their mommies.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:08:07 PM
At 1/7/2013 4:49:09 PM, sadolite wrote:

Falcondueler
AmericanNazi
anti-atheist
Even more

They don't even have a clue as to what a Nazi is or means. If they did, they would hang their heads in shame. All they do is trivialize the slaughter of millions of people. None of them would have the balls to put a gun to someones head and pull the trigger simply for having an opposing point of view or being a different race than they are. Internet courage is all they posses, piss ant cowards when it comes time to pull the trigger. They would run and cry for their mommies.

They wouldn't support it in real life, so they come to the internet as trolls to ruin the internet for everyone. (And to correct grammar)
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:37:44 PM
I am positive that Falconduler and Anti-atheist are just trolls; and bad ones. I mean, on the former, is English is so bad he might as well have come from Germany, and on the latter, I mean, a gay christian nazi? In the words of YYW, it's a plethora of contradiction.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 7:29:38 AM

Falcondueler
AmericanNazi
anti-atheist
Even more

They're fake-claiming Nazis to draw attention because they're trolls.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 12:35:23 PM
How can one tell if they are trolls or stupid anti-semites?
Anti-semites do exist.
Half of Falcondulers posts come from stormfront, so there clearly are people who think
(or rather spew) this way.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 2:21:43 PM

Falcondueler
AmericanNazi
anti-atheist
Even more

You didn't hear? We're having a Nazi party.