Super Smash Bros. Mafia Day Phase 6

mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 10:16:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Dead Players List:

1. wjmelements1 (Snake, the Serial Killer, lynched in Day Phase 1)
"You are bulletproof during the night, although you can be lynched.
Each night, you can perform one of the following actions:
1) Select one player as a target, and plant a C4 explosive in their "house."
2) Activate the remote control, detonating all C4 explosives and killing everybody in any targeted house before they get a chance to leave their "house."
3) Activate the remote control, detonating all C4 explosives and killing everybody who remains in or visits a targeted "house."
4) Plant a mine in the next Day Phase thread, instantly killing the first person who posts anything that includes any phrase of at least two words that you pre-determined within this step.
You are a third-party, and have no communications."

2. TheLwerd (Pikachu, the Mason Doctor, found dead with large bite marks, 2D key stuck in back, and with no tail)
"Each Night Phase, you target one player. If that player is targeted to die, that player does not die.
You are a Mason, and can communicate with other Masons in the Mason thread."
NOTEIf the person protected by Pikachu was not targeted, that person would be paralyzed. A paralyzed person may not participate in group PM's, post in the Day Phase Thread, or use his or her role.

3. AFT (Ganondorf, the Vengeful Usurper, found stabbed by Master Sword)
"Your goal is to get the Godfather, ???, killed at some point before yourself. When you succeed, you then win above the Mafia, and take over ???'s duties as Godfather.
Additionally, should you be lynched, you get the chance to kill any one person who voted for you (even the Godfather, which would count).
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with the Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

4. JBlake (Meta Knight, the Innocent Mafia, found with wild scratch marks and mask sliced in two)
"Whenever you are investigated, you appear innocent, although you can still be tracked.
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

5. LeafRod (???, pile of ashes)
"???"

6. Vi_Veri (Captain Olimar, the Recruited Mason, found burned by a flame)
"During the first Day Phase, your vote holds no weight. With each additional Day Phase, your vote counts one more, to a maximum of six votes by the seventh Day Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

7. philosphical (Roy, the Back-up Recruiter, hit by an arrow in the back)
"After the first Cult recruiter dies, you take over the recruiting for him, continuing to recruit one player every other night. He'll have to tell you the recruiting rules.
You are a Cult member, and communicate with other Cult members in the Cult thread."

8 ournamestoolong (Mario, a Super Mario Bro., found with wild scratch marks)
"When Luigi dies, you get to know who killed him.
You are a townie, and can communicate with Luigi in the Super Mario Bros. thread."

9. Logical-Master (Marth, the Cult Recruiter, lynched on Day Phase 3)
"During every second Night Phase, you target one player to be recruited into the Cult. If you try to recruit a Mafia member, you die. If you try to recruit a Mason, the Mason may be your spy or the Mason's spy.
You are a Cult member, and communicate with other Cult members in the Cult thread."

10. Puck (Pokemon Trainer, the Mason Recruiter, found dead with large bite marks and a terrible odor)
"Every odd Night Phase, you get to target one player to recruit, with a maximum of seven Masons total. If that person is a townie, that person is recruited. If that person is Cult, that person may either be your spy on the Cult or their spy on you. If that person is Mafia, you die. If that person is a Serial Killer, you die.
Additionally, each night, you may select one of your Masons to be your bodyguard. If you would die for any reason that night, your chosen bodyguard dies instead.
You are a Mason, and communicate with other Masons in the Mason thread."

11. ToastOfDestiny (Yoshi, the Role-Blocker, found with legs chopped off)
"During each Night Phase, you target one player to have their role unusable during that Night Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

12. I-am-a-Panda (Kirby, the Cult Recruit, lynched in Day Phase 5)
"On the first Night Phase, you get to select one other player. That player is role-blocked, and you gain their ability, knowing who they are. During the second Night Phase, you can either get rid of your ability, allowing you to get a new ability during the third Night Phase, potentially repeating the whole process over again for as long as need be, or you can keep the ability and use it.
NOTE: Your affilation will never change unless you Inhale a Cult Recruiter, in which case, you will start your own Cult, should you choose to recruit anybody before getting rid of your ability.
You are a townie, and have no communications unless you copy an ability that allows you to have communications."

13. Nags (Bowser, the Lead Janitor, found with wild scratch marks)
"You decide who the Mafia kills and which Mafia member is sent to perform the killing. Additionally, if you send yourself to kill somebody, then you may burn their corpse so that their role is not publicly revealed, although you will still know who they were. You do NOT have cop immunity.
You are a Mafia, and you participate in the Mafia thread."

==============================

Active Players List:

1. KRFournier
2. alex_hanson911
3. Rezzealaux
4. Harlan
5. Clockwork
6. InquireTruth
7. Cody_Franklin
8. Ragnar_Rahl
9. wjmelements2
10. wonderwoman
11. untitled_entity
12. tkubok
13. pcmbrown
14. acer
15. crackofdawn_jr
16. leet4A1
17. SportsGuru

=============================

Stories:
http://www.debate.org...
King Koopa searched for his intended victim, but his victim was nowhere to be seen. He suddenly heard a growl behind him. Before he could turn around, he was already torn to pieces by the fierce beasts large claws.

Good luck.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 10:22:51 AM
At 10/24/2009 10:17:59 AM, Puck wrote:
Ha! Another one down.

Who could've killed him though?
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 10:23:53 AM
Do people actually look at the pictures?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 11:56:09 AM
At 10/24/2009 10:30:50 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
crackofdawn_jr: click here --> http://www.debate.org...

So? I see a portal.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 12:07:14 PM
Anyone have a list of confirmed and suspicious?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 12:35:08 PM
<<Told you on day phase 4 that nags seemed to have a lot of unwarranted defensive behavior when i confronted sportsGuru. Anyway, do we have anything to go on now?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 12:39:06 PM
At 10/24/2009 11:56:09 AM, crackofdawn_Jr wrote:

So? I see a portal.

I don't quite get it either
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 1:07:21 PM
At 10/24/2009 12:54:46 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Oh Christ it's obvious.

I've realized that the only way to last in this game is to play dumb. That's what I'll do from now on :)
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 1:38:02 PM
At 10/24/2009 12:39:06 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

So? I see a portal.

FAIL
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 3:23:36 PM
At 10/24/2009 1:38:02 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 10/24/2009 12:39:06 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

So? I see a portal.

FAIL

Hey i got it now
acer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 4:16:24 PM
Using the random generator on my calculator, i believe that the best person to lynch would be KRForeigner. It is statistically more likely that the first few people that signed up for the competition would get the role of mafia. Also, since it seems that sonic is mafia, and sonic is one of the last characters assigned, the lower three also have a statistically higher chance of being mafia. Using knowlege of my understanding of the chosing of the mafia, Lynch KRForeigner
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 5:26:51 PM
At 10/24/2009 4:16:24 PM, acer wrote:
Using the random generator on my calculator, i believe that the best person to lynch would be KRForeigner. It is statistically more likely that the first few people that signed up for the competition would get the role of mafia. Also, since it seems that sonic is mafia, and sonic is one of the last characters assigned, the lower three also have a statistically higher chance of being mafia. Using knowlege of my understanding of the chosing of the mafia, Lynch KRForeigner

o yes because the number generator doesnt lie
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 5:31:44 PM
. It is statistically more likely that the first few people that signed up for the competition would get the role of mafia.

sonic is one of the last characters assigned

Justify statements pl0x?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InquireTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 5:45:20 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, Sonic is the confirmed on-the-run, town vigilante.
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 6:39:42 PM
Day 5 shows us that sonic is on the town side. If Acer would pay attention and not base conclusions off half assd information, he'd f known that.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 6:43:03 PM

Seeing as you haven't really been involved with the game, I guess a random pick isn't too surprising. However, since we're running out of leads, I wouldn't be surprised if this were a mafia tactic to distract us from the more appropriate goal of actually finding a mafia. And it's KRFournier--my last name is french.

SportsGuru, good job with Nags. You're 2/4 by my count (did you target theLwerd)? Not bad, but you make me a smidge nervous, what with the doctor and cop still out there. That being said, with your suspicion of Nags, I'm very interested in any hunches you have at this point. Honestly, with more and more outspoken players dying, I'm having a harder time picking up on anyone's scent.

I guess we could go back and see if anyone seemed unusually interested in keeping Nags alive, but *sigh* that seems like work. :)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2009 7:16:16 PM
At 10/24/2009 6:43:03 PM, KRFournier wrote:

SportsGuru, good job with Nags. You're 2/4 by my count (did you target theLwerd)? Not bad, but you make me a smidge nervous, what with the doctor and cop still out there.

KRF -- I was the doctor. And a mason at that.
President of DDO