Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Who loves....

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 8:13:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who else thought the body of this thread was going to say "orange soda"?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 8:21:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 8:22:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 8:14:56 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
-_-'
Nobody here says soda.

So fizzy juice = soda.

Does spinning blades = fan?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Center_for_Rationality
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 8:31:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 8:22:29 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/11/2013 8:14:56 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
-_-'
Nobody here says soda.

So fizzy juice = soda.

Does spinning blades = fan?

Not usually, though I wouldn't be suprised by what they say in Edinburgh
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 11:35:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 8:13:27 PM, Oryus wrote:
Who else thought the body of this thread was going to say "orange soda"?

I do I do I dooooOoooo!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 11:47:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

But if you edited it, we would never get the opportunity to see this gem.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Center_for_Rationality
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 11:50:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 11:47:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

But if you edited it, we would never get the opportunity to see this gem.

ROAR NO.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 11:53:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

haha just wait... maybe someone will know what you're talking about... and also like whatever it is you're talking about... :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 12:35:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 11:53:51 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

haha just wait... maybe someone will know what you're talking about... and also like whatever it is you're talking about... :P

You want to know something kind of funny?

It's orange soda.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:11:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 12:35:54 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:53:51 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

haha just wait... maybe someone will know what you're talking about... and also like whatever it is you're talking about... :P

You want to know something kind of funny?

It's orange soda.

NO WAY! HAHAHAHA!!! This makes my freaking night. What a delightfully unexpected twist.

And Center for Rationality, I'll tell you who loves orange soda..

KELLLLL loves orange soda.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:14:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:11:43 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/12/2013 12:35:54 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:53:51 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

haha just wait... maybe someone will know what you're talking about... and also like whatever it is you're talking about... :P

You want to know something kind of funny?

It's orange soda.

NO WAY! HAHAHAHA!!! This makes my freaking night. What a delightfully unexpected twist.

And Center for Rationality, I'll tell you who loves orange soda..

KELLLLL loves orange soda.

Wait, this is actually a thing?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:18:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:14:26 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:11:43 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/12/2013 12:35:54 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:53:51 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

haha just wait... maybe someone will know what you're talking about... and also like whatever it is you're talking about... :P

You want to know something kind of funny?

It's orange soda.

NO WAY! HAHAHAHA!!! This makes my freaking night. What a delightfully unexpected twist.

And Center for Rationality, I'll tell you who loves orange soda..

KELLLLL loves orange soda.

Wait, this is actually a thing?

"Is it true?" he asks.

oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes it's truuu-uue.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:28:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:18:12 AM, Oryus wrote:
Wait, this is actually a thing?

"Is it true?" he asks.

oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes it's truuu-uue.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:30:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:18:12 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:14:26 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:11:43 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/12/2013 12:35:54 AM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:53:51 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:44:20 PM, Center_for_Rationality wrote:
Wishes he could edit comment -_-

haha just wait... maybe someone will know what you're talking about... and also like whatever it is you're talking about... :P

You want to know something kind of funny?

It's orange soda.

NO WAY! HAHAHAHA!!! This makes my freaking night. What a delightfully unexpected twist.

And Center for Rationality, I'll tell you who loves orange soda..

KELLLLL loves orange soda.

Wait, this is actually a thing?

"Is it true?" he asks.

oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes it's truuu-uue.

*looks it up*
http://www.myfacewhen.net...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:35:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:28:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:18:12 AM, Oryus wrote:
Wait, this is actually a thing?

"Is it true?" he asks.

oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes it's truuu-uue.



Girl you know it's-, girl you know it's- girl you know it's- girl you know it's-!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:37:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/12/2013 1:35:45 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:28:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:18:12 AM, Oryus wrote:
Wait, this is actually a thing?

"Is it true?" he asks.

oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes it's truuu-uue.



Girl you know it's-, girl you know it's- girl you know it's- girl you know it's-!

See, this is what happens when you listen to music from the early 90's. You become addicted to Orange Soda.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush