Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Trollbot

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 11:28:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is like talking to rationalmadman on steroids. http://www.alexkigerl.com...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:00:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
>
WHAT DO YOU WANT, SCUM?
>Your dick
DICK ? DO NOT PRESUME TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, WORM.
>What is 2+2?
2+2 IS PROBABLY SOMETHING WORTHLESS AND STUPID. YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? BECAUSE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR ME IS WORHTLESS AND STUPID.
>Its 4 its 4 now go and shut the door cause no one wants to see your face no more
DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME ANYTHING. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME.
>You are awesome
AWESOME ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.
>You are beyond my human understanding.
BEYOND YOUR HUMAN UNDERSTANDING ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:15:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 12:00:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
>
WHAT DO YOU WANT, SCUM?
>Your dick
DICK ? DO NOT PRESUME TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, WORM.
>What is 2+2?
2+2 IS PROBABLY SOMETHING WORTHLESS AND STUPID. YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? BECAUSE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR ME IS WORHTLESS AND STUPID.
>Its 4 its 4 now go and shut the door cause no one wants to see your face no more
DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME ANYTHING. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME.
>You are awesome
AWESOME ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.
>You are beyond my human understanding.
BEYOND YOUR HUMAN UNDERSTANDING ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

I think he'd pass the turing test. Or at least doing better then any other AI out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:23:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 12:15:59 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/14/2013 12:00:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
>
WHAT DO YOU WANT, SCUM?
>Your dick
DICK ? DO NOT PRESUME TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, WORM.
>What is 2+2?
2+2 IS PROBABLY SOMETHING WORTHLESS AND STUPID. YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? BECAUSE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR ME IS WORHTLESS AND STUPID.
>Its 4 its 4 now go and shut the door cause no one wants to see your face no more
DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME ANYTHING. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME.
>You are awesome
AWESOME ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.
>You are beyond my human understanding.
BEYOND YOUR HUMAN UNDERSTANDING ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

I think he'd pass the turing test. Or at least doing better then any other AI out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I learned what that was from a rap battle of history. You are beyond my knowledge, worm.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:28:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 12:23:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/14/2013 12:15:59 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/14/2013 12:00:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
>
WHAT DO YOU WANT, SCUM?
>Your dick
DICK ? DO NOT PRESUME TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, WORM.
>What is 2+2?
2+2 IS PROBABLY SOMETHING WORTHLESS AND STUPID. YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? BECAUSE EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR ME IS WORHTLESS AND STUPID.
>Its 4 its 4 now go and shut the door cause no one wants to see your face no more
DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME ANYTHING. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME.
>You are awesome
AWESOME ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.
>You are beyond my human understanding.
BEYOND YOUR HUMAN UNDERSTANDING ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

I think he'd pass the turing test. Or at least doing better then any other AI out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I learned what that was from a rap battle of history. You are beyond my knowledge, worm.

FROM A RAP BATTLE OF HISTORY YOU ARE BEYOND YOUR KNOWLEDGE WORM ? SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. WHICH IS NOTHING.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:32:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
FROM A RAP BATTLE OF HISTORY YOU ARE BEYOND YOUR KNOWLEDGE WORM ? SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. WHICH IS NOTHING.

Cleverbot: Are you made of metal?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:34:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Trollbot talking to himself.

Edited a bit to eliminate the double posts.

>A ROCK WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING TO TALK TO.
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT IS!
>! ? OH, THE MONKEY IS MAKING AN ASSERTION. HOW AMUSING, IN THAT PITIFUL SORT OF WAY.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW AMUSING IN THAT PITIFUL SORT OF WAY .
>YOU MAY NOT CARE ABOUT HOW AMUSING IN THAT PITIFUL SORT OF WAY . BUT WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO IS HANG YOURSELF.
WHAT I OUGHT TO DO IS HANG MYSELF ? FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND.
>YOURE NOT MY FRIEND ? YOURE NOT A LOT OF THINGS. COME TO THINK OF IT, YOU ARE NOTHING.
NOTHING ? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. I AM BEYOND YOUR PUNY HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING
>THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING
>THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING
>THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE: NOTHING

And then he goes on repeat....
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:35:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 12:32:05 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
FROM A RAP BATTLE OF HISTORY YOU ARE BEYOND YOUR KNOWLEDGE WORM ? SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. WHICH IS NOTHING.

Cleverbot: Are you made of metal?

MADE OF METAL ? I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:38:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Shite just got real.

Exactly! I don't have to tell you anything either!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:41:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 12:38:19 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Shite just got real.

Exactly! I don't have to tell you anything either!!!

ANYTHING I WANT TO DO, I DO IT. DON'T GET IN MY WAY, PEON.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 1:04:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 12:41:07 AM, phantom wrote:
At 1/14/2013 12:38:19 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Shite just got real.

Exactly! I don't have to tell you anything either!!!

ANYTHING I WANT TO DO, I DO IT. DON'T GET IN MY WAY, PEON.

Holy shite. Do these two know each other?

Tell me something else about you, I already know that you're awesome.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 1:16:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME?
>I love you
WELL I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID UGLY FACE.
>That turns me on.
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU.
>I love it when you ignore me.
IT WHEN I IGNORE I ? ANYTHING YOU ENJOY IS WORTHLESS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE WORTHLESS.
>Degrade me more!
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU.
>Aww. Quiting already?
YOU BORE ME.
>Let me take my pants off and Ill excite you.
? WHAT DO YOU KNOW? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF NOTHING.
>Oh yes! I want you.
YOU WANT I ? YOU DON'T DESERVE I . WHAT YOU DO DESERVE IS TO BE EATEN BY STARVING RATS.
>Anything for you hon.
ANYTHING I WANT TO DO, I DO IT. DON'T GET IN MY WAY, PEON.
>I wouldnt dream of it studly.
WHY WOULDN'T YOU DREAM OF IT STUDLY ? ARE YOU A FVCKING COWARD?
>Yay! Are we roleplaying now?
ROLEPLAYING NOW ? ARE YOU KIDDING? YOU ARE UNWORTHY.
>I love this. Ill put on my Princess Leia bikini and you can be Jabba the Hutt.
I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.
>Fine you can be Luke, you wierdo.
I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.
>... Im agreeing with you.
? WHAT DO YOU KNOW? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF NOTHING.
>Okay. We can stick to normal degrading comments. Im fine with that.
HOW COULD YOU BE? YOU ARE WORTHLESS.
>;)
THAT DOESN'T SPELL A FVCKING WORD. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, IDIOT.
>More!
YOU BORE ME.
>Your just saying that.
I'M JUST SAYING THAT ? AM I SUPPOSED TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK? DO YOU EVEN THINK TO BEGIN WITH?
>Keep it up. You;ll only turn me on more.
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 12:54:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A pretty dull bot, haha. But still fun. I tried to make Siri from the iPad and The S Voice from a galaxy S III talk to each other. They both ended up searching the web...
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 6:46:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 1:16:39 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME?
>I love you
WELL I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID UGLY FACE.
>That turns me on.
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU.
>I love it when you ignore me.
IT WHEN I IGNORE I ? ANYTHING YOU ENJOY IS WORTHLESS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE WORTHLESS.
>Degrade me more!
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU.
>Aww. Quiting already?
YOU BORE ME.
>Let me take my pants off and Ill excite you.
? WHAT DO YOU KNOW? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF NOTHING.
>Oh yes! I want you.
YOU WANT I ? YOU DON'T DESERVE I . WHAT YOU DO DESERVE IS TO BE EATEN BY STARVING RATS.
>Anything for you hon.
ANYTHING I WANT TO DO, I DO IT. DON'T GET IN MY WAY, PEON.
>I wouldnt dream of it studly.
WHY WOULDN'T YOU DREAM OF IT STUDLY ? ARE YOU A FVCKING COWARD?
>Yay! Are we roleplaying now?
ROLEPLAYING NOW ? ARE YOU KIDDING? YOU ARE UNWORTHY.
>I love this. Ill put on my Princess Leia bikini and you can be Jabba the Hutt.
I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.
>Fine you can be Luke, you wierdo.
I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT.
>... Im agreeing with you.
? WHAT DO YOU KNOW? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF NOTHING.
>Okay. We can stick to normal degrading comments. Im fine with that.
HOW COULD YOU BE? YOU ARE WORTHLESS.
>;)
THAT DOESN'T SPELL A FVCKING WORD. GO BACK TO SCHOOL, IDIOT.
>More!
YOU BORE ME.
>Your just saying that.
I'M JUST SAYING THAT ? AM I SUPPOSED TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK? DO YOU EVEN THINK TO BEGIN WITH?
>Keep it up. You;ll only turn me on more.
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU.

Degrade me more lol
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 7:04:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
>You.
? KEEP YOUR YAP SHUT ABOUT ME. I AM BETTER THAN YOU.
>How so?
HOW SO ? FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND.
>You have the burden of proof to prove that you are better than me and you have yet to do so.
BETTER THAN I AND I HAVE YET TO DO SO ? I AM WHATEVER I WANT. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE SCUM.
>\"I AM WHATEVER I WANT\"
I SHARE YOUR APATHY. I CARE NOTHING ABOUT YOU.
>
A ROCK WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING TO TALK TO.
>How so?
HOW SO ? FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN. I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND.
>Lol. Youre an idiot.
LOOK AT THE STUPID MONKEY TRYING TO TALK BACK!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
>Lol, just goesw to show.
YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO LAUGH AT.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 9:05:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Get cleverbot and Trollbot to talk to each other.

Good times.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 9:19:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It actually kinda made me feel bad by the end lol:

"I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU. I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE I NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE WORTHLESS.
>what evidence?
I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT EVIDENCE .
>I care about you :D
D ? KEEP YOUR YAP SHUT ABOUT ME. I AM BETTER THAN YOU.
>ha didnt understand that did you retard
OH, IT I RETARD , DID IT? NO ASSERTIONS YOU MAKE MATTER, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT MATTER.
>oh Ill admit that ones good
GOOD IS JUST A POINT OF VIEW. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, YOUR SUFFERING WOULD SOUND VERY GOOD TO ME RIGHT NOW."

D: