Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

CRSPOD: Completely Random Sh!t Page of Doom

Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 8:49:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want this thread to be the #1 destination for random sh!t on DDO, excluding Geo's pages.

Put anything here, DDO Elite, hockey, conspiracies, rants, pirated movie, ect. Nothing is forbidden except p0rn and Composer rants.

YouTube vids are heavily encouraged to make this look like a visual massacre if you scroll down too fast.

A giraffe walks into a bar. It's hard to avoid them when you're that height.

Oh, and last comment wins. Good luck.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 8:55:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Oh you bast@rd.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:05:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Excerpted from the introduction written by Allen Mandlebaum to his translation of the "Divine Comedy," here isolated as a most stately, imposing example of English prose and academic writing...

"For Dante is an Aeolus-the-Brusque, a Lord-of-Furibundus-Fuss, the Ur-Imam-of-Impetus. Or, for brutish Scrutinists, who reach for similes among the beasts and not among the gods, he is the lizard that, 'when it darts from hedge/ to hedge beneath the dog days" giant lash,/ seems, if it cross one"s path, a lightning flash' (Inf. XXV, 79-81). However seen, he is surely the swiftest and most succussive of savants, forever rummaging in his vast and versal haversack of soughs and rasps and gust and 'harsh and scrannel rhymes' (which, in Inf. XXX, I, he claism eh does not have--and then promptly produces). He is seeking tose gusts that will most convince us of the credibility of his journey, the accuracy of his record, the trustworthiness of his memory. 'Mistaking not' (Inf. II, 6), he would offer us evidence as undeniable as that f a historian, Livy, of whom we learn, twenty-six cantos later (Inf. XXVIII, 12), that he too 'does not err.'"
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:08:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:05:07 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Excerpted from the introduction written by Allen Mandlebaum to his translation of the "Divine Comedy," here isolated as a most stately, imposing example of English prose and academic writing...

"For Dante is an Aeolus-the-Brusque, a Lord-of-Furibundus-Fuss, the Ur-Imam-of-Impetus. Or, for brutish Scrutinists, who reach for similes among the beasts and not among the gods, he is the lizard that, 'when it darts from hedge/ to hedge beneath the dog days' giant lash,/ seems, if it cross one's path, a lightning flash' (Inf. XXV, 79-81). However seen, he is surely the swiftest and most succussive of savants, forever rummaging in his vast and versal haversack of soughs and rasps and gust and 'harsh and scrannel rhymes' (which, in Inf. XXX, I, he claims he does not have--and then promptly produces). He is seeking those gusts that will most convince us of the credibility of his journey, the accuracy of his record, the trustworthiness of his memory. 'Mistaking not' (Inf. II, 6), he would offer us evidence as undeniable as that f a historian, Livy, of whom we learn, twenty-six cantos later (Inf. XXVIII, 12), that he too 'does not err.'"

Fixed.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:13:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:05:07 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Excerpted from the introduction written by Allen Mandlebaum to his translation of the "Divine Comedy," here isolated as a most stately, imposing example of English prose and academic writing...

"For Dante is an Aeolus-the-Brusque, a Lord-of-Furibundus-Fuss, the Ur-Imam-of-Impetus. Or, for brutish Scrutinists, who reach for similes among the beasts and not among the gods, he is the lizard that, 'when it darts from hedge/ to hedge beneath the dog days" giant lash,/ seems, if it cross one"s path, a lightning flash' (Inf. XXV, 79-81). However seen, he is surely the swiftest and most succussive of savants, forever rummaging in his vast and versal haversack of soughs and rasps and gust and 'harsh and scrannel rhymes' (which, in Inf. XXX, I, he claism eh does not have--and then promptly produces). He is seeking tose gusts that will most convince us of the credibility of his journey, the accuracy of his record, the trustworthiness of his memory. 'Mistaking not' (Inf. II, 6), he would offer us evidence as undeniable as that f a historian, Livy, of whom we learn, twenty-six cantos later (Inf. XXVIII, 12), that he too 'does not err.'"

I tried to read the Divine Comedy, but sh!t was it hard.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:17:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.

Well you're obviously not immune, seeing as you thought about it.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 9:55:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:17:26 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.

Well you're obviously not immune, seeing as you thought about it.

It sure doesn't bother me any.

"Oh, I lost some game I wasn't playing? Huh. Anyway, let's see what's new on Netflix."
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:01:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:55:43 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:17:26 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.

Well you're obviously not immune, seeing as you thought about it.

It sure doesn't bother me any.

"Oh, I lost some game I wasn't playing? Huh. Anyway, let's see what's new on Netflix."

Taken 2, or as I like to call it, Taken.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:34:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:55:43 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:17:26 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.

Well you're obviously not immune, seeing as you thought about it.

It sure doesn't bother me any.

"Oh, I lost some game I wasn't playing? Huh. Anyway, let's see what's new on Netflix."

Hitler wasn't bothered by killing Jews, are you admitting you worship hitler?
kfc
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:39:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 10:34:09 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:55:43 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:17:26 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.

Well you're obviously not immune, seeing as you thought about it.

It sure doesn't bother me any.

"Oh, I lost some game I wasn't playing? Huh. Anyway, let's see what's new on Netflix."

Hitler wasn't bothered by killing Jews, are you admitting you worship hitler?

Crap. I was concerned some brilliant mind would come in and notice this as soon as I posted it.

Maybe I should go make a thread about myself to try and earn back some verbal fellation.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 10:44:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 9:55:43 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:17:26 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/26/2013 9:15:14 PM, Franz_Reynard wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Why am I immune to this?

I think something must be wrong with me.

Well you're obviously not immune, seeing as you thought about it.

It sure doesn't bother me any.

"Oh, I lost some game I wasn't playing? Huh. Anyway, let's see what's new on Netflix."

You were playing it. That's like, rule #1. But you're not playing it anymore.
LatentDebater
Posts: 136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 12:10:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:21:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi trade.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:26:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:49:38 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
I want this thread to be the #1 destination for random sh!t on DDO, excluding Geo's pages.

Put anything here, DDO Elite, hockey, conspiracies, rants, pirated movie, ect. Nothing is forbidden except p0rn and Composer rants.

YouTube vids are heavily encouraged to make this look like a visual massacre if you scroll down too fast.

A giraffe walks into a bar. It's hard to avoid them when you're that height.

Oh, and last comment wins. Good luck.

Oh you bastard
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:23:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 2:26:50 AM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:49:38 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
I want this thread to be the #1 destination for random sh!t on DDO, excluding Geo's pages.

Put anything here, DDO Elite, hockey, conspiracies, rants, pirated movie, ect. Nothing is forbidden except p0rn and Composer rants.

YouTube vids are heavily encouraged to make this look like a visual massacre if you scroll down too fast.

A giraffe walks into a bar. It's hard to avoid them when you're that height.

Oh, and last comment wins. Good luck.

Oh you bastard

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:27:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:23:51 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/27/2013 2:26:50 AM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:49:38 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
I want this thread to be the #1 destination for random sh!t on DDO, excluding Geo's pages.

Put anything here, DDO Elite, hockey, conspiracies, rants, pirated movie, ect. Nothing is forbidden except p0rn and Composer rants.

YouTube vids are heavily encouraged to make this look like a visual massacre if you scroll down too fast.

A giraffe walks into a bar. It's hard to avoid them when you're that height.

Oh, and last comment wins. Good luck.

Oh you bastard

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Thread's barely started and it's already happened twice.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:30:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:27:38 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:23:51 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/27/2013 2:26:50 AM, imabench wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:49:38 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
I want this thread to be the #1 destination for random sh!t on DDO, excluding Geo's pages.

Put anything here, DDO Elite, hockey, conspiracies, rants, pirated movie, ect. Nothing is forbidden except p0rn and Composer rants.

YouTube vids are heavily encouraged to make this look like a visual massacre if you scroll down too fast.

A giraffe walks into a bar. It's hard to avoid them when you're that height.

Oh, and last comment wins. Good luck.

Oh you bastard

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Thread's barely started and it's already happened twice.

That's the magic of CRSPOD
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 5:20:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1 - Faschiertes in einer Pfanne roesten und mit etwas Grillgewuerz wuerzen. Tortilla mit Sauce Tzatziki bestreichen. Gurken, Kopfsalat und Tomaten klein schneiden.

2 - Tortilla mit Faschiertem, Mais, Paprika, Kopfsalat, Tomaten und roten Bohnen belegen. Den Tortilla zusammenfalten und mit Kaese bestreuen. Den Tortillia fuer ca. 2-3 Minuten in den Backofen geben.

...and that's how you prep Tortilla with Faschiertem...in German.
What's "Faschiertem"? If you don't know, you don't need das understanding!!!
Heil Angela Dorothea Merkell!!
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:08:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 5:20:36 PM, Heineken wrote:
1 - Faschiertes in einer Pfanne roesten und mit etwas Grillgewuerz wuerzen. Tortilla mit Sauce Tzatziki bestreichen. Gurken, Kopfsalat und Tomaten klein schneiden.

2 - Tortilla mit Faschiertem, Mais, Paprika, Kopfsalat, Tomaten und roten Bohnen belegen. Den Tortilla zusammenfalten und mit Kaese bestreuen. Den Tortillia fuer ca. 2-3 Minuten in den Backofen geben.

...and that's how you prep Tortilla with Faschiertem...in German.
What's "Faschiertem"? If you don't know, you don't need das understanding!!!
Heil Angela Dorothea Merkell!!

I'm going to try that without translating it. Wish me luck.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 10:49:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 7:27:04 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:


My favorite song ever. Wish it was 100 hours.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:17:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/26/2013 8:55:54 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/26/2013 8:54:33 PM, drafterman wrote:
The Game

Oh you bast@rd.

PIENCE of SBNIASNDG.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 2:15:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 10:49:32 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/27/2013 7:27:04 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:


My favorite song ever. Wish it was 100 hours.

That would probably kill you
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 2:16:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Our misc forum is still better than /b/.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 2:18:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 2:15:24 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
At 1/27/2013 10:49:32 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/27/2013 7:27:04 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:


My favorite song ever. Wish it was 100 hours.

That would probably kill you

It will.

Trust me.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 2:18:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 2:16:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Our misc forum is still better than /b/.

Bossy, I thought you would be a /b/tard.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 2:27:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 2:18:43 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/28/2013 2:16:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Our misc forum is still better than /b/.

Bossy, I thought you would be a /b/tard.

/b/ is the cancer of the Internet. Reddit is the flu of the Internet. Our misc forum is the common cold of the Internet.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 2:29:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/28/2013 2:27:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/28/2013 2:18:43 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 1/28/2013 2:16:37 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Our misc forum is still better than /b/.

Bossy, I thought you would be a /b/tard.

/b/ is the cancer of the Internet. Reddit is the flu of the Internet. Our misc forum is the common cold of the Internet.

I'm assuming Hotmail is the AIDS of the Internet.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.