Super Smash Bros. Mafia Day Phase 7

mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2009 7:41:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Dead Players List:

1. wjmelements1 (Snake, the Serial Killer, lynched in Day Phase 1)
"You are bulletproof during the night, although you can be lynched.
Each night, you can perform one of the following actions:
1) Select one player as a target, and plant a C4 explosive in their "house."
2) Activate the remote control, detonating all C4 explosives and killing everybody in any targeted house before they get a chance to leave their "house."
3) Activate the remote control, detonating all C4 explosives and killing everybody who remains in or visits a targeted "house."
4) Plant a mine in the next Day Phase thread, instantly killing the first person who posts anything that includes any phrase of at least two words that you pre-determined within this step.
You are a third-party, and have no communications."

2. TheLwerd (Pikachu, the Mason Doctor, found dead with large bite marks, 2D key stuck in back, and with no tail)
"Each Night Phase, you target one player. If that player is targeted to die, that player does not die.
You are a Mason, and can communicate with other Masons in the Mason thread."
NOTEIf the person protected by Pikachu was not targeted, that person would be paralyzed. A paralyzed person may not participate in group PM's, post in the Day Phase Thread, or use his or her role.

3. AFT (Ganondorf, the Vengeful Usurper, found stabbed by Master Sword)
"Your goal is to get the Godfather, ???, killed at some point before yourself. When you succeed, you then win above the Mafia, and take over ???'s duties as Godfather.
Additionally, should you be lynched, you get the chance to kill any one person who voted for you (even the Godfather, which would count).
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with the Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

4. JBlake (Meta Knight, the Innocent Mafia, found with wild scratch marks and mask sliced in two)
"Whenever you are investigated, you appear innocent, although you can still be tracked.
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

5. LeafRod (???, pile of ashes)
"???"

6. Vi_Veri (Captain Olimar, the Recruited Mason, found burned by a flame)
"During the first Day Phase, your vote holds no weight. With each additional Day Phase, your vote counts one more, to a maximum of six votes by the seventh Day Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

7. philosphical (Roy, the Back-up Recruiter, hit by an arrow in the back)
"After the first Cult recruiter dies, you take over the recruiting for him, continuing to recruit one player every other night. He'll have to tell you the recruiting rules.
You are a Cult member, and communicate with other Cult members in the Cult thread."

8 ournamestoolong (Mario, a Super Mario Bro., found with wild scratch marks)
"When Luigi dies, you get to know who killed him.
You are a townie, and can communicate with Luigi in the Super Mario Bros. thread."

9. Logical-Master (Marth, the Cult Recruiter, lynched on Day Phase 3)
"During every second Night Phase, you target one player to be recruited into the Cult. If you try to recruit a Mafia member, you die. If you try to recruit a Mason, the Mason may be your spy or the Mason's spy.
You are a Cult member, and communicate with other Cult members in the Cult thread."

10. Puck (Pokemon Trainer, the Mason Recruiter, found dead with large bite marks and a terrible odor)
"Every odd Night Phase, you get to target one player to recruit, with a maximum of seven Masons total. If that person is a townie, that person is recruited. If that person is Cult, that person may either be your spy on the Cult or their spy on you. If that person is Mafia, you die. If that person is a Serial Killer, you die.
Additionally, each night, you may select one of your Masons to be your bodyguard. If you would die for any reason that night, your chosen bodyguard dies instead.
You are a Mason, and communicate with other Masons in the Mason thread."

11. ToastOfDestiny (Yoshi, the Role-Blocker, found with legs chopped off)
"During each Night Phase, you target one player to have their role unusable during that Night Phase.

12. I-am-a-Panda (Kirby, the Cult Recruit, lynched in Day Phase 5)
"On the first Night Phase, you get to select one other player. That player is role-blocked, and you gain their ability, knowing who they are. During the second Night Phase, you can either get rid of your ability, allowing you to get a new ability during the third Night Phase, potentially repeating the whole process over again for as long as need be, or you can keep the ability and use it.
NOTE: Your affilation will never change unless you Inhale a Cult Recruiter, in which case, you will start your own Cult, should you choose to recruit anybody before getting rid of your ability.
You are a townie, and have no communications unless you copy an ability that allows you to have communications."

13. Nags (Bowser, the Lead Janitor, found with wild scratch marks)
"You decide who the Mafia kills and which Mafia member is sent to perform the killing. Additionally, if you send yourself to kill somebody, then you may burn their corpse so that their role is not publicly revealed, although you will still know who they were. You do NOT have cop immunity.
You are a Mafia, and you participate in the Mafia thread."

14. acer (Captain Falcon, the Tracker/Watcher, lynched on Day Phase 6)
"Each Night Phase, you get to target one person. You will follow that person, learning exactly who that person visited during that Night Phase.

15. crackofdawn_jr (Link, the Vigilante/Tracker, battered and bruised all over)
"Each Night Phase, you can eithe kill or track a player.

==============================

Active Players List:

1. KRFournier
2. alex_hanson911
3. Rezzealaux
4. Harlan
5. Clockwork
6. InquireTruth
7. Cody_Franklin
8. Ragnar_Rahl
9. wjmelements2
10. wonderwoman
11. untitled_entity
12. tkubok
13. pcmbrown
14. leet4A1
15. SportsGuru

=============================

Stories:
http://www.debate.org...
A wolf picked up a scent in the air, and followed it onto a spaceship. He transformed into a human, and observed what his target was about to do. Suddenly, everything went black.

Good luck.
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2009 7:50:28 PM
Link is obviously a mafia player, he has been shown to kill many players so far.

my suspicion of Alex still stands

Looking at all the day phases combined he seems to bandwagon and vote for whoever the majority is just because that is what the majority is doing. He didnt contribute to day 5. Day 4 he states "That upsets me if the only thing cool about my role is that i discovered a townie. Sigh" given the fact that each individual so far that has been lynched or killed has had some other power I feel that this is a lie.

So my suspicion of Alex stands, maybe not enough to lynch but to give some thoght to at least.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2009 7:52:40 PM
At 10/29/2009 7:50:52 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
At 10/29/2009 7:45:41 PM, wjmelements wrote:
About time the day phase went up.

I know jesus it was like 3 days

Well, the Night Phase limit is 4 days, so...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2009 8:01:50 PM
At 10/29/2009 7:50:28 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
Link is obviously a mafia player, he has been shown to kill many players so far.
Wrong. He was a townie. He was killed last night (presumably by the mafia, but the method is unique so far).

Alex:
How do you answer to these bandwagoning charges? You seem to have been thinking rather collectively.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2009 8:11:43 PM
Update: mongeese messed up something.

tkubok is now dead. Vi_Veri is now alive.

tkubok (Zelda/Shiek, the Beloved Princess/Mysterious Stranger/Reviver, sacrificed self to revive Vi_Veri)
"If you die by lynching, the next Day Phase is skipped. If you die by any other method, the next Night Phase is skipped.
You are a townie, and have no communications.
Good luck.
later...
Now that it is the 5th night phase, you have gained an ability. You may revive 1 player at the cost of your own life. Use it wisely if you use it at all."
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2009 8:17:37 PM
At 10/29/2009 8:01:50 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 10/29/2009 7:50:28 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
Wrong. He was a townie. He was killed last night (presumably by the mafia, but the method is unique so far).

Alex:
How do you answer to these bandwagoning charges? You seem to have been thinking rather collectively.

There was never bandwagoning. When i didn't have much time to look at the thousands of posts i would briefly look through them and base my opinions on what others have said but i would still, if you look closer you would see a couple times i did not vote for the majority. I don't know why im being questioned though when i'm pretty much a confirmed townie. I knew who killed ournamestolong who is mario, because i am luigi if you look at our roles we get to know who killed eachother. When he died i was able to find out that SportsGuru killed him, thats why i started questioning him..However being luigi didn't tell me anything about the person who kill him, just who. so i assumed sportsguru was mafia, it turned out he was just a townie with a killing ability..
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 11:03:33 AM
*stretches* Guess I'm back from the dead. First order of business: Wonderwoman, why would you suspect Alex? Obviously if Mario was a townie role, and Alex helped us figure out who killed Mario (as he is Luigi, and there was no counter claim, and even SportsGuru admitted to being Sonic who killed Mario) - Alex is innocent.

Why would you bring up such an odd and random suspicion? Wonderwoman, if you are mafia, you're making it rather obvious : ) If not, you've logical deduction is lacking very very much. I don't even know why Alex has to defend himself....

Also, has our cop figured anything out yet???
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 11:22:19 AM
At 10/30/2009 11:15:03 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Most of these roles are overpowered fails.

Agreed
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 2:20:27 PM
Okay so back from the previous day phase. We lynched Acer who suspected Krfournier, but acer ended up being innocent, is is possible that acer used his ability to find something out about KrFournier?
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 2:57:18 PM
At 10/30/2009 2:20:27 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Okay so back from the previous day phase. We lynched Acer who suspected Krfournier, but acer ended up being innocent, is is possible that acer used his ability to find something out about KrFournier?

Acer used a randomly generated number to deduce that.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 5:41:14 PM
At 10/30/2009 2:57:18 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
At 10/30/2009 2:20:27 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Acer used a randomly generated number to deduce that.

Yeah, that doesn't necessarily rule him out. often times someone will make something up in order to draw suspicion on somebody without having to role reveal. It's just a thought.
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 6:13:58 PM
I have very little doubt that he made an unbased assumption
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 7:21:55 PM
now that the day phase is up is anyone gonna participate?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 8:04:11 PM
Without much else to go on, Wonderwoman. Attacking confirmed innocent is suspicious, especially since as far as I can tell cult recruiter is dead.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 8:49:58 PM
Man, I totally wish I could strategize right now. The town's gonna run into a huge problem if somebody doesn't do a very special thing.

Similarly, the mafia could succeed/fail depending on whether or not they do a certain thing which would work very well for them.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 9:08:19 PM
At 10/30/2009 8:04:11 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Without much else to go on, Wonderwoman. Attacking confirmed innocent is suspicious, especially since as far as I can tell cult recruiter is dead.

Why yes, attacking a confirmed innocent is suspicious, Ragnar Rahl. Especially since she is confirmed as a bulletproof and there is no possibility that she was recruited.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 9:11:19 PM
Ohohoho intrigue.
Our demise and industrial destruction
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 9:11:25 PM
When was this confirmation? I do see your point about people missing things ^_^.

And she could have posted this in her last post after Vi brought it up. She was online and was reading the thread.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2009 9:14:48 PM
At 10/30/2009 9:11:25 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
When was this confirmation? I do see your point about people missing things ^_^.
This confirmation occured in the first day phase when she cross claimed my original role.

And I have to leave for now. My vote remains.
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 6:55:09 AM
At 10/30/2009 8:04:11 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

I am a confirmed townie. I can prove again if necessary
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 7:57:00 AM
I guess since no one is posting, we have nothing to go off of. So let me get things moving....

Maybe, possibly, wonderwoman just isn't great at logically deducing a situation... let's just leave her be for now, I guess, and move on to bigger fish to fry.

I say we should lynch KRF.

I say argue based on KRF's actions yesterday,. Acer's 'random' lynch was his attempt to avoid role revealing (his role probably revealed what KRF was and he was trying to get us to do something about it without revealing - and his way of doing it was yeah, noobish, but one would suspect a rookie to do it like that, no?). R_R seems guilty as all hell too, that's twice now he's tried to save KRF.

So, I vote to lynch KRFournier.