Jump to topic:

Your hallowe'en par-tay

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 3:58:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm going to presume everyone here had some sort of Hallowe'en shin dig.

I initially thought I was going to one, but then I turned out to a 30 minute search for fireworks, followed by meeting up with another group of friends, trick or treating [Best loot ever], and being a general public menace.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 4:07:49 PM
Apparently we're going to a Halloween party tripping on acid. We were supposed to do it in Times Square tonight around the crazy NYC Halloween parade (haha) but I dunno if we'll make it there.

Ps. Don't think Nags is cool for going to his little shindig. You know how it is when you're 16 -- Awkward turtle between the guys and the girls... because the girls are dressed like skanks, and only half of them aren't virgins, so it's this whole big cluster phuck of awkwardness without the booze to ease the pain (unless it's like Superbad or something where some douche is the hero for bringing a 12 pack lol).
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 4:23:01 PM
At 10/31/2009 4:07:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Ps. Don't think Nags is cool for going to his little shindig. You know how it is when you're 16 -- Awkward turtle between the guys and the girls... because the girls are dressed like skanks, and only half of them aren't virgins, so it's this whole big cluster phuck of awkwardness without the booze to ease the pain (unless it's like Superbad or something where some douche is the hero for bringing a 12 pack lol).

Actually I was hanging aroudn with 14 year olds dressed reasonably, and a 12 year old with ort shorts (lol don't ask), and saw guys we know with sluts. We were asked for booze, but we only had a bunch of Red Bulls (Some people only gave us $ as a treat, so we bought like 3 6 packs).

Then my idiotic friend asked "Do you know where we can get part pills". I facepalmed.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 4:30:04 PM
At 10/31/2009 4:27:21 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Your name isn't Nags ;P

Responding to your whore assertion ;)
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 5:57:08 PM
my "shin dig" has no alcohol. This is highly distressing
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 6:09:06 PM
At 10/31/2009 5:57:08 PM, pcmbrown wrote:
my "shin dig" has no alcohol. This is highly distressing

Alcohol is overrated. Plus you're 16. Alcohol severly damages your brain. I do not understand why you would want to damage your brain.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 6:20:02 PM
At 10/31/2009 3:58:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

You'd be wrong.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 6:21:32 PM
At 10/31/2009 6:20:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

You'd be wrong.

No, you just have a date with Ayn Rand
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 8:16:25 PM
My halloween consists of me reading a book with almost all lights off and making sure none of those little brats in my complex knows I'm home so they don't bother me for candy I don't have.

Par-tay!
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 8:52:59 PM
Ps. Don't think Nags is cool for going to his little shindig.

Aww, shucks..

You know how it is when you're 16 -- Awkward turtle between the guys and the girls... because the girls are dressed like skanks, and only half of them aren't virgins, so it's this whole big cluster phuck of awkwardness without the booze to ease the pain (unless it's like Superbad or something where some douche is the hero for bringing a 12 pack lol).

Actually, biotch, it was a toga party with mucho alchohol. So no awkward turtle because everyone was blasted which ='s girls are a lot easier which ='s fun stuff. :P
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 8:59:38 PM
I live in a family neighborhood, so I spent about an hour and a half handing out candy on the front lawn.

Equally nerdy, my All Hallow's Eve "Par-tay" has consisted of organizing my notes for two Poli Sci exams next week, and putting some essays together for one of them. Woo! Par-tay!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2009 9:00:05 PM
Just came back from my halloween party. Im a bit drunk. Thats what sucks about growing old. The candy is replaced with Booze.
Emorose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 9:55:23 AM

I initially thought I was going to one, but then I turned out to a 30 minute search for fireworks, followed by meeting up with another group of friends, trick or treating [Best loot ever], and being a general public menace.

That's better than mine.
I cleaned the kitchen.
Babysat
Gave the twin babies a bath and put to bed
did and folded 5 loads of laundry,
all the while getting smart enough to actually get on the comp.

Oh but when the other kids came home I ate so much chocolate I got sick. lol
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 9:58:45 AM
At 10/31/2009 8:52:59 PM, Nags wrote:

Aww, shucks..

You know how it is when you're 16 -- Awkward turtle between the guys and the girls... because the girls are dressed like skanks, and only half of them aren't virgins, so it's this whole big cluster phuck of awkwardness without the booze to ease the pain (unless it's like Superbad or something where some douche is the hero for bringing a 12 pack lol).

Actually, biotch, it was a toga party with mucho alchohol. So no awkward turtle because everyone was blasted which ='s girls are a lot easier which ='s fun stuff. :P

you are like 16 so a lot of alcohol is like what 2 wine coolers nags?
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:01:28 AM
I went to a party and danced like a whore lol

I had a few shots of tequila (tarantula) which was a bad idea......but I ended up having a good time over all and can only remember the first half which isn't bad because I'm sure the secd half was just horny guys making passes at the other skankyily dressed women including myself.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:02:26 AM
At 11/1/2009 9:58:45 AM, wonderwoman wrote:
At 10/31/2009 8:52:59 PM, Nags wrote:

Aww, shucks..

you are like 16 so a lot of alcohol is like what 2 wine coolers nags?

This really assumes that Nags could handle two wine coolers.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:04:40 AM
Some douchebag scheduled a field show competition on Halloween.

But it was cool. We got second place out of two. (Very few bands in our division showed up.)
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:18:58 AM
At 11/1/2009 10:01:28 AM, wonderwoman wrote:

I had a few shots of tequila (tarantula) which was a bad idea......but I ended up having a good time over all and can only remember the first half which isn't bad because I'm sure the secd half was just horny guys making passes at the other skankyily dressed women including myself.

Where were you at my halloween party! Grrr...

What did you dress up as? Masterchief or a vampire?
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:21:24 AM
At 11/1/2009 10:18:58 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Nurse duh! well, because the halloween party I went to had an array of liquor and I am sorry panda but candy may be dandy but liquor is surely quicker :)
Emorose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:22:14 AM

Crap I just now remembered I forgot to get a costume. Next year I'll be a vampire I guess. Or something else idk. lol
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:25:55 AM
At 11/1/2009 10:21:24 AM, wonderwoman wrote:

Nurse duh! well, because the halloween party I went to had an array of liquor and I am sorry panda but candy may be dandy but liquor is surely quicker :)

lul. A nurse? Pics or it didn't happen.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:26:33 AM
At 11/1/2009 10:22:14 AM, Emorose wrote:

Crap I just now remembered I forgot to get a costume. Next year I'll be a vampire I guess. Or something else idk. lol

I was going to be slash, but ended up as a reasonably dressed slash with a haircut and a shortened hat. Minus a guitar.
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2009 10:31:19 AM
At 11/1/2009 10:25:55 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 11/1/2009 10:21:24 AM, wonderwoman wrote:

lul. A nurse? Pics or it didn't happen.

Well, if I can learn how to take photos out of a Gif formatted photo I can show you the reasonable ones and not the omg ones.