Truly beautiful quote

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 11:15:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Death tugs at my ear and says, 'Live. I am coming."
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 1:03:43 AM
More beautiful, more true:

"annanicole you do not eat and you do not drink, you have starved to death..... All bodies need to be nourished!!"
-- St. Dogknox 5:7
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 8:51:20 AM
At 2/25/2013 1:03:43 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

"annanicole you do not eat and you do not drink, you have starved to death..... All bodies need to be nourished!!"

I see your obvious quite and raise you a quote from the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz "She's dead. You have killed here."
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 8:51:54 AM
At 2/25/2013 8:51:20 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

I see your obvious quite and raise you a quote from the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz "She's dead. You have killed here."

her*
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 8:55:45 AM
At 2/25/2013 8:51:20 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

quote*
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 8:56:04 AM
Fail.