Super Smash Bros. Mafia Day Phase 9

mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 5:05:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Dead Players List:

1. wjmelements1 (Snake, the Serial Killer, lynched in Day Phase 1)

2. TheLwerd (Pikachu, the Mason Doctor, found dead with large bite marks, 2D key stuck in back, and with no tail)

3. AFT (Ganondorf, the Vengeful Usurper, found stabbed by Master Sword)

4. JBlake (Meta Knight, the Innocent Mafia, found with wild scratch marks and mask sliced in two)

5. LeafRod (???, pile of ashes)

6. tkubok (Zelda/Shiek, the Beloved Princess/Mysterious Stranger/Reviver, sacrificed self to revive Vi_Veri)

7. philosphical (Roy, the Back-up Recruiter, hit by an arrow in the back)

8 ournamestoolong (Mario, a Super Mario Bro., found with wild scratch marks)

9. Logical-Master (Marth, the Cult Recruiter, lynched on Day Phase 3)

10. Puck (Pokemon Trainer, the Mason Recruiter, found dead with large bite marks and a terrible odor)

11. ToastOfDestiny (Yoshi, the Role-Blocker, found with legs chopped off)

12. I-am-a-Panda (Kirby, the Cult Recruit, lynched in Day Phase 5)

13. Nags (Bowser, the Lead Janitor, found with wild scratch marks)

14. acer (Captain Falcon, the Tracker/Watcher, lynched on Day Phase 6)

15. crackofdawn_jr (Link, the Vigilante/Tracker, battered and bruised all over)

16. Harlan (Donkey Kong, the Mafia Suicide Bomber, drowned)
"During the Day Phase, you may send us a message targeting another player BEFORE a lynch is decided. If you do, you die along with that player, and the Day Phase continues.
You are a Mafia member, and can communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

17. SportsGuru (Sonic the Hedgehog/Werehog, the Serial Killer, drowned)
"When you are about to be lynched, it will be revealed that you are lynch-proof, although you will lose your vote from then on. After that incident, you will also have a half-chance of avoiding most Night Phase kills.
Each night, you target one person to kill.
You are third-party, and have no communications."

18. Rezzealaux (Wario, the Mafia Role-Blocker, lynched on Day Phase 7)
"Each Night Phase, you target one person and block them from using their role by biting their head.
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

19. untitled_entity(Jigglypuff, the Jester/Survivor, lynched on Day Phase 8)
"You are Jigglypuff, the Jester/Survivor. During each Night Phase, you send us a PM in this thread predicting if you will:
A) Survive to the next Night Phase.
B) Die either during the Night Phase or during the next Day Phase.
You have to be right every time until your own death in order to win. If you do not respond, it is assumed that you predict your own death. If you die during the first Day Phase, you immediately win.
You are a third party, and you do not have any communications."

18. pcmbrown (Ness, the Psychic, found with burn marks)
"You are Ness, a unique SSBM role.
Every second Night Phase, you get to ask us one Yes/No question, and you will receive a correct answer. Your first chance to ask is the first Night Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

==============================

Active Players List:

1. KRFournier
2. alex_hanson911
3. Clockwork
4. InquireTruth
5. Cody_Franklin
6. Ragnar_Rahl
7. wjmelements2
8. wonderwoman
9. Vi_Veri
10. leet4A1

============================

Stories:
http://www.debate.org...
The young boy walked around the streets of his city, trying to use his psychic powers to think of something. He suddenly found the answer to a different question: Why lies beyond death.

Good luck.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:00:45 PM
AAGH! I know who to lynch!
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:20:21 PM
I haven't been told my results yet. I'll PM mod.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:23:51 PM
There we go.

KRF, guilty.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:25:23 PM
Actually, Unvote, I want someone less valuable than cop to cast "first vote" for KRF, just in case he's lying about the "lynching vote" bit by sending us a reversal and yet telling truth that there are lynch consequences.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:29:14 PM
At 11/7/2009 6:12:52 PM, LeafRod wrote:
At 11/7/2009 6:00:45 PM, ToastOfDestiny wrote:

Hahaha, as do I.

As do I, I have been watching over this for a while.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:49:00 PM
At 11/7/2009 6:33:45 PM, Clockwork wrote:
Ragnar: It's the last voter that gets killed, not the first.

Vote to lynch KRF.

KRF

Clockwork, do you understand the concept that "Mafia cannot be trusted, and they may tell half truths as well as lies?"
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 6:57:29 PM
I knew all along KRF was guilty. vote KRF.

Also, keep in mind that my vote counts as at least 3 votes today, so that should pretty much end the day phase...
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 7:09:56 PM
By the way; KRF killed PCM. You can see Wolf's gun in the far right of the story picture =)
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 7:34:10 PM
This would be what - 6 mafia down? If I die tonight, and there is still somehow another mafia left, then we should suspect InquireTruth since he did come up guilty to pcmbrown! DON'T FORGET THIS TOWN.

Also, it might be worth mentioning that when the masons tried to recruit wjm after he came back in his new role, we weren't able to. Not quite sure why though. However, having more than 6 mafia in a 28 player game with 2 serial killers AND a cult seems a little absurd. Then again this isn't exactly one of the best moderated games we've seen, so.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 7:50:19 PM
At 11/7/2009 6:29:14 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:
At 11/7/2009 6:12:52 PM, LeafRod wrote:
At 11/7/2009 6:00:45 PM, ToastOfDestiny wrote:

Hahaha, as do I.

As do I, I have been watching over this for a while.

I know who the town should lynch, too.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 8:17:24 PM
Given my role, the vote count should be at least 5/6 votes. I'm up to 3 at the least.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 8:20:13 PM
At 11/7/2009 7:34:10 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Also, it might be worth mentioning that when the masons tried to recruit wjm after he came back in his new role, we weren't able to. Not quite sure why though. However, having more than 6 mafia in a 28 player game with 2 serial killers AND a cult seems a little absurd. Then again this isn't exactly one of the best moderated games we've seen, so.

I already asked and posted what the mods said. Apparently because I was recruiting, I couldn't be recruited. Which is odd, but meh. The mods have been rather screwy.

Seeing that the verdict was negative and that KRF's original role was sketchy, I would otherwise immediately vote for KRF. However, I want to wait for his explanation. For some odd reason, he's been silent so far. It is also plausible that KRF was framed by a Mafia Framer (because it was quite predictable that Ragnar would investigate KRF); however, this is unlikely.

I'll wait to hear from KRF.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 9:17:19 PM
wjmelements, that's the most suspicious thing I've ever heard. What are the odds that there's a mafia framer? And why would he have targeted KRF instead of IT? That's too convenient. Given the fact that we couldn't recruit you, and that you're not lynching KRF when he's obviously mafia... well... that's not looking good for you, my friend.

Now that I think about it, it would make perfect sense that wjm is mafia. Why would the mafia kill pcmbrown instead of wjmelements? Unlike pcmbrown, wjmelements has a protective ability to ensure that the cop stays alive. It's not in the best interest to keep wjm alive. VERY SUSPICIOUS INDEED. Ragnar, investigate wjm tonight. We should lynch F now, see how Ragnar's investigation turns up tomorrow, and if need be kill wjm or IT.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:21:59 PM
Yay! Lynch!

RFDs Pl0x:
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:22:44 PM
Yep, that's my gun in the screenshot. I can't deny it. The mods show who does the kill and gives everything away. You guys have no idea the lengths I went to strategize, but the town was overpowered at every turn. Multiple resurrections. Two cop roles. Two doctors. Half my kills failed for one reason or another. I wanted to kill clockwork, but he was covered by wjmelements. PCM was far more valuable to kill than WJM because two cops is an auto-victory for the town... not that you guys already had the game in the bag. Such a frustrating game.

So, yeah, I lied about my ability to watch. In the screenshot from Day Phase 7 that shows me, Link, and Donkey Kong, I was being attacked by Link, but it failed. That's because Wolf's in game power is Reflection. In this game, that translates into reflecting death back onto my killer. Link would have died regardless, since my power would have reflected back to kill him.

As it turns out, our killing Link saved my reflection power, which reflects death on the final lynch voter. So, while I can't stop you guys from killing me, I'll enjoy watching you fight over who gets sacrificed in order to take me out.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:24:12 PM
At 11/7/2009 10:22:44 PM, KRFournier wrote:
Yep, that's my gun in the screenshot. I can't deny it. The mods show who does the kill and gives everything away. You guys have no idea the lengths I went to strategize, but the town was overpowered at every turn. Multiple resurrections. Two cop roles. Two doctors. Half my kills failed for one reason or another. I wanted to kill clockwork, but he was covered by wjmelements. PCM was far more valuable to kill than WJM because two cops is an auto-victory for the town... not that you guys already had the game in the bag. Such a frustrating game.

So, yeah, I lied about my ability to watch. In the screenshot from Day Phase 7 that shows me, Link, and Donkey Kong, I was being attacked by Link, but it failed. That's because Wolf's in game power is Reflection. In this game, that translates into reflecting death back onto my killer. Link would have died regardless, since my power would have reflected back to kill him.

As it turns out, our killing Link saved my reflection power, which reflects death on the final lynch voter. So, while I can't stop you guys from killing me, I'll enjoy watching you fight over who gets sacrificed in order to take me out.

Agreed, KRF, this game sucked balls.

You did a great job though : )
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:25:13 PM
At 11/7/2009 10:23:25 PM, KRFournier wrote:
Buh-by, wonderwoman.

Maybe not, she is bulletproof?
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:28:36 PM
I wish everything hadn't been so obvious, and the game were structured in such a way that more Super Smash knowledge would help.

Not in such a way that people who don't play would be completely overmatched, but just so that a little research would help them a lot. As it stands there was a little bit about smash and a little bit relating to each character, but not as much as would have been ideal—although that's certainly hard to orchestrate.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:35:28 PM
Really? In retrospect my smash knowledge really did help me out.

RFDs Pl0x:
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2009 10:50:38 PM
The last game that was this retarded was Panda's.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?