Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

$20,945 worth of food.

suttichart.denpruektham
Posts: 1,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 12:35:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The most expensive restaurant in the world once served a single meal worth of $20,945. You are going to spend that same amount on your dinner today, what would you like on the plate.

1. 1 full Kg of Toro Sahimi, so you could be as fat as the Tuna!
2. Several glass of Romanee Conti, served with Kobe Steak, medium rare, and vanilla ice cream with a lot of gold, to remind yourself how mush money have evaporated in to your mouth.
3. A year worth quantity of Big Mac.
4.Just booze, with a lot of swimm-suit girls to pour it for you.
5. Space Ice cream, consume in orbited shuttle!
6. Throw all the money to river, your mom food is the best any way.
7. Pee nut, given by Obama himself, Obama Foreverrrr
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:58:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I would eat pudding off of Jennifer Lawremces naked body
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 1:58:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:58:26 PM, imabench wrote:
I would eat pudding off of Jennifer Lawrence's naked body

Fixed it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 2:20:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 1:58:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/11/2013 1:58:26 PM, imabench wrote:
I would eat pudding off of Jennifer Lawrence's naked body

Fixed it

This... but with Blake Lively
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 3:04:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I want chocolate.

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

+3 points if someone can find the spongbob character that did that. I forgot who it was.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 3:48:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 3:04:43 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I want chocolate.

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

+3 points if someone can find the spongbob character that did that. I forgot who it was.

he was a side character no name actually
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 4:46:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 12:35:09 PM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
The most expensive restaurant in the world once served a single meal worth of $20,945. You are going to spend that same amount on your dinner today, what would you like on the plate.

1. 1 full Kg of Toro Sahimi, so you could be as fat as the Tuna!
2. Several glass of Romanee Conti, served with Kobe Steak, medium rare, and vanilla ice cream with a lot of gold, to remind yourself how mush money have evaporated in to your mouth.
3. A year worth quantity of Big Mac.
4.Just booze, with a lot of swimm-suit girls to pour it for you.
5. Space Ice cream, consume in orbited shuttle!
6. Throw all the money to river, your mom food is the best any way.
7. Pee nut, given by Obama himself, Obama Foreverrrr

Bottle of vintage high end wine $20,885+ food $60.00 = $20,945.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 4:53:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A panda.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
suttichart.denpruektham
Posts: 1,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 12:19:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/11/2013 4:46:33 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:35:09 PM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
The most expensive restaurant in the world once served a single meal worth of $20,945. You are going to spend that same amount on your dinner today, what would you like on the plate.

1. 1 full Kg of Toro Sahimi, so you could be as fat as the Tuna!
2. Several glass of Romanee Conti, served with Kobe Steak, medium rare, and vanilla ice cream with a lot of gold, to remind yourself how mush money have evaporated in to your mouth.
3. A year worth quantity of Big Mac.
4.Just booze, with a lot of swimm-suit girls to pour it for you.
5. Space Ice cream, consume in orbited shuttle!
6. Throw all the money to river, your mom food is the best any way.
7. Pee nut, given by Obama himself, Obama Foreverrrr

Bottle of vintage high end wine $20,885+ food $60.00 = $20,945.

nah, it realty those meal included 6 BOTTLES of vintage high end wine, cigar and is eaten by 4 people. Guess that's explain why the price is up that high.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 5:59:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/12/2013 12:19:49 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
At 3/11/2013 4:46:33 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/11/2013 12:35:09 PM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:
The most expensive restaurant in the world once served a single meal worth of $20,945. You are going to spend that same amount on your dinner today, what would you like on the plate.

1. 1 full Kg of Toro Sahimi, so you could be as fat as the Tuna!
2. Several glass of Romanee Conti, served with Kobe Steak, medium rare, and vanilla ice cream with a lot of gold, to remind yourself how mush money have evaporated in to your mouth.
3. A year worth quantity of Big Mac.
4.Just booze, with a lot of swimm-suit girls to pour it for you.
5. Space Ice cream, consume in orbited shuttle!
6. Throw all the money to river, your mom food is the best any way.
7. Pee nut, given by Obama himself, Obama Foreverrrr

Bottle of vintage high end wine $20,885+ food $60.00 = $20,945.

nah, it realty those meal included 6 BOTTLES of vintage high end wine, cigar and is eaten by 4 people. Guess that's explain why the price is up that high.

I think I said pretty much the same thing. You just divided it by 4.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 6:12:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.