Jump to topic:

omg check this out

mistavega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2009 10:25:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
So anyways, like this one time at work, I was like walking to the maintenance area to get a drill bit and the plant general manager comes up to me and he's all like "Why do you kids these days walk around with your pants hanging off your butt. That's not how pants are supposed to be worn" and my mouthed dropped, much like a shocked white girl and I was all like " dude that's a total fallacy, you can't expect people to adopt to what your particular style of dress is, especially when we come from completely different backgrounds that are vastly different in terms of time(i was born in 1987), ethnicity and culture. There is no handbook that says you have to dress a certain way." He rebuted with " Well.. Uhh in my day...", you know the typical cliche lecture. The nerve of that old saggy balled smelly fugly looking man, trying to tell me how to dress as if I was a small adolescent pubescent kid. Shoot... If I want to wear my pants off my butt that's precisely what I'll do because we live in a democracy and I'm promoting my liberty by wearing my pants off my butt. If you disagree with me, you're just un-American and you should be living in China. Besides those unarguable points, my peers tend to think it's gangsta. Being gangster translates into being cool and being cool is cool because then the opposite sex attracts to you, which enables me to accomplish my life longe campaign, which is dominating pooty-tang.

Anways the whole point of this thread was to show off this sick belt that I made, that was inspired by the plant manager, hehe.

Exhibit A: http://img109.imageshack.us...

Uhh ignore the dirt on my finger nails, that's actually photoshoped.

Exhibit b:http://img39.imageshack.us...

Yeah ignore those silky looking clothes in my drawer, those are actually photoshoped to, that's why it's all like blury, not because my hand wasn't steady well taking the picture or anything.

So yeah, sick belt right?
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2009 2:41:50 PM
Pull up your pants.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2009 4:13:50 PM
At 11/9/2009 3:21:50 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Don't pull up your pants.

Of course leafRod would say that. He wants to see everything ;)
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 12:46:14 AM
There's nothing wrong with adopting the style of having low riding trousers (yeah im British, we don't call them "pants") But everyone has different styles of fashion, and its wrong of people to judge you on what you wear (unless its something completely obscene)

But vice versa you have to accept that if you wear a certain "niche" attire, you may encourage scorn from other people with different style tastes. It doesn't mean they are fascist "non Americans" (assuming that no one else in the world wears clothes).
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2009 12:50:46 AM
And Im sorry mate but I don't like your belt. But you wouldnt like my sort of clothes either.

Lets just enjoy our own clothes without being too concerned about what others think.

peace and love!
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
mistavega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 3:10:42 AM
At 11/10/2009 12:46:14 AM, Nik wrote:
There's nothing wrong with adopting the style of having low riding trousers (yeah im British, we don't call them "pants") But everyone has different styles of fashion, and its wrong of people to judge you on what you wear (unless its something completely obscene)

But vice versa you have to accept that if you wear a certain "niche" attire, you may encourage scorn from other people with different style tastes. It doesn't mean they are fascist "non Americans" (assuming that no one else in the world wears clothes).

of course it doesn't, but if you disagree with civil librities that founded this country, then yes you're a communist nazi scum douche, like my plant manager.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 4:50:44 AM
People can dress however they like, but I'm not interested so much in what they wear as much as I'm interested in why they wear what they wear.

What we wear says a lot about ourselves, and is often more telling of the truth than drunkenness. Everyone in a society is well aware of a social norm and how much we choose to deviate from it demonstrates our subconscious desires.

I'm not critiquing the fact that you have your pants down, but tell me, why is it good to have your pants down? The reason why girls have low cut blouses is to show off cleavage. Tight jeans show off curves. Suit and tie show a level of importance even in your day-to-day activities. Policemen wear uniforms to notify the public of their purpose.

Tell me, what is the purpose of wearing your pants hanging off your butt?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
mistavega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 1:06:36 PM
At 11/11/2009 4:50:44 AM, Kleptin wrote:
People can dress however they like, but I'm not interested so much in what they wear as much as I'm interested in why they wear what they wear.

What we wear says a lot about ourselves, and is often more telling of the truth than drunkenness. Everyone in a society is well aware of a social norm and how much we choose to deviate from it demonstrates our subconscious desires.

I'm not critiquing the fact that you have your pants down, but tell me, why is it good to have your pants down? The reason why girls have low cut blouses is to show off cleavage. Tight jeans show off curves. Suit and tie show a level of importance even in your day-to-day activities. Policemen wear uniforms to notify the public of their purpose.

Tell me, what is the purpose of wearing your pants hanging off your butt?

The purpose of wearing pants off my butt is that it gives off a certain type of fashion statement. The arrogant pompous prick with the tie and suit, gives himself a self righteous importance, by wearing clothing that reflects his uppity stupid personality. The same logic can be applied to my saggy jeans. Now what type of fashion statement does saggy jeans give off? It gives off an aura of ghetto thuggish persona, which some people think is cool.

Klepton, you ever sag your pants bro? If not, you need to step your swagger game up and get some new apparel. I'll show you how to pull stunt, that'll get you two beautiful round and brown thangs huggin' you on a each arm. They'll call you "El sir papi klepton pimpolot "
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 3:08:46 AM
At 11/12/2009 1:06:36 PM, mistavega wrote:

The purpose of wearing pants off my butt is that it gives off a certain type of fashion statement.

Yeah prehaps, but it is also very relaxing a comforable!
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 2:24:43 PM
You can analyze clothing trends all you like, but they usually boil down to something simple , obvious, and uninteresting. As in, I'm sure the reason most people wear [insert style here] is because they think it looks cool, and the reason they want to look cool is either for personal enjoyment or to impress other people. Not exactly a profound discovery.
mistavega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 3:26:05 PM
At 11/16/2009 3:08:46 AM, Nik wrote:
At 11/12/2009 1:06:36 PM, mistavega wrote:

The purpose of wearing pants off my butt is that it gives off a certain type of fashion statement.

Yeah prehaps, but it is also very relaxing a comforable!

Yeah... Nothing beats the relaxing comfortable messaging sensation of a cold breeze on your bum.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 3:50:57 PM
You're not promoting liberty by wearing saggy pants. You are exercising it, but unless there's libertarian party pamphlets hanging out of the back...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 3:52:22 PM
In any case, the freedom to wear something entails the freedom to criticize the decision to wear it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.