Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Foreign Aids

airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:40:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's been an increasingly greater concern of mine that Americans seem indifferent, nay enthusiastic!- about providing third world nations with aids- foreign aids to be specific. It would be one thing if these were domestic aids and they did not need to travel overseas, but it shows the egregiousness of our self-righteousness that we believe we can impose an order on the world to seemingly remove problems by simply giving other countries aids. I am outraged that not only has no one on this planet spoken out against this nefarious plot of population control but that others in fact ENCOURAGE and THANK the American public for this provision of aids. I may be a lone voice in a sea of aids advocates but I think it's about time we stop this indecent infection of utter madness and restrain ourselves before we go too far.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:42:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 6:40:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It's been an increasingly greater concern of mine that Americans seem indifferent, nay enthusiastic!- about providing third world nations with aids- foreign aids to be specific. It would be one thing if these were domestic aids and they did not need to travel overseas, but it shows the egregiousness of our self-righteousness that we believe we can impose an order on the world to seemingly remove problems by simply giving other countries aids. I am outraged that not only has no one on this planet spoken out against this nefarious plot of population control but that others in fact ENCOURAGE and THANK the American public for this provision of aids. I may be a lone voice in a sea of aids advocates but I think it's about time we stop this indecent infection of utter madness and restrain ourselves before we go too far.

A lot of people comment on this topic who really have a misinformed opinion on it, IMHO. Aids, and especially foreign aids, are a very contentious issue around the world and it's clear that you have given this a lot of thought so first of all, I just want to thank you for really understanding and making clear the nuance of the situation.

That being said, I think you are still missing a few important aspects of this debate. While foreign and domestic aids are at the forefront of everyone's minds in recent decades, and for good reason, there are other lesser known aids which really don't get much press. I speak, of course, of hearing aids and visual aids. Hearing and seeing, as you probably already know, are key to human survival. This aids scourge of the hearing and visual variety are simply tearing human perception to shreds and may actually be at fault, ironically, for causing your misunderstanding of the wider scope of aids in the world.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:44:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 6:42:40 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:40:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It's been an increasingly greater concern of mine that Americans seem indifferent, nay enthusiastic!- about providing third world nations with aids- foreign aids to be specific. It would be one thing if these were domestic aids and they did not need to travel overseas, but it shows the egregiousness of our self-righteousness that we believe we can impose an order on the world to seemingly remove problems by simply giving other countries aids. I am outraged that not only has no one on this planet spoken out against this nefarious plot of population control but that others in fact ENCOURAGE and THANK the American public for this provision of aids. I may be a lone voice in a sea of aids advocates but I think it's about time we stop this indecent infection of utter madness and restrain ourselves before we go too far.

A lot of people comment on this topic who really have a misinformed opinion on it, IMHO. Aids, and especially foreign aids, are a very contentious issue around the world and it's clear that you have given this a lot of thought so first of all, I just want to thank you for really understanding and making clear the nuance of the situation.

That being said, I think you are still missing a few important aspects of this debate. While foreign and domestic aids are at the forefront of everyone's minds in recent decades, and for good reason, there are other lesser known aids which really don't get much press. I speak, of course, of hearing aids and visual aids. Hearing and seeing, as you probably already know, are key to human survival. This aids scourge of the hearing and visual variety are simply tearing human perception to shreds and may actually be at fault, ironically, for causing your misunderstanding of the wider scope of aids in the world.

Thank you for replying to my comment. I appreciate that you understand the severity of this issue. You touch on a number of important aspects of this which further prove my point. We need to stop encouraging the distribution of aids. You seem to agree that by distributing such things we encourage the evolution of aids distribution to further impact hearing and seeing. We don't want it to go any further, possibly harming teachers with teachers aids and possibly even worse, by infecting our lemons with, of course, the dreaded lemon aids.

It is clear then that we must allow domestic aids to be the sole aids provided to the groups in question and to leave all amounts of foreign aids off the table as such until another solution to this issue can be resolved. Thank you.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:46:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Am I the only one who thought you were talking about the disease AIDS instead of the actual care aids?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:47:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 6:44:50 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:42:40 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:40:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It's been an increasingly greater concern of mine that Americans seem indifferent, nay enthusiastic!- about providing third world nations with aids- foreign aids to be specific. It would be one thing if these were domestic aids and they did not need to travel overseas, but it shows the egregiousness of our self-righteousness that we believe we can impose an order on the world to seemingly remove problems by simply giving other countries aids. I am outraged that not only has no one on this planet spoken out against this nefarious plot of population control but that others in fact ENCOURAGE and THANK the American public for this provision of aids. I may be a lone voice in a sea of aids advocates but I think it's about time we stop this indecent infection of utter madness and restrain ourselves before we go too far.

A lot of people comment on this topic who really have a misinformed opinion on it, IMHO. Aids, and especially foreign aids, are a very contentious issue around the world and it's clear that you have given this a lot of thought so first of all, I just want to thank you for really understanding and making clear the nuance of the situation.

That being said, I think you are still missing a few important aspects of this debate. While foreign and domestic aids are at the forefront of everyone's minds in recent decades, and for good reason, there are other lesser known aids which really don't get much press. I speak, of course, of hearing aids and visual aids. Hearing and seeing, as you probably already know, are key to human survival. This aids scourge of the hearing and visual variety are simply tearing human perception to shreds and may actually be at fault, ironically, for causing your misunderstanding of the wider scope of aids in the world.

Thank you for replying to my comment. I appreciate that you understand the severity of this issue. You touch on a number of important aspects of this which further prove my point. We need to stop encouraging the distribution of aids. You seem to agree that by distributing such things we encourage the evolution of aids distribution to further impact hearing and seeing. We don't want it to go any further, possibly harming teachers with teachers aids and possibly even worse, by infecting our lemons with, of course, the dreaded lemon aids.

It is clear then that we must allow domestic aids to be the sole aids provided to the groups in question and to leave all amounts of foreign aids off the table as such until another solution to this issue can be resolved. Thank you.

You make a fair point, airmax. Your timely and succinct response really illustrates why you are so well-respected on the site- especially by me.

However, I still disagree that foreign aids are the main issue here. Foreign aids are, if anything, helping the world's opinion of our country. Wouldn't the rest of the world find us selfish if we kept all the aids to ourselves?

I appreciate that you understand the severity of hearing and visual aids. Although lemon and teachers aids are typically on the peripheral of this debate, this is for good reason. They aren't playing near as critical a role as hearing and visual aids, which, studies show, make up 45% of aids worldwide according to Dr. Sanjay Chopra of Harvard Medical who published his study in 1997, which was largely ignored, mostly by ridiculously close-minded people who can't handle the truth. It really bothers me that you overemphasize the influence of lemon aids and teachers aids. I know a teacher.

That's all I'm trying to say.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:48:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 6:47:12 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:44:50 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:42:40 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:40:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It's been an increasingly greater concern of mine that Americans seem indifferent, nay enthusiastic!- about providing third world nations with aids- foreign aids to be specific. It would be one thing if these were domestic aids and they did not need to travel overseas, but it shows the egregiousness of our self-righteousness that we believe we can impose an order on the world to seemingly remove problems by simply giving other countries aids. I am outraged that not only has no one on this planet spoken out against this nefarious plot of population control but that others in fact ENCOURAGE and THANK the American public for this provision of aids. I may be a lone voice in a sea of aids advocates but I think it's about time we stop this indecent infection of utter madness and restrain ourselves before we go too far.

A lot of people comment on this topic who really have a misinformed opinion on it, IMHO. Aids, and especially foreign aids, are a very contentious issue around the world and it's clear that you have given this a lot of thought so first of all, I just want to thank you for really understanding and making clear the nuance of the situation.

That being said, I think you are still missing a few important aspects of this debate. While foreign and domestic aids are at the forefront of everyone's minds in recent decades, and for good reason, there are other lesser known aids which really don't get much press. I speak, of course, of hearing aids and visual aids. Hearing and seeing, as you probably already know, are key to human survival. This aids scourge of the hearing and visual variety are simply tearing human perception to shreds and may actually be at fault, ironically, for causing your misunderstanding of the wider scope of aids in the world.

Thank you for replying to my comment. I appreciate that you understand the severity of this issue. You touch on a number of important aspects of this which further prove my point. We need to stop encouraging the distribution of aids. You seem to agree that by distributing such things we encourage the evolution of aids distribution to further impact hearing and seeing. We don't want it to go any further, possibly harming teachers with teachers aids and possibly even worse, by infecting our lemons with, of course, the dreaded lemon aids.

It is clear then that we must allow domestic aids to be the sole aids provided to the groups in question and to leave all amounts of foreign aids off the table as such until another solution to this issue can be resolved. Thank you.

You make a fair point, airmax. Your timely and succinct response really illustrates why you are so well-respected on the site- especially by me.

However, I still disagree that foreign aids are the main issue here. Foreign aids are, if anything, helping the world's opinion of our country. Wouldn't the rest of the world find us selfish if we kept all the aids to ourselves?

I appreciate that you understand the severity of hearing and visual aids. Although lemon and teachers aids are typically on the peripheral of this debate, this is for good reason. They aren't playing near as critical a role as hearing and visual aids, which, studies show, make up 45% of aids worldwide according to Dr. Sanjay Chopra of Harvard Medical who published his study in 1997, which was largely ignored, mostly by ridiculously close-minded people who can't handle the truth. It really bothers me that you overemphasize the influence of lemon aids and teachers aids. I know a teacher.

That's all I'm trying to say.

While I appreciate your interest in this topic, I am OUTRAGED that you would attempt to downplay the significance of lemon aids and especially teachers aids. Teachers play a crucial part in our society and any aids that would affect them should be acknowledged without failure. Dr. Hugo Sanchez of Columbia University at San Pedro recently published his three decade long quantitative study on lemon aids which clearly showed that while not as effective as teachers aids, they would still have a long term effect detrimental to societies in which foreign aids were being contributed without offering reasonable alternatives. That you, Oryus, would attempt to obfuscate this data with CLEARLY biased information shows that you have no integrity in the realm of foreign aids and have no right to speak on it.

Good day, sir.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:52:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 6:48:50 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:47:12 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:44:50 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:42:40 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 3/17/2013 6:40:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
It's been an increasingly greater concern of mine that Americans seem indifferent, nay enthusiastic!- about providing third world nations with aids- foreign aids to be specific. It would be one thing if these were domestic aids and they did not need to travel overseas, but it shows the egregiousness of our self-righteousness that we believe we can impose an order on the world to seemingly remove problems by simply giving other countries aids. I am outraged that not only has no one on this planet spoken out against this nefarious plot of population control but that others in fact ENCOURAGE and THANK the American public for this provision of aids. I may be a lone voice in a sea of aids advocates but I think it's about time we stop this indecent infection of utter madness and restrain ourselves before we go too far.

A lot of people comment on this topic who really have a misinformed opinion on it, IMHO. Aids, and especially foreign aids, are a very contentious issue around the world and it's clear that you have given this a lot of thought so first of all, I just want to thank you for really understanding and making clear the nuance of the situation.

That being said, I think you are still missing a few important aspects of this debate. While foreign and domestic aids are at the forefront of everyone's minds in recent decades, and for good reason, there are other lesser known aids which really don't get much press. I speak, of course, of hearing aids and visual aids. Hearing and seeing, as you probably already know, are key to human survival. This aids scourge of the hearing and visual variety are simply tearing human perception to shreds and may actually be at fault, ironically, for causing your misunderstanding of the wider scope of aids in the world.

Thank you for replying to my comment. I appreciate that you understand the severity of this issue. You touch on a number of important aspects of this which further prove my point. We need to stop encouraging the distribution of aids. You seem to agree that by distributing such things we encourage the evolution of aids distribution to further impact hearing and seeing. We don't want it to go any further, possibly harming teachers with teachers aids and possibly even worse, by infecting our lemons with, of course, the dreaded lemon aids.

It is clear then that we must allow domestic aids to be the sole aids provided to the groups in question and to leave all amounts of foreign aids off the table as such until another solution to this issue can be resolved. Thank you.

You make a fair point, airmax. Your timely and succinct response really illustrates why you are so well-respected on the site- especially by me.

However, I still disagree that foreign aids are the main issue here. Foreign aids are, if anything, helping the world's opinion of our country. Wouldn't the rest of the world find us selfish if we kept all the aids to ourselves?

I appreciate that you understand the severity of hearing and visual aids. Although lemon and teachers aids are typically on the peripheral of this debate, this is for good reason. They aren't playing near as critical a role as hearing and visual aids, which, studies show, make up 45% of aids worldwide according to Dr. Sanjay Chopra of Harvard Medical who published his study in 1997, which was largely ignored, mostly by ridiculously close-minded people who can't handle the truth. It really bothers me that you overemphasize the influence of lemon aids and teachers aids. I know a teacher.

That's all I'm trying to say.

While I appreciate your interest in this topic, I am OUTRAGED that you would attempt to downplay the significance of lemon aids and especially teachers aids. Teachers play a crucial part in our society and any aids that would affect them should be acknowledged without failure. Dr. Hugo Sanchez of Columbia University at San Pedro recently published his three decade long quantitative study on lemon aids which clearly showed that while not as effective as teachers aids, they would still have a long term effect detrimental to societies in which foreign aids were being contributed without offering reasonable alternatives. That you, Oryus, would attempt to obfuscate this data with CLEARLY biased information shows that you have no integrity in the realm of foreign aids and have no right to speak on it.

Good day, sir.

Your whiney, liberal attitude toward this issue is becoming more and more apparent. You are clearly arguing from emotion here with no care for the actual FACTS about the issue.

Fact: Foreign aids improve the lives of the people who don't get them (That's you- you don't understand foreign aids. I mean, you really don't get it at all, do you?)

Fact: Domestic aids are not even helpful to our citizens and actually cause a lot of health problems.

Fact: Lemon aids and teachers aids occur at a rate of 1 in 3 trillion. In other words, it is insignificant for the purposes of this discussion.

Fact: Hearing aids are had by over half of the elderly population in the world. It really goes to show how much the morals of the elderly have deteriorated recently. They need to get back to traditional values. Sodomy causes sepsis. What do you have to say to THAT?

Fact: Visual aids account for 24.5% of the total aids rate and are thus playing a more crucial role in the aids epidemic worldwide than both teachers aids (which have a laughable impact) and lemon aids (which my grandma used to give me, further illustrating my point of the loss of morality among the elderly in this country and around the world).

If you can't recognize the facts of this issue, then you are simply being disingenuous and there is no need to continue this discussion. Anybody reading this can see that you are in the wrong. I want you to remember who lost our debate and who would be more harmed if we broke up.

Yes, that is a threat. Discontinue your advocacy for domestic aids. It is atrocious.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:55:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Your heartless contention that we should continue willy nilly with our policy of aids distribution is outrageous. How can someone who claims to care about the elderly population, the teacher population, the HUMAN population, be so callous about the various types of aids we are discussing. This is not simply an issue of foreign aids, but an issue of aids both foreign and domestic. This is also an issue of the aids you brought up and while some are admittedly more important than others, we cannot be cavalier in our interpretation of the data and simply dismiss that which does not conform to our predetermined ideas of aids distribution.

In response to your so-called "facts", young lady, let me first say that lemon aids and teachers aids cannot be dismissed as you have. While they may not affect as large a group as conventional foreign aids or even domestic aids, they tear apart families, futures, and farms, agricultural farms and puppy farms. How could you be so cold in the face of puppies having lemon aids? How dare you. As for everything else, you are wrong. It is pretty clear at this point to everyone reading that you have no idea what you are talking about. Your knowledge of aids is minimal and your world viewpoint is insane. If you weren't so cute, I'd take your threat as a threat.

I am done speaking to you about this issue because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I just wanted to say that I am outraged about America's continuing spread of foreign aids worldwide without any thought of the children.

Thank you.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 6:57:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Airmax, I can't believe you're bringing the children into this. The youth, in Asia especially, are even partly responsible for these social problems worldwide and puppy farms are nothing if not abhorrent and borderline illegal as it is. Most people are against the youth in Asia AND puppy farms. If you don't want to see foreign aids spread throughout the world then you can firstly attempt to quell the issues that the youth in Asia are causing.

By the way, you can just go ahead and sleep on the couch tonight.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 7:01:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is...what is this...i dont even...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 8:21:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Distributing aids to foreigners

Youth in Asia

Nope, nothing strange about this thread.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 8:57:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't understand the formal responses. Is there an underlying theme to this discussion?

At 3/17/2013 8:15:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/17/2013 7:54:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Best flirting I've seen in a long time.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 9:30:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 8:57:38 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I don't understand the formal responses. Is there an underlying theme to this discussion?

At 3/17/2013 8:15:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/17/2013 7:54:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Best flirting I've seen in a long time.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 9:36:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 8:57:38 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I don't understand the formal responses. Is there an underlying theme to this discussion?

If you don't understand this debate, then perhaps you yourself suffer from hearing and visual aids. Lay off the lemon aids.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:52:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 9:30:19 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/17/2013 8:57:38 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I don't understand the formal responses. Is there an underlying theme to this discussion?

At 3/17/2013 8:15:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/17/2013 7:54:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Best flirting I've seen in a long time.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 1:42:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This deserves to be bumped.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 2:30:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 1:42:22 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
This deserves to be bumped.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 2:32:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 2:30:16 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 9/12/2014 1:42:22 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
This deserves to be bumped.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 9:29:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/17/2013 8:15:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/17/2013 7:54:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Best flirting I've seen in a long time.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 9:42:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 9:29:00 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 3/17/2013 8:15:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/17/2013 7:54:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Best flirting I've seen in a long time.

Why do you always quote stuff that somebody else has already said?