Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

5 People 1 Guitar

Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 1:37:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

HA! It's shocking that it's not a shock video!

3
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 12:41:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?

Drink from it? I dunno what 2 girls one cup is though.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 3:50:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 12:41:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?

Drink from it? I dunno what 2 girls one cup is though.

just google it, its actually a really heartwarming video, especially when your watching it with your mom watching at the same time
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 4:02:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?

Definitely not what they did 0_o
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 4:03:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 3:50:58 PM, imabench wrote:

just google it, its actually a really heartwarming video, especially when your watching it with your mom watching at the same time


Especially the last part. Its such a great bonding moment
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 4:07:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The guy on the right side looks so awkward.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 4:58:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 4:03:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/18/2013 3:50:58 PM, imabench wrote:

just google it, its actually a really heartwarming video, especially when your watching it with your mom watching at the same time


Especially the last part. Its such a great bonding moment

Oh and make sure you video tape yourselves watching it, then upload it
To youtube, its what all the cool kids are doing
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 8:20:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 4:07:24 PM, muzebreak wrote:
The guy on the right side looks so awkward.

He's the coolest cat in the universe.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 8:38:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 8:20:13 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/18/2013 4:07:24 PM, muzebreak wrote:
The guy on the right side looks so awkward.

He's the coolest cat in the universe.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 9:14:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My friends and I used to do 3 People, 1 Guitar with pop songs. This is extremely well executed with 5 people though. Here's the legit video --->

Here's another cool multi-guitar video --->
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 4:10:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 1:23:17 AM, Zaradi wrote:
http://www.videobash.com...

Never sounded so good and looked so epic.

I don't know. This top vid comes pretty damn close...might even get there.

Also, the real vid for this song is pretty awesome. Weird, but really cool.

And, of course, there's the bottom vid.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
malcolmxy
Posts: 2,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 4:13:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 3:50:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/18/2013 12:41:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?

Drink from it? I dunno what 2 girls one cup is though.

just google it, its actually a really heartwarming video, especially when your watching it with your mom watching at the same time

Jesus, you're an @sshole.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 4:51:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 4:13:02 AM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/18/2013 3:50:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/18/2013 12:41:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?

Drink from it? I dunno what 2 girls one cup is though.

just google it, its actually a really heartwarming video, especially when your watching it with your mom watching at the same time

Jesus, you're an @sshole.

You know you're hoping he does it, just like the rest of us.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 3:32:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 3:50:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/18/2013 12:41:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 9:00:50 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:38:15 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/18/2013 1:26:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought this was going to be a shock video.

What where you expecting five guys to do with one guitar?

What were you expecting two girls to do with one cup?

Drink from it? I dunno what 2 girls one cup is though.

just google it, its actually a really heartwarming video, especially when your watching it with your mom watching at the same time

Well I saw it. I was not expected me to get aroused.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.