mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:43:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/7/2009 5:05:32 PM, mongoose wrote:
Dead Players List:

1. wjmelements1 (Snake, the Serial Killer, lynched in Day Phase 1)

2. TheLwerd (Pikachu, the Mason Doctor, found dead with large bite marks, 2D key stuck in back, and with no tail)

3. AFT (Ganondorf, the Vengeful Usurper, found stabbed by Master Sword)

4. JBlake (Meta Knight, the Innocent Mafia, found with wild scratch marks and mask sliced in two)

5. LeafRod (???, pile of ashes)

6. tkubok (Zelda/Shiek, the Beloved Princess/Mysterious Stranger/Reviver, sacrificed self to revive Vi_Veri)

7. philosphical (Roy, the Back-up Recruiter, hit by an arrow in the back)

8 ournamestoolong (Mario, a Super Mario Bro., found with wild scratch marks)

9. Logical-Master (Marth, the Cult Recruiter, lynched on Day Phase 3)

10. Puck (Pokemon Trainer, the Mason Recruiter, found dead with large bite marks and a terrible odor)

11. ToastOfDestiny (Yoshi, the Role-Blocker, found with legs chopped off)

12. I-am-a-Panda (Kirby, the Cult Recruit, lynched in Day Phase 5)

13. Nags (Bowser, the Lead Janitor, found with wild scratch marks)

14. acer (Captain Falcon, the Tracker/Watcher, lynched on Day Phase 6)

15. crackofdawn_jr (Link, the Vigilante/Tracker, battered and bruised all over)

16. Harlan (Donkey Kong, the Mafia Suicide Bomber, drowned)
"During the Day Phase, you may send us a message targeting another player BEFORE a lynch is decided. If you do, you die along with that player, and the Day Phase continues.
You are a Mafia member, and can communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

17. SportsGuru (Sonic the Hedgehog/Werehog, the Serial Killer, drowned)
"When you are about to be lynched, it will be revealed that you are lynch-proof, although you will lose your vote from then on. After that incident, you will also have a half-chance of avoiding most Night Phase kills.
Each night, you target one person to kill.
You are third-party, and have no communications."

18. Rezzealaux (Wario, the Mafia Role-Blocker, lynched on Day Phase 7)
"Each Night Phase, you target one person and block them from using their role by biting their head.
You are a Mafia member, and communicate with other Mafia members in the Mafia thread."

19. untitled_entity(Jigglypuff, the Jester/Survivor, lynched on Day Phase 8)
"You are Jigglypuff, the Jester/Survivor. During each Night Phase, you send us a PM in this thread predicting if you will:
A) Survive to the next Night Phase.
B) Die either during the Night Phase or during the next Day Phase.
You have to be right every time until your own death in order to win. If you do not respond, it is assumed that you predict your own death. If you die during the first Day Phase, you immediately win.
You are a third party, and you do not have any communications."

20. pcmbrown (Ness, the Psychic, found with burn marks)
"You are Ness, a unique SSBM role.
Every second Night Phase, you get to ask us one Yes/No question, and you will receive a correct answer. Your first chance to ask is the first Night Phase.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

21. KRFournier (Wolf, the Bulletproof Mafioso, lynched in Day Phase 9)
"You cannot be killed during a Night Phase.
You are a Mafia member, and can communicate with any Mafia member in the Mafia thread."

22. Ragnar_Rahl (Lucario, the Cop, slipped off a cliff)
"Each Night Phase, you get to investigate one player. We will then tell you the color of that player's aura. Do some research if you are confused.
You are a townie, and have no communications."

==============================

Active Players List:

1. alex_hanson911
2. Clockwork
3. InquireTruth
4. Cody_Franklin
5. wjmelements2
6. wonderwoman
7. Vi_Veri
8. leet4A1

============================

Stories
The Aura Pokemon began to sense aura. He detected his target. He though harder. The aura is...
Suddenly, he realized he stumbled off of a cliff. Usually he was saved. He waited to be rescued.
SPLAT.

Good luck.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:47:47 PM
How'd Ragnar die? If slipping off a cliff implies some accident or suicide (unlikely), then I have no explanation. I doubt he was killed, though, because he should have been protected by Clockwork.

Clockwork: You did protect Ragnar, right?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:48:28 PM
Sunday, November 08, 2009 @ 9:43:16 AM
Posted by:
Clockwork
Clockwork
16-year old male in Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
Debates: 12
Wins: 81.82%
Percentile: 95th
Ideology: Moderate
Party: Democratic Party
Online: Right Now
Clockwork

Oh. RR again.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 6:44:10 PM
Posted by:
mongoose
mongoose
15-year old male in Spring, Texas, United States.
Debates: 30
Wins: 40.00%
Percentile: 96th
Ideology: Conservative
Party: Republican Party
Online: Right Now
mongoose

You are restrained, by an apparently invisible force!
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:50:59 PM
At 11/11/2009 6:48:28 PM, Clockwork wrote:
You are restrained, by an apparently invisible force!

Apparently invisible... Who is that?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:54:59 PM
I did research.
An item can make one invisible. http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com...
I couldn't find a reference to a character, though.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2009 6:58:14 PM
At 11/11/2009 6:56:08 PM, Clockwork wrote:
I think the only villains that aren't dead are King DeDeDe and Meta Knight...

Did anyone claim those?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 9:23:45 AM
WJMELEMENTS: Who were you recruiting when we tried to recruit you into the masons?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 7:38:24 PM
WJMELEMENTS: What are the remaining powers you have left?

Last I checked, you had role-block and protect. You should have used protect last night on Clockwork, so today you only have role-block. Am I correct?

You could have possibly role blocked Clockwork... something happened there. There are two options here:

Clockwork was role blocked by WJMelements.

Clockwork is mafia.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 8:07:00 PM
At 11/12/2009 9:23:45 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
WJMELEMENTS: Who were you recruiting when we tried to recruit you into the masons?

I already told y'all when I posted this in the last thread. I recruited Panda. When he didn't seem convincing in the role he claimed in our PM, I investigated him. For full story, see my RC and full PM copypaste in last thread.

I'll be back in a short bit.
For now, I have to make vanillemilch for a German Project. Toodles.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 8:23:38 PM
At 11/12/2009 7:38:24 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
WJMELEMENTS: What are the remaining powers you have left?

Last I checked, you had role-block and protect. You should have used protect last night on Clockwork, so today you only have role-block. Am I correct?

Incorrect. I protected Clockwork on NP 8 as you instructed. http://www.debate.org...
I still have a RB.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 10:34:02 PM
alex_hanson911 --- Luigi dual role -- confirmed
Clockwork -- Fox the doctor
InquireTruth -- Toon Link, 50/50 shield, 50/50 guilty
Cody_Franklin -- Ice Climbers, double vote -- confirmed
wjmelements2 -- Mr. Game and Watch, JOAT -- confirmed
wonderwoman -- Samus, Bulletproof
Vi_Veri -- Captain Olimar, gradual + votes -- confirmed
leet4A1 -- Pit, Governor -- confirmed

Ok, here's my suggestion....

We lynch either Clockwork or InquireTruth today.

Here are characters from Brawl that haven't been used:

King Dedede
Lucario
Lucas
R.O.B
Captain Falcon
Falco
Princess Peach

This means that someone is probably lying.

Why would the geese brothers have two Links in this game (regular vigilante Link, and now toon Link?) when they had so many other choices...

Or, an even better question - why would Clockwork be Fox the doctor? Why would Fox be a doctor?

Also, there was a mason doctor - Pikachu, who was Lwerd.

More! This "invisible force" that stopped Clockwork from using his ability... we haven't heard of ts before. Has anyone here had an "invisible force" block their actions? Would any of the characters not used so far in this game have an ability similar to that?

I dunno. It's either Clockwork or I_T on the plank tonight...

How about...

Clockwork protects me tonight. If I die, the town lynches him tomorrow.

For, I suggest, now we vote I_T.

Since my vote counts as 4 today, and we need 5 for a lynch, I'm going to wait to see what the rest of the town thinks before casting my vote.

Also, can you describe how your role works, leethal? If it can save someone after they are dead, you may need to use it for I_T if he turns out innocent.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 10:39:20 PM
At 11/12/2009 10:34:02 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

King Dedede
Lucario
Lucas
R.O.B
Captain Falcon
Falco
Princess Peach

Of these, considering some of these characters were dropped, Captain Falcon is probably the only that could possibly be covered up. I don't know what his role would be ideally. I remember somewhere in the stories or elsewhere some "Falcon PUNCH" thing, but I don't remember where that was.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 11:00:50 PM
At 11/12/2009 10:39:20 PM, wjmelements wrote:

King Dedede
Lucario
Lucas
R.O.B
Captain Falcon
Falco
Princess Peach

Of these, considering some of these characters were dropped, Captain Falcon is probably the only that could possibly be covered up. I don't know what his role would be ideally. I remember somewhere in the stories or elsewhere some "Falcon PUNCH" thing, but I don't remember where that was.

Falcon is dead. :P
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 11:02:38 PM
At 11/12/2009 11:00:50 PM, Puck wrote:
At 11/12/2009 10:39:20 PM, wjmelements wrote:

King Dedede
Lucario
Lucas
R.O.B
Captain Falcon
Falco
Princess Peach

Falcon is dead. :P

Oh. Didn't see that.
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 4:57:45 AM
The chances of my being mafia are extremely low if only for the fact that there is a doctor in almost every mafia game.
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 7:15:52 AM
At 11/13/2009 4:57:45 AM, Clockwork wrote:
The chances of my being mafia are extremely low if only for the fact that there is a doctor in almost every mafia game.

Yeah, and Lwerd was the doctor in this game. Since there are usually never 2 doctors, the odds are heavily against you.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 2:14:58 PM
Several of you still-living players are online at this very moment.

CAN YOU JUST POST SO WE CAN GET THIS GAME OVER WITH?
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 3:07:49 PM
Honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter. We lynch both of you, be it today or tomorrow.

Here's the update on Ragnar's death, "The Aura Pokemon began to sense aura. He detected his target. He though harder. The aura is...
Suddenly, he realized he stumbled off of a cliff. Usually he was saved. He waited to be rescued.
SPLAT."

Usually he was saved? Does this mean that sometimes Clockwork was actually aiding him? I dunno. Here's what we do.

Today we lynch I_T.

Tonight, Clockwork protects me.

If I die tomorrow, the town lynches Clockwork. I'm the most important role here at this time, and thus the mafia - or third party - or whatever - will be wanting to lynch me.

If I'm protected tonight, then we do some further deduction as to who the mafia member/cult member/third party or whatever the hello is.

So, let's do this - and please, come on everyone participate so we can end this game finally...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 3:13:07 PM
One more person, vote to lynch IT. His role is suspicious and convenient.

Tonight, Clockwork the doctor protects me. IF I DIE TONIGHT, CLOCKWORK IS MAFIA AND EVERYONE MUST VOTE FOR CLOCKWORK TOMORROW.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 3:17:51 PM
At 11/13/2009 3:07:49 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

If I die tomorrow, the town lynches Clockwork. I'm the most important role here at this time, and thus the mafia - or third party - or whatever - will be wanting to lynch me.

If I'm protected tonight, then we do some further deduction as to who the mafia member/cult member/third party or whatever the hello is.

This won't work. If Clockwork is mafia, then he will not protect you and he will not kill you. If Clockwork is not mafia, then he will protect you but the mafia will not kill you.
The only thing this does is put us in the next day with you in some enough-votes-to-decide-a-lynch-on-your-own position. Even though you were a mason, it is possible that you have some third party role that wins when it gets enough votes per day to lynch anyone singlehandedly.
But even if that's just my speculation, the procedure does none else but put you in the next DP (unless of course, IT is the last mafia and the game can end) and has no investigative advantage whatsoever.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 3:21:13 PM
Here's my bit of analysis.

I don't see why Clockwork's protection didn't protect Ragnar. Either:
-Clockwork didn't really protect Ragnar.
-Clockwork was roleblocked.
-Clockwork isn't a doctor.

The first I find possble. Individual corruption can occur. He might have figured that the mafia wouldn't target Ragnar because Ragnar would be protected and so he protected another, perhaps himself.

The second can only be true if I had roleblocked Clockwork. I am confirmed as the JOAT and as a townie (I believe I explained the townie part in another thread). Due to mod wierdness, the masons weren't able to recruit me, but I was able to expose Panda.
The only way I could really prove that I didn't roleblock is by roleblocking, which I could tonight upon request.

The third possibility is as likely as the first. Fox doesn't portray a doctor-esqe position. His reflector is mostly a bulletproof function, because in the game it cannot be used on anyone but one's self.

Another important thing to weight is that we have not found the Godfather yet.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 3:29:23 PM
And I'll end the DP as soon as we have the NP planned out. I'd like to confirm that I still have my RB. Is there a way I could do that?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 3:37:49 PM
At 11/13/2009 3:17:51 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 11/13/2009 3:07:49 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

This won't work. If Clockwork is mafia, then he will not protect you and he will not kill you. If Clockwork is not mafia, then he will protect you but the mafia will not kill you.
The only thing this does is put us in the next day with you in some enough-votes-to-decide-a-lynch-on-your-own position. Even though you were a mason, it is possible that you have some third party role that wins when it gets enough votes per day to lynch anyone singlehandedly.
But even if that's just my speculation, the procedure does none else but put you in the next DP (unless of course, IT is the last mafia and the game can end) and has no investigative advantage whatsoever.

Duuuuuh *slaps forehead* WAY TO GO, WJMELEMENTS.

I was trying to protect myself as the high voter in this game - thus, I will be alive tomorrow no matter what

Obviously, they are the only two unconfirmed (other than wonderwoman - but I have my doubts with her) - so we have to play some games with them.

And also, how could I be a strange third party role? I died, and came back - my entire role was revealed to the town.

If you can throw such a suspicion towards me, then I can throw just the same suspicion towards you, WJM.

Maybe you're cult... you did recruit Panda, the cultist, didn't you? Maybe you're third party and we don't know about it? I mean, you tried to hold off KRF's lynching... Also, seeing as how you ruined the entire plan, how am I to know that you and Clockwork aren't working together against the town?

Plus, what about KRF's last speech before his death? It screamed "WJM IS NOT ON MY TEAM AT ALL NO DON'T THINK THAT."

Here's his direct quote, "I wanted to kill clockwork, but he was covered by wjmelements. PCM was far more valuable to kill than WJM because two cops is an auto-victory for the town... not that you guys already had the game in the bag. Such a frustrating game."

Also, you have a role block ability. What if Clockwork and you aren't on the same team and you... role blocked clockwork so that someone else on your team can kill Ragnar our cop (I don't know, wonderwoman? She's not confirmed, or maybe someone else here is a bit crafty - like Cody_Franklin, maybe his role is actually a double voting mafia role, who knows! Or maybe I_T's is!)

So, WJM, you seem a hell of a lot more guilty than I do - and a hell of a lot more suspicious than anyone else that is alive - you're up there with I_T and Clockwork.

So, don't come at me with third party allegations -- I have tried to make it fair and withhold my vote until the town discusses things - but all of the town has been online and not responded what so ever to what I have to say - so, the fact is, I have to get this game moving because it's really frustrating that it's taking this long.

So thank you Captain Obvious in ruining a strategy I had placed up -- but here's a suggestion none the less.

We have 2 unconfirmed townies (3 with wonderwoman, but there really wasn't a good reason for her to lie about her role, thus she is not in the same category as I_T and Clockwork - especially because she revealed her role on the first day phase and could have been countered quite easily.... she has odds in her favor).

So, we lynch both of them. If they don't turn out to be mafia/cult/third party or whatever the hello - then we lynch you. Or we try and figure out who could be lying (this will take some deduction, but we can pull it off, there are a lot more of us left than them).

Clockwork MIGHT in fact actually be the doctor. If we save him today, there's a chance that he can still use his role. I'm guessing the role block ability was a once used thing, as we haven't heard of it before - so I'm going to take my chances.

So, we lynch I_T today, and Clockwork tomorrow.

I better not die : ) For if I do, Clockwork - WJMelements, you're both in for it. And don't think you others are too safe either ; ) The town should investigate EVERYTHING for error. People will have to post all of their night actions tomorrow so we can finally get to the bottom of this garbage.

Let's just end this game, please...