Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

The Passion of the Christ.

Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 11:10:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Never heard of it. Are you sure this came out in the states?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 2:09:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 11/12/2009 11:10:54 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Never heard of it. Are you sure this came out in the states?

Yeah but not everywhere I don't think. Good track though.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 2:25:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know of any verse in the Bible saying Jesus in fact was crucified, otherwise he would not tell people after the apparent even that they should look at him, and that he has to eat just like them, and that he is flesh and bones just like them. If he was a spirit, he would not say that.

GodSands, read [John 14:28], [John 5:30], [Matthew 24:26]. And if you get a wife, tell her to read this verse: [1 Corinthians 11:3-6].
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 2:31:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 2:25:11 PM, Mirza wrote:
I don't know of any verse in the Bible saying Jesus in fact was crucified, otherwise he would not tell people after the apparent even that they should look at him, and that he has to eat just like them, and that he is flesh and bones just like them. If he was a spirit, he would not say that.

It doesn't? That is quite odd. You'll have to explain these, then....

Matthew 27:34-35 - There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it. When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Matthew 27:38 - Two robbers were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left.

Matthew 27:44 - In the same way the robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

You're almost as bad as GodSands, Mirza.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:22:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

Lol.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:46:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:42:48 PM, GodSands wrote:
Ha haha hahaha (I am actually laughing) hahahahahahahaha haaaaa.

Are you ok? Do you want to talk about something via PM? I won't be my usual smart@ss self if you legitimately wish to talk, and I don't mean about religion I mean about anything.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:46:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

So, instead of praying, or reading the bible, or some other Christianly action, you decided to spend your time illegally distributing copyrighted music to a quaint, online debating community?

Good job. I'm sure God will thank your efforts.

also, forum =/= thread. :P
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:49:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously though, this forum is not for questioning. Or at least I will not answer any questions. The very purpose why this forum was made was to give Christ glory. At least, this is the least anyone can do, if anything.

He Died for us!
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:51:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 11/12/2009 3:46:33 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

So, instead of praying, or reading the bible, or some other Christianly action, you decided to spend your time illegally distributing copyrighted music to a quaint, online debating community?

Good job. I'm sure God will thank your efforts.

also, forum =/= thread. :P

I wouldn't say listening to music on youtube is stealing. However you are probably right. I will not listen to that song anymore.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 3:56:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:51:35 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 11/12/2009 3:46:33 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

So, instead of praying, or reading the bible, or some other Christianly action, you decided to spend your time illegally distributing copyrighted music to a quaint, online debating community?

Good job. I'm sure God will thank your efforts.

also, forum =/= thread. :P

I wouldn't say listening to music on youtube is stealing. However you are probably right. I will not listen to that song anymore.

My invitation above stands. I worry about you man.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Lifeisgood
Posts: 295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 4:18:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:46:33 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

So, instead of praying, or reading the bible, or some other Christianly action, you decided to spend your time illegally distributing copyrighted music to a quaint, online debating community?

Wait- music on youtube from movies is ILLEGAL? I had no idea. I thought it was fine so long as the person making the film gave credit to the makers.

I should devote more time to the study of US law...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2009 5:31:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

Translation: "I'm only here to try to convert people".

Try to keep the preaching out of things, mmk?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 7:39:22 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 5:31:31 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

Translation: "I'm only here to try to convert people".

Try to keep the preaching out of things, mmk?

No.

Translation: "I'm only here to try to convert people who are vapid enough not to ask any questions and who will simply accept whatever is told to them."
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 7:40:50 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 2:31:55 PM, Volkov wrote:
It doesn't? That is quite odd. You'll have to explain these, then....

Matthew 27:34-35 - There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it. When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

Matthew 27:38 - Two robbers were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left.

Matthew 27:44 - In the same way the robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

You're almost as bad as GodSands, Mirza.
You are actually just as bad as him regarding Christianity in my opinion, because you go to Google and write something like "Jesus Crucifixion Bible Verses" and pick some of them out of context, and think you're right.

[Psalm 91:15] "He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him."

This means that God will hear the call of Jesus, and will answer him [i.e. save him].

[Psalm 91:3] "Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence."

Here, God said that He will save Jesus from "the fowler's snare and from deadly pestilence."

Aren't you speaking English? Can't you see that God promised to save Jesus from his enemies, and answer his calls? Jesus asked God to save him from the crucifixion, then why in the world would God break his promise?

In [Psalm 91:1-10], it was being told to Jesus that God will protect him. In verse number 8, Jesus is being told this: "You will only observe with your eye and see the punishment of the wicked." -- It means that Jesus will observe the punishment of other people, not get punished himself. In verse number 9 and 10 it says, "If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the LORD, who is my refuge- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

What is this to you? A joke? Jesus was promised to be rescued from any harm.

After the apparent "crucifixion", Jesus himself proved that he was rescued and not dead, because he would then be a ghost. [Luke 24:39] "Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."

Ultimate evidence is being brought forth to you, yet you still believe there was a crucifixion. Many of those who knew Jesus thought he was crucified, but that was all until he came to them and said that (Luke 24:39). I can go on and on writing passages from the Bible proving that there was no crucifixion, and that Jesus never claimed divinity, and clearly said that God is greater than him, and even bowed to him. As we all know, prayer is for humans to God, not from a "God in disguise as human" to God, because it would mean God bowing to God, which is absolute nonsense. Jesus bowed to God, asked him for protection, and said that we should worship our God, which means that it is his God too.

[John 20:17] Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

[John 8:40] Jesus said: "But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham."
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 7:48:23 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 3:56:50 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

My invitation above stands. I worry about you man.

I agree with this. All kidding aside, GodSands, if you need to talk...
President of DDO
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 10:29:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/13/2009 7:48:23 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:56:50 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

My invitation above stands. I worry about you man.

I agree with this. All kidding aside, GodSands, if you need to talk...

I need to talk.

Why do we keep feeding the christian trolls?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 10:32:44 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 11/13/2009 10:29:06 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 11/13/2009 7:48:23 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:56:50 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

My invitation above stands. I worry about you man.

I agree with this. All kidding aside, GodSands, if you need to talk...

I need to talk.

Why do we keep feeding the christian trolls?


Sure, ok one reason could be that your faith or believe in that Jesus does not exist or whatever is sustained by 'feeding Christian trolls'. Without having a counter belief at your door step, you would not have a belief of your own. The more you believe in something the more you will cry out to those you oppose.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2009 2:53:41 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 11/12/2009 3:46:33 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 11/12/2009 3:19:33 PM, GodSands wrote:
I only came here to create this forum for one purpose, for Christ. I will not answer any of your questions, I will anywhere else however.

On high for Jesus, my savior.

So, instead of praying, or reading the bible, or some other Christianly action, you decided to spend your time illegally distributing copyrighted music to a quaint, online debating community?

Good job. I'm sure God will thank your efforts.

also, forum =/= thread. :P

No actaully you are wrong, I can not take away the track from youtube but only feel what it would be like to own it my self. I can do nothing to the music to make it sound any different. If I download the song then it would be stealing, it is owned by the internet.

Here is the resurrecection theme tune.

Funny this, it seems like you got me wrong, arr you figure it out, I am sure you can.
silntwaves
Posts: 49
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2009 9:16:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/12/2009 7:06:25 AM, GodSands wrote:
The crucifixion. A reminder of what Jesus did.

Glory be to Jesus Christ!

I think u mean::glory be the jesus.
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.