Total Posts:587|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rate the Avatar Above

Lifeisgood
Posts: 295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 12:20:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Just an interesting little forum game. Should be fun, hehe.

Give a rating of one to ten, with one being terrible and ten being awesome. Include a short explanation with your rating.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 12:34:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
5 - It's fitting given the nature of the site, but I dislike avatars I have to squint to see. In this case, I had to go to your page to see it haha.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 1:16:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
2 - Admitting you suck is the first step, but not for all to see on your 1,000 or so posts. You haven't tackled the ability for you to stop sucking, or indeed reduce the amount you suck.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ournamestoolong
Posts: 1,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 1:26:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 1:16:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
2 - Admitting you suck is the first step, but not for all to see on your 1,000 or so posts. You haven't tackled the ability for you to stop sucking, or indeed reduce the amount you suck.

-5 - Nuff' said
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
ournamestoolong
Posts: 1,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 1:26:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 1:26:16 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:
At 11/15/2009 1:16:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
2 - Admitting you suck is the first step, but not for all to see on your 1,000 or so posts. You haven't tackled the ability for you to stop sucking, or indeed reduce the amount you suck.

-5 - Nuff' said

That is supposed to be negative 5
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 1:28:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 1:25:55 PM, tmhustler wrote:
1 for obvious reasons glug glug

6 - South park is pretty cliche but still fundies.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 1:40:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 1:28:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 11/15/2009 1:25:55 PM, tmhustler wrote:
1 for obvious reasons glug glug

6 - South park is pretty cliche but still fundies.

2 - Because beer is sweet.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 2:02:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 2:00:25 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
4 - UFC is a step above WWE by all means, but it's confusing

Actually that is not at all correct. WWE very different. UFC very un-confusing. Practically no rules. Just beat the pulp out of each other. What more is there to be confused about?

10 beer sucks.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
NotPurpleHaze
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 2:09:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Its not really a sport worth following though because its too hard to predict winners making it no good for gambling. So 4 again. And I know my picture is a 10. Ye don't have to say it
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 2:46:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 2:09:40 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
Its not really a sport worth following though because its too hard to predict winners making it no good for gambling. So 4 again.

Not hard to predict at all. How is it any different to predict, than any other sport game?

And I know my picture is a 10. Ye don't have to say it.

Which side of your body is represented by your avatar? Your face or your rectum?
It's hard to make heads or tails of the picture...
;-)

10 beer sucks.
You suck.

no, ournamestoolong sucks.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
ournamestoolong
Posts: 1,059
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 2:53:43 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 2:46:58 PM, philosphical wrote:
At 11/15/2009 2:09:40 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
Its not really a sport worth following though because its too hard to predict winners making it no good for gambling. So 4 again.

Not hard to predict at all. How is it any different to predict, than any other sport game?

And I know my picture is a 10. Ye don't have to say it.

Which side of your body is represented by your avatar? Your face or your rectum?
It's hard to make heads or tails of the picture...
;-)

10 beer sucks.
You suck.

no, ournamestoolong sucks.

No, UFC sucks.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 3:15:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 2:53:43 PM, ournamestoolong wrote:
At 11/15/2009 2:46:58 PM, philosphical wrote:
At 11/15/2009 2:09:40 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
Its not really a sport worth following though because its too hard to predict winners making it no good for gambling. So 4 again.

Not hard to predict at all. How is it any different to predict, than any other sport game?

And I know my picture is a 10. Ye don't have to say it.

Which side of your body is represented by your avatar? Your face or your rectum?
It's hard to make heads or tails of the picture...
;-)

10 beer sucks.
You suck.

no, ournamestoolong sucks.

No, UFC sucks.

your just jealous.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 7:47:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
10 - Abearica!
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2009 8:10:52 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 8:06:06 PM, mongeese wrote:
9 - Fox News! Would have been a ten if the picture were formatted properly.

9 - Super Smash Bros is a great game. Master Hand's easy to beat though.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 10:34:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 9:32:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
7, because I love the color and music is cool. :)

-1000
because alice in wonderland is creepy, and relates to druggies.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
NotPurpleHaze
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2009 3:08:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 11/15/2009 2:46:58 PM, philosphical wrote:

Not hard to predict at all. How is it any different to predict, than any other sport game?

Well theres a lot of luck to it. Fighters don't have huge streaks.