Total Posts:170|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Weekly Stupid Season 2 Ep 3!!!

imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 5:29:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TONIGHT!!! I host the show without that crap on my hand even though my doctor advises against it, I air the episode 2 hours earlier then normal because I have too much time on my hands, I dive deep into North Korean-US relations, The weekly win takes a turn for the weird due to lack of debates to really promote, and I introduce my whore sister to DDO!

Best of the Best Poll:
http://poll.pollcode.com...

Weekly Win:
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 5:35:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's set to private.
You're such a tease.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 5:39:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Party pooper. Set it to public.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 6:03:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
my bad, it should be public now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 9:37:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yay I made the credits.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:10:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Perhaps I should clarify my statements, so here we go.

For the first one, everyone knows that Obama winning in 2008 sucked, but qopel was such a serious danger to the integrity of debate.org that I had to launch a crusade of safety from the evils of qopel.

Many people like putting ketchup on fries.

Finally, Fox News can't lie about being fair and balanced because, like I said, false advertising which would mean they would lose viewers, thus they tell the truth a lot which s why they are fair and balanced.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:11:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I, the Master Historian of DDO, order all users under me to not vote for my quote. This should get some headway.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:40:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 11:10:00 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Perhaps I should clarify my statements, so here we go.

For the first one, everyone knows that Obama winning in 2008 sucked, but qopel was such a serious danger to the integrity of debate.org that I had to launch a crusade of safety from the evils of qopel.

Dude, this website affects maybe the lives of a dozen or so people that have too much spare time on their hands, Obama has the potential to change the future of the US for better or for worse, are you seriously trying to claim that the two carry equal weight?

Many people like putting ketchup on fries.

Finally, Fox News can't lie about being fair and balanced because, like I said, false advertising which would mean they would lose viewers, thus they tell the truth a lot which s why they are fair and balanced.

But thats f*cking stupid, Like I said, thats like me claiming that I have a 13 inch p*nis because I said so.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:41:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ur sister does a seriously good body roll ima, grinding at a club would be a dam good time
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:43:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 11:11:41 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
I, the Master Historian of DDO, order all users under me to not vote for my quote. This should get some headway.

1) Nobody here thinks your the master historian of the website, there was even a vote where people agreed you werent, you simply continue to delude yourself into thinking you are either because your ego is that massive or because you are honestly that much of a troll. People who claim they are the number 1 debater because their name is "MasterDebator" have more legitimacy to their claims then you do of 'Master Historian' since you still trip up on the fact that the US lost the vietnam War.

2) You dont have any influence on here at all, let alone enough to get people to not vote against you on some web show that doesnt even matter to most people.... Your quote could easily be as legendary as ScottyDouglas's 'Even if you think you dont believe in the devil, you do' so you are better off admitting that youre a dumba** and accept your new title as such.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 12:39:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 11:40:10 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/5/2013 11:10:00 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Perhaps I should clarify my statements, so here we go.

For the first one, everyone knows that Obama winning in 2008 sucked, but qopel was such a serious danger to the integrity of debate.org that I had to launch a crusade of safety from the evils of qopel.

Dude, this website affects maybe the lives of a dozen or so people that have too much spare time on their hands, Obama has the potential to change the future of the US for better or for worse, are you seriously trying to claim that the two carry equal weight?

Many people like putting ketchup on fries.

Finally, Fox News can't lie about being fair and balanced because, like I said, false advertising which would mean they would lose viewers, thus they tell the truth a lot which s why they are fair and balanced.

But thats f*cking stupid, Like I said, thats like me claiming that I have a 13 inch p*nis because I said so.

People wouldn't believe you, but unlike you, Fox is a massive network and if it ends not being fair and balanced it would lose trust in drivers.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 12:46:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 11:43:49 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/5/2013 11:11:41 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
I, the Master Historian of DDO, order all users under me to not vote for my quote. This should get some headway.

1) Nobody here thinks your the master historian of the website, there was even a vote where people agreed you werent, you simply continue to delude yourself into thinking you are either because your ego is that massive or because you are honestly that much of a troll. People who claim they are the number 1 debater because their name is "MasterDebator" have more legitimacy to their claims then you do of 'Master Historian' since you still trip up on the fact that the US lost the vietnam War.

2) You dont have any influence on here at all, let alone enough to get people to not vote against you on some web show that doesnt even matter to most people.... Your quote could easily be as legendary as ScottyDouglas's 'Even if you think you dont believe in the devil, you do' so you are better off admitting that youre a dumba** and accept your new title as such.

Fine then, but if I end up winning in this poll (by losing in my opinion) then it is proven that I have massive influence on this site.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 1:10:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 12:39:53 AM, 1Historygenius wrote:

People wouldn't believe you, but unlike you, Fox is a massive network and if it ends not being fair and balanced it would lose trust in drivers.

It is and they are retard, seriously how hard were you dropped on your head where you dont see this?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 1:12:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 12:46:23 AM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 4/5/2013 11:43:49 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/5/2013 11:11:41 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
I, the Master Historian of DDO, order all users under me to not vote for my quote. This should get some headway.

1) Nobody here thinks your the master historian of the website, there was even a vote where people agreed you werent, you simply continue to delude yourself into thinking you are either because your ego is that massive or because you are honestly that much of a troll. People who claim they are the number 1 debater because their name is "MasterDebator" have more legitimacy to their claims then you do of 'Master Historian' since you still trip up on the fact that the US lost the vietnam War.

2) You dont have any influence on here at all, let alone enough to get people to not vote against you on some web show that doesnt even matter to most people.... Your quote could easily be as legendary as ScottyDouglas's 'Even if you think you dont believe in the devil, you do' so you are better off admitting that youre a dumba** and accept your new title as such.

Fine then, but if I end up winning in this poll (by losing in my opinion) then it is proven that I have massive influence on this site.

If you are chosen as best of the best (of the stupid) then your idiocy would have massive influence on the site, your influence as an intellectual on the other hand will shrivel up and die assuming it hasnt already.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 1:24:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You should keep the Jack Sparrow pic. I like it better.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 1:25:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 1:24:01 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
You should keep the Jack Sparrow pic. I like it better.

everyone else does to for some reason.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 2:22:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 1:25:52 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/6/2013 1:24:01 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
You should keep the Jack Sparrow pic. I like it better.

everyone else does to for some reason.

I like Iron-Man better. But Jack Sparrow is how I will always remember you.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 2:12:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I no believe that is your sister.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 5:17:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 2:12:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I no believe that is your sister.

of course she isnt my sister, that was just a gag to trick someone into accidentally masturbating to a fat guy do the harlem shake....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2013 8:51:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 5:17:53 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/6/2013 2:12:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I no believe that is your sister.

of course she isnt my sister, that was just a gag to trick someone into accidentally masturbating to a fat guy do the harlem shake....

Wait...say what now?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 12:27:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/7/2013 8:51:56 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/6/2013 5:17:53 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/6/2013 2:12:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I no believe that is your sister.

of course she isnt my sister, that was just a gag to trick someone into accidentally masturbating to a fat guy do the harlem shake....

Wait...say what now?

watch the second video and you'll know what im talking about
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Luggs
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 12:46:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/6/2013 5:17:53 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/6/2013 2:12:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I no believe that is your sister.

of course she isnt my sister, that was just a gag to trick someone into accidentally masturbating to a fat guy do the harlem shake....

I don't masturbate, you lose! Just joking. I'm not that immature.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 1:03:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah, that was dirty... but this show is awesome; it really helps bring the community together. If only royal were around to b1tch about it more and amuse me...
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 2:01:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/8/2013 1:03:32 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Yeah, that was dirty... but this show is awesome; it really helps bring the community together. If only royal were around to b1tch about it more and amuse me...

She has been rather quiet lately... And now that malcolmxy and RationalMadman have been banned I do find myself with an absence of haters which im really not used to.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,207
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 1:47:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 11:40:10 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/5/2013 11:10:00 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Perhaps I should clarify my statements, so here we go.

For the first one, everyone knows that Obama winning in 2008 sucked, but qopel was such a serious danger to the integrity of debate.org that I had to launch a crusade of safety from the evils of qopel.

Dude, this website affects maybe the lives of a dozen or so people that have too much spare time on their hands, Obama has the potential to change the future of the US for better or for worse, are you seriously trying to claim that the two carry equal weight?

Many people like putting ketchup on fries.

Finally, Fox News can't lie about being fair and balanced because, like I said, false advertising which would mean they would lose viewers, thus they tell the truth a lot which s why they are fair and balanced.

But thats f*cking stupid, Like I said, thats like me claiming that I have a 13 inch p*nis because I said so.

Also HG, you are making a wild assumption, in a world where sensational media sells, that Fox viewers want to hear the truth.