Jump to topic:

It Just Clicked

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 11:36:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay so I put on a temp profile pick for less than a day but when I switched it I had trouble with having my pic something else. I have a feeling it will be my pic for a while now, cause it just clicked.

Anyone else have similar stories/moments?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 2:18:57 AM
I will try and induce a similar situation with myself to see if that happens in order to attempt to help out. Otherwise if someone else knows the answer..
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 3:32:58 AM
At 4/11/2013 2:22:56 AM, Smithereens wrote:
hmm, much luck, I don't have anything wrong. What exactly is the problem with your profile pic?

There isn't one. I just watched a video and of the two photos liked one more than the other, but in google the one I have came up first so I saved it and made it my pick. When I later set the other one it didn't look right. So now I will keep this one. There is nothing wrong, I am simply asking has something happened before where you make a temporary/draft copy, create it differently than the temporary/draft, then go back to the temp/draft copy?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 12:04:24 AM
I've noticed how annoying it is when you have ingrained into your mind someone's profile picture, and have learnt to associate a person by their pic, and then all of a sudden they change it. So I'm going to constantly change my profile pic just for my amusement.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...