Jump to topic:

It Just Clicked

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 11:36:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay so I put on a temp profile pick for less than a day but when I switched it I had trouble with having my pic something else. I have a feeling it will be my pic for a while now, cause it just clicked.

Anyone else have similar stories/moments?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 2:18:57 AM
I will try and induce a similar situation with myself to see if that happens in order to attempt to help out. Otherwise if someone else knows the answer..
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 2:22:56 AM
hmm, much luck, I don't have anything wrong. What exactly is the problem with your profile pic?
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 3:32:58 AM
At 4/11/2013 2:22:56 AM, Smithereens wrote:
hmm, much luck, I don't have anything wrong. What exactly is the problem with your profile pic?

There isn't one. I just watched a video and of the two photos liked one more than the other, but in google the one I have came up first so I saved it and made it my pick. When I later set the other one it didn't look right. So now I will keep this one. There is nothing wrong, I am simply asking has something happened before where you make a temporary/draft copy, create it differently than the temporary/draft, then go back to the temp/draft copy?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 4:00:21 AM
no, can't say i have. You make it sound like a genuine distress up ^ there though lol
~Yraelz, 2017
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2013 11:54:49 PM
why hello, welcome to this predicament.
~Yraelz, 2017
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 12:04:24 AM
I've noticed how annoying it is when you have ingrained into your mind someone's profile picture, and have learnt to associate a person by their pic, and then all of a sudden they change it. So I'm going to constantly change my profile pic just for my amusement.
~Yraelz, 2017