Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Weekly Stupid Season 2 Ep 4!!!

imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 5:42:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TONIGHT!!! I continue to defy my doctors orders in not taping up my hand even though it feels as good as new, I dive into the computer codes of Juggle and their most recent updates, I find out who my youtube stalker is, I reveal who ordered me to dispose of that dead hooker, and we have one of the best 'Best of the Best' matchups in a while.

Best of the Best Poll:
http://poll.pollcode.com...

Weekly Win:
http://www.debate.org...

Should the Weekly Stupid be banned (So you can see im not making this sh*t up):
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:11:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TA's quote hurts my brain. It doesn't make sense.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:24:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Posting here to remind myself to watch later.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:36:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Just to be clear, not most or even half of women suffer from PMS. And the women who do suffer from PMS do not necessarily suffer from it every month nor do they experience all symptoms.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:37:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.aynrand.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:38:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good episode, though antiatheist is clearly a troll.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:49:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 6:36:28 PM, Oryus wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Just to be clear, not most or even half of women suffer from PMS. And the women who do suffer from PMS do not necessarily suffer from it every month nor do they experience all symptoms.

holy f*ck I was way off then o_O
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:50:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That water bottle chug was so sexy.

Really entertaining list this time.

Although I wouldn't have given number 1 to someone who's clearly just trolling. His avatar is Nazi-Jesus. C'mon.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:55:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I posted that the WS should be banned. I don't believe me, so thank you for not spending your day making a critique of my opinion. :)
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 7:00:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 6:50:49 PM, FREEDO wrote:
That water bottle chug was so sexy.

Really entertaining list this time.

Although I wouldn't have given number 1 to someone who's clearly just trolling. His avatar is Nazi-Jesus. C'mon.

I did just pick them at random. TBH the top 5 all at one point were number 1 :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 7:29:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Damn, AA's quote is far worse.

I'm actually surprised how close the race was between me the homosexuals through surrogates guy. Things actually would have been more interesting had we followed the current results showing a tie. What are the rules on the Weekly Stupid in case of a tie?
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:00:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 7:29:59 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Damn, AA's quote is far worse.

I'm actually surprised how close the race was between me the homosexuals through surrogates guy. Things actually would have been more interesting had we followed the current results showing a tie. What are the rules on the Weekly Stupid in case of a tie?

The title is split and then in the following episode a 3 way best of the best show down is held
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:07:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 6:49:08 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 6:36:28 PM, Oryus wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Just to be clear, not most or even half of women suffer from PMS. And the women who do suffer from PMS do not necessarily suffer from it every month nor do they experience all symptoms.

holy f*ck I was way off then o_O

Well, people throw it around jokingly more often than it is used factually, I'm not surprised at all that some people have no f*cking clue what it actually is :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:25:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
WHAT!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! rEMOVE THIS VIDEO AND ALL UR VIDEOS OF THE WEEKLY STUPID OR ILL REPORT YOU TO THE YOUTUBE POLICE! YOUVE MADE A POWERFUL ENEMY! DELETE UR DDO ACCOUNT AND YOUTUBE ACCOUNT THIS INSTANT! yOU DIDN'T DISPROVE MY ARGUMENT
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:30:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 10:25:17 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
WHAT!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! rEMOVE THIS VIDEO AND ALL UR VIDEOS OF THE WEEKLY STUPID OR ILL REPORT YOU TO THE YOUTUBE POLICE! YOUVE MADE A POWERFUL ENEMY! DELETE UR DDO ACCOUNT AND YOUTUBE ACCOUNT THIS INSTANT! yOU DIDN'T DISPROVE MY ARGUMENT

LOLOL

You just made my day <333

Also youre debate challenge just made my day: http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:32:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 10:30:05 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 10:25:17 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
WHAT!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! rEMOVE THIS VIDEO AND ALL UR VIDEOS OF THE WEEKLY STUPID OR ILL REPORT YOU TO THE YOUTUBE POLICE! YOUVE MADE A POWERFUL ENEMY! DELETE UR DDO ACCOUNT AND YOUTUBE ACCOUNT THIS INSTANT! yOU DIDN'T DISPROVE MY ARGUMENT

LOLOL

You just made my day <333

Also youre debate challenge just made my day: http://www.debate.org...

You know you're wrong and im right! Come at me bro
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:51:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 10:32:31 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:

Also youre debate challenge just made my day: http://www.debate.org...

You know you're wrong and im right! Come at me bro

I still remember when I whipped your a** at that other debate we had:

http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Anti-atheist
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:53:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 10:51:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 10:32:31 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:

Also youre debate challenge just made my day: http://www.debate.org...

You know you're wrong and im right! Come at me bro

I still remember when I whipped your a** at that other debate we had:

http://www.debate.org...

Popilar vote doesnt decide the true winner. I'm the true winner in every debate
Anti-atheist

Registered genius
Certified butt-f*cker

imabench for fuhrer '13
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:58:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 10:53:57 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:
At 4/19/2013 10:51:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 10:32:31 PM, Anti-atheist wrote:

Also youre debate challenge just made my day: http://www.debate.org...

You know you're wrong and im right! Come at me bro

I still remember when I whipped your a** at that other debate we had:

http://www.debate.org...

Popilar vote doesnt decide the true winner. I'm the true winner in every debate

And just like the rest of your idiotic opinions, you couldnt me more wrong
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 11:07:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I kind of agree with Phantom in that AA is clearly a troll, so I wouldn't place him very high on future WS lists because its always better when they're trying to be serious. But good episode regardless.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 12:01:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 11:07:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I kind of agree with Phantom in that AA is clearly a troll, so I wouldn't place him very high on future WS lists because its always better when they're trying to be serious. But good episode regardless.

theres evidence to suggest he really is that stupid though.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 12:03:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 12:01:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 11:07:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I kind of agree with Phantom in that AA is clearly a troll, so I wouldn't place him very high on future WS lists because its always better when they're trying to be serious. But good episode regardless.

theres evidence to suggest he really is that stupid though.

What evidence is that?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 12:42:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 12:03:48 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:01:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 11:07:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I kind of agree with Phantom in that AA is clearly a troll, so I wouldn't place him very high on future WS lists because its always better when they're trying to be serious. But good episode regardless.

theres evidence to suggest he really is that stupid though.

What evidence is that?

1) The point of trolling is to get overly emotional responses from others, yet Anti Atheist is the one who gets emotional towards others when he is called out on his views (see above ranting by him as evidence)

2) Trolls usually spend a lot of their time in the forums when they troll, but Anti Atheist has only posted in the forums 56 times over the course of 7 MONTHS, which is an average of less then 10 posts a month, or about 1 post every three days. If he was a troll he would be trying to actually troll people but he doesnt

3) Anti-Atheist is a die hard christian, and the more religious an idiot is the more likely they are really as stupid as they let on and arent just trolling. Super religious people for some reason tend to showcase a lot more stupidity then other less religious people.

4) If you glance at his debate history, a lot of his religious debates include elaborate and very long quotes from the Bible often used to enforce his arguments, which is a tell tale sign of an overly religious idiot instead of someone who is just trying to troll

5) The Westboro Baptist Church says all kinds of stupid and ridiculous crap that they sincerely believe in, and there isnt much difference between what they advocate and what Anti-Atheist advocates, so unless the WBC is a troll who is in way too deep, then AA is not a troll

6) When trolls are shown the flaws in their counters, the typical reaction for them is to dodge it, turn logic on its head, or start slinging ad-hominem's at their accuser. Anti Atheist though doesnt do any of this, and he either flys off the handle or tries to make himself the victim.

7) Hes been here for 7 months, and most trolls have a very short lifespan since if theyre trolling doesnt work, they often give up and simply leave the site. AA is still here which indicates hes not here to troll otherwise he would have left a while ago from being humiliated and failing at trolling over and over

8) Sometimes when idiots realize they have really bad credibility, they will try to troll in order to give a smokescreen to cover how stupid they really are. AA claims to be a gay nazi, which is a typical move that someone might pull when they try to distance themselves from their image in order to hide their stupidity...... Its similar to how when someone says something stupid and that person realizes its really stupid, then that person will then say something even more ridiculous that everyone knows is something they would never do to make it seem like hes just trolling, and that his second AND first statements are just him trolling even though his first one was sincere.

9) Trolls usually have an off switch where they reveal who they really are to others so that they know that person is normal and just likes to troll. AA though has never revealed his 'normal' side, and in fact has always been the massive idiot that people know him as. After 7 months of the same idiocy over and over with no sign of being rational or normal, its no longer just him trolling and it becomes his actual beliefs and identity.

Take Geo for example. He has never once shown normal type beliefs or behavior despite his long existence on the site, so it is reasonable to conclude that he actually believes in all the stuff (crap) he says he believes in. The same applies to Anti Atheist
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 1:30:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 12:42:16 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:03:48 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:01:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 11:07:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I kind of agree with Phantom in that AA is clearly a troll, so I wouldn't place him very high on future WS lists because its always better when they're trying to be serious. But good episode regardless.

theres evidence to suggest he really is that stupid though.

What evidence is that?

1) The point of trolling is to get overly emotional responses from others, yet Anti Atheist is the one who gets emotional towards others when he is called out on his views (see above ranting by him as evidence)

2) Trolls usually spend a lot of their time in the forums when they troll, but Anti Atheist has only posted in the forums 56 times over the course of 7 MONTHS, which is an average of less then 10 posts a month, or about 1 post every three days. If he was a troll he would be trying to actually troll people but he doesnt

3) Anti-Atheist is a die hard christian, and the more religious an idiot is the more likely they are really as stupid as they let on and arent just trolling. Super religious people for some reason tend to showcase a lot more stupidity then other less religious people.

4) If you glance at his debate history, a lot of his religious debates include elaborate and very long quotes from the Bible often used to enforce his arguments, which is a tell tale sign of an overly religious idiot instead of someone who is just trying to troll

5) The Westboro Baptist Church says all kinds of stupid and ridiculous crap that they sincerely believe in, and there isnt much difference between what they advocate and what Anti-Atheist advocates, so unless the WBC is a troll who is in way too deep, then AA is not a troll

6) When trolls are shown the flaws in their counters, the typical reaction for them is to dodge it, turn logic on its head, or start slinging ad-hominem's at their accuser. Anti Atheist though doesnt do any of this, and he either flys off the handle or tries to make himself the victim.

7) Hes been here for 7 months, and most trolls have a very short lifespan since if theyre trolling doesnt work, they often give up and simply leave the site. AA is still here which indicates hes not here to troll otherwise he would have left a while ago from being humiliated and failing at trolling over and over

8) Sometimes when idiots realize they have really bad credibility, they will try to troll in order to give a smokescreen to cover how stupid they really are. AA claims to be a gay nazi, which is a typical move that someone might pull when they try to distance themselves from their image in order to hide their stupidity...... Its similar to how when someone says something stupid and that person realizes its really stupid, then that person will then say something even more ridiculous that everyone knows is something they would never do to make it seem like hes just trolling, and that his second AND first statements are just him trolling even though his first one was sincere.

9) Trolls usually have an off switch where they reveal who they really are to others so that they know that person is normal and just likes to troll. AA though has never revealed his 'normal' side, and in fact has always been the massive idiot that people know him as. After 7 months of the same idiocy over and over with no sign of being rational or normal, its no longer just him trolling and it becomes his actual beliefs and identity.

Take Geo for example. He has never once shown normal type beliefs or behavior despite his long existence on the site, so it is reasonable to conclude that he actually believes in all the stuff (crap) he says he believes in. The same applies to Anti Atheist

Would you say that this applies to charleslb?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 1:53:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 1:30:

Would you say that this applies to charleslb?

I don't know what language he speaks in so I can't really answer
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 2:33:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 12:42:16 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:03:48 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:01:52 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/19/2013 11:07:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I kind of agree with Phantom in that AA is clearly a troll, so I wouldn't place him very high on future WS lists because its always better when they're trying to be serious. But good episode regardless.

theres evidence to suggest he really is that stupid though.

What evidence is that?

1) The point of trolling is to get overly emotional responses from others, yet Anti Atheist is the one who gets emotional towards others when he is called out on his views (see above ranting by him as evidence)


One might also troll to simply get attention.

2) Trolls usually spend a lot of their time in the forums when they troll, but Anti Atheist has only posted in the forums 56 times over the course of 7 MONTHS, which is an average of less then 10 posts a month, or about 1 post every three days. If he was a troll he would be trying to actually troll people but he doesnt

I will give you this as a small point in your favor, as it does seem odd.


3) Anti-Atheist is a die hard christian, and the more religious an idiot is the more likely they are really as stupid as they let on and arent just trolling. Super religious people for some reason tend to showcase a lot more stupidity then other less religious people.

4) If you glance at his debate history, a lot of his religious debates include elaborate and very long quotes from the Bible often used to enforce his arguments, which is a tell tale sign of an overly religious idiot instead of someone who is just trying to troll

Or a knowledgeable troll.


5) The Westboro Baptist Church says all kinds of stupid and ridiculous crap that they sincerely believe in, and there isnt much difference between what they advocate and what Anti-Atheist advocates, so unless the WBC is a troll who is in way too deep, then AA is not a troll

Seriously......

That's pretty fallacious.


6) When trolls are shown the flaws in their counters, the typical reaction for them is to dodge it, turn logic on its head, or start slinging ad-hominem's at their accuser. Anti Atheist though doesnt do any of this, and he either flys off the handle or tries to make himself the victim.

How does that not fall under 'dodge it'?


7) Hes been here for 7 months, and most trolls have a very short lifespan since if theyre trolling doesnt work, they often give up and simply leave the site. AA is still here which indicates hes not here to troll otherwise he would have left a while ago from being humiliated and failing at trolling over and over

RM, Inferno, nuf said.


8) Sometimes when idiots realize they have really bad credibility, they will try to troll in order to give a smokescreen to cover how stupid they really are. AA claims to be a gay nazi, which is a typical move that someone might pull when they try to distance themselves from their image in order to hide their stupidity...... Its similar to how when someone says something stupid and that person realizes its really stupid, then that person will then say something even more ridiculous that everyone knows is something they would never do to make it seem like hes just trolling, and that his second AND first statements are just him trolling even though his first one was sincere.

Yeah, if he actually called himself a gay nazi, then I don't really care what you have to say; I think he is a troll.


9) Trolls usually have an off switch where they reveal who they really are to others so that they know that person is normal and just likes to troll. AA though has never revealed his 'normal' side, and in fact has always been the massive idiot that people know him as. After 7 months of the same idiocy over and over with no sign of being rational or normal, its no longer just him trolling and it becomes his actual beliefs and identity.

Take Geo for example. He has never once shown normal type beliefs or behavior despite his long existence on the site, so it is reasonable to conclude that he actually believes in all the stuff (crap) he says he believes in. The same applies to Anti Atheist

I'v seen Geo act kinda normal. But I'm still not convinced that Geo isn't a troll.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 5:17:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 2:33:30 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:42:16 PM, imabench wrote:

1) The point of trolling is to get overly emotional responses from others, yet Anti Atheist is the one who gets emotional towards others when he is called out on his views (see above ranting by him as evidence)

One might also troll to simply get attention.

But in Anti Atheists case, his forum activity is non-existant and he only occasionally does debates, so hes sure not doing it for attention nor is he trying or get others to be emotional, so he could be an idiot

2) Trolls usually spend a lot of their time in the forums when they troll, but Anti Atheist has only posted in the forums 56 times over the course of 7 MONTHS, which is an average of less then 10 posts a month, or about 1 post every three days. If he was a troll he would be trying to actually troll people but he doesnt

I will give you this as a small point in your favor, as it does seem odd.

3) Anti-Atheist is a die hard christian, and the more religious an idiot is the more likely they are really as stupid as they let on and arent just trolling. Super religious people for some reason tend to showcase a lot more stupidity then other less religious people.

4) If you glance at his debate history, a lot of his religious debates include elaborate and very long quotes from the Bible often used to enforce his arguments, which is a tell tale sign of an overly religious idiot instead of someone who is just trying to troll

Or a knowledgeable troll.

Trolls dont use actual information when trying to troll others, its suicidal.

5) The Westboro Baptist Church says all kinds of stupid and ridiculous crap that they sincerely believe in, and there isnt much difference between what they advocate and what Anti-Atheist advocates, so unless the WBC is a troll who is in way too deep, then AA is not a troll

Seriously...... That's pretty fallacious.

The point was that over the top hatred towards others doesnt automatically make someone a troll.

6) When trolls are shown the flaws in their counters, the typical reaction for them is to dodge it, turn logic on its head, or start slinging ad-hominem's at their accuser. Anti Atheist though doesnt do any of this, and he either flys off the handle or tries to make himself the victim.

How does that not fall under 'dodge it'?

If he gets emotional and flies off the handle then hes not trolling, and if he plays the victim then hes hoping someone will come in and side with him. Dodging it is trying to dismiss an argument completely but still try to either tick off the opponent or win the argument

7) Hes been here for 7 months, and most trolls have a very short lifespan since if theyre trolling doesnt work, they often give up and simply leave the site. AA is still here which indicates hes not here to troll otherwise he would have left a while ago from being humiliated and failing at trolling over and over

RM, Inferno, nuf said.

Hence the word 'Most'. RM and Inferno arent youre average trolls, they are a lot dumber then most others.

8) Sometimes when idiots realize they have really bad credibility, they will try to troll in order to give a smokescreen to cover how stupid they really are. AA claims to be a gay nazi, which is a typical move that someone might pull when they try to distance themselves from their image in order to hide their stupidity...... Its similar to how when someone says something stupid and that person realizes its really stupid, then that person will then say something even more ridiculous that everyone knows is something they would never do to make it seem like hes just trolling, and that his second AND first statements are just him trolling even though his first one was sincere.

Yeah, if he actually called himself a gay nazi, then I don't really care what you have to say; I think he is a troll.

Then his cover worked perfectly, but Im not buying it.

9) Trolls usually have an off switch where they reveal who they really are to others so that they know that person is normal and just likes to troll. AA though has never revealed his 'normal' side, and in fact has always been the massive idiot that people know him as. After 7 months of the same idiocy over and over with no sign of being rational or normal, its no longer just him trolling and it becomes his actual beliefs and identity.

Take Geo for example. He has never once shown normal type beliefs or behavior despite his long existence on the site, so it is reasonable to conclude that he actually believes in all the stuff (crap) he says he believes in. The same applies to Anti Atheist

I'v seen Geo act kinda normal.

I have never once seen Geo act anything close to normal.

But I'm still not convinced that Geo isn't a troll.

Whats the difference between Geo and any other half brained crazy infowars follower who believes just about everything that comes out of either Alex Jones's, Rand Paul's, or Ron Paul's mouth?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 5:20:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 5:17:20 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/20/2013 2:33:30 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/20/2013 12:42:16 PM, imabench wrote:

1) The point of trolling is to get overly emotional responses from others, yet Anti Atheist is the one who gets emotional towards others when he is called out on his views (see above ranting by him as evidence)

One might also troll to simply get attention.

But in Anti Atheists case, his forum activity is non-existant and he only occasionally does debates, so hes sure not doing it for attention nor is he trying or get others to be emotional, so he could be an idiot

2) Trolls usually spend a lot of their time in the forums when they troll, but Anti Atheist has only posted in the forums 56 times over the course of 7 MONTHS, which is an average of less then 10 posts a month, or about 1 post every three days. If he was a troll he would be trying to actually troll people but he doesnt

I will give you this as a small point in your favor, as it does seem odd.

3) Anti-Atheist is a die hard christian, and the more religious an idiot is the more likely they are really as stupid as they let on and arent just trolling. Super religious people for some reason tend to showcase a lot more stupidity then other less religious people.

4) If you glance at his debate history, a lot of his religious debates include elaborate and very long quotes from the Bible often used to enforce his arguments, which is a tell tale sign of an overly religious idiot instead of someone who is just trying to troll

Or a knowledgeable troll.

Trolls dont use actual information when trying to troll others, its suicidal.

5) The Westboro Baptist Church says all kinds of stupid and ridiculous crap that they sincerely believe in, and there isnt much difference between what they advocate and what Anti-Atheist advocates, so unless the WBC is a troll who is in way too deep, then AA is not a troll

Seriously...... That's pretty fallacious.

The point was that over the top hatred towards others doesnt automatically make someone a troll.

6) When trolls are shown the flaws in their counters, the typical reaction for them is to dodge it, turn logic on its head, or start slinging ad-hominem's at their accuser. Anti Atheist though doesnt do any of this, and he either flys off the handle or tries to make himself the victim.

How does that not fall under 'dodge it'?

If he gets emotional and flies off the handle then hes not trolling, and if he plays the victim then hes hoping someone will come in and side with him. Dodging it is trying to dismiss an argument completely but still try to either tick off the opponent or win the argument

7) Hes been here for 7 months, and most trolls have a very short lifespan since if theyre trolling doesnt work, they often give up and simply leave the site. AA is still here which indicates hes not here to troll otherwise he would have left a while ago from being humiliated and failing at trolling over and over

RM, Inferno, nuf said.

Hence the word 'Most'. RM and Inferno arent youre average trolls, they are a lot dumber then most others.

8) Sometimes when idiots realize they have really bad credibility, they will try to troll in order to give a smokescreen to cover how stupid they really are. AA claims to be a gay nazi, which is a typical move that someone might pull when they try to distance themselves from their image in order to hide their stupidity...... Its similar to how when someone says something stupid and that person realizes its really stupid, then that person will then say something even more ridiculous that everyone knows is something they would never do to make it seem like hes just trolling, and that his second AND first statements are just him trolling even though his first one was sincere.

Yeah, if he actually called himself a gay nazi, then I don't really care what you have to say; I think he is a troll.

Then his cover worked perfectly, but Im not buying it.

9) Trolls usually have an off switch where they reveal who they really are to others so that they know that person is normal and just likes to troll. AA though has never revealed his 'normal' side, and in fact has always been the massive idiot that people know him as. After 7 months of the same idiocy over and over with no sign of being rational or normal, its no longer just him trolling and it becomes his actual beliefs and identity.

Take Geo for example. He has never once shown normal type beliefs or behavior despite his long existence on the site, so it is reasonable to conclude that he actually believes in all the stuff (crap) he says he believes in. The same applies to Anti Atheist

I'v seen Geo act kinda normal.

I have never once seen Geo act anything close to normal.

I guess you and me might have different definitions of normal.


But I'm still not convinced that Geo isn't a troll.

Whats the difference between Geo and any other half brained crazy infowars follower who believes just about everything that comes out of either Alex Jones's, Rand Paul's, or Ron Paul's mouth?

I wouldn't know, hes the first and only I'v met. But, Poe's law dude. I suppose it might apply to this type as well.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 5:51:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 5:20:13 PM, muzebreak wrote:

Take Geo for example. He has never once shown normal type beliefs or behavior despite his long existence on the site, so it is reasonable to conclude that he actually believes in all the stuff (crap) he says he believes in. The same applies to Anti Atheist

I'v seen Geo act kinda normal.

I have never once seen Geo act anything close to normal.

I guess you and me might have different definitions of normal.

I am insane so I would hope so

But I'm still not convinced that Geo isn't a troll.

Whats the difference between Geo and any other half brained crazy infowars follower who believes just about everything that comes out of either Alex Jones's, Rand Paul's, or Ron Paul's mouth?

I wouldn't know, hes the first and only I'v met. But, Poe's law dude. I suppose it might apply to this type as well.

what is Poe's law?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015