Jump to topic:

Song I wrote! :D

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 10:21:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey guys! I wrote a song and I really want you all to hear it! I guarantee you all will be impressed and I hope you all like it!
Nolite Timere
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 11:06:43 PM
I really like it, albeit I'd like to hear it with other instruments and vocals. If it's intended to be just a piano piece it might be slightly repetitive. It could make for a nice piece of movie music though.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 12:10:16 AM
At 4/20/2013 11:06:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I really like it, albeit I'd like to hear it with other instruments and vocals. If it's intended to be just a piano piece it might be slightly repetitive. It could make for a nice piece of movie music though.

Thanks a lot for the advice. It means a lot. :D
Nolite Timere
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 1:15:19 PM
At 4/20/2013 11:06:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I really like the song as well, but don't think there should be vocals and don't think it's too repetitive. I also think it sounds like soundtrack music which happens to be one of my favorite genres. I'd build on it some more with more instruments, but great piece.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 10:29:22 PM
At 4/20/2013 10:21:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Hey guys! I wrote a song and I really want you all to hear it! I guarantee you all will be impressed and I hope you all like it!

Wow!!! That's very impressive!! I've always wanted to learn to play the piano!! You have great talent there. :) keep it up!!
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2013 3:48:47 AM
At 4/20/2013 10:21:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

I love it. Good job!