Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

MassiveDump DDO Youtube Thing

MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.
Smithereens
Posts: 8,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:22:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
go ahead
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017

Debate challenge 'Solipsism is false:' http://www.debate.org...
If God were real... http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:27:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.

whats the content if i may ask. users petitioning for the deletion of your account is circumstantial. if you make something that you know will piss off a lot of people i suggest rethinking your plans
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:47:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 4:27:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.

whats the content if i may ask. users petitioning for the deletion of your account is circumstantial. if you make something that you know will piss off a lot of people i suggest rethinking your plans

Well I'm MassiveDump so everything I touch pisses someone off, but I'm thinking forum discussions IRL.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,923
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:50:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 4:47:43 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/5/2013 4:27:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.

whats the content if i may ask. users petitioning for the deletion of your account is circumstantial. if you make something that you know will piss off a lot of people i suggest rethinking your plans

Well I'm MassiveDump so everything I touch pisses someone off, but I'm thinking forum discussions IRL.

sounds good so i support it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 6:04:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.

What makes you think you would be banned for posting some video? There are people who roam this site with impunity no matter how many rules they break. I seriously doubt there is anything you could post that would get you banned. The Mod would just delete it, end of story.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 6:04:21 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.

What makes you think you would be banned for posting some video? There are people who roam this site with impunity no matter how many rules they break. I seriously doubt there is anything you could post that would get you banned. The Mod would just delete it, end of story.

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid? Massive is asking whether people would petition for him to get banned if he trolled something I said, hes not asking whether or not the mods would ban him for posting a video.

Pull your head out of your a** and read what people actually say, not what you want them to say.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 8:00:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/5/2013 6:04:21 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.

What makes you think you would be banned for posting some video? There are people who roam this site with impunity no matter how many rules they break. I seriously doubt there is anything you could post that would get you banned. The Mod would just delete it, end of story.

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid? Massive is asking whether people would petition for him to get banned if he trolled something I said, hes not asking whether or not the mods would ban him for posting a video.

Pull your head out of your a** and read what people actually say, not what you want them to say.

Woah, nellie, let's not go down to Gual's level here.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid?

A bit redundant there perhaps? I nominate.
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:59:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid?

A bit redundant there perhaps? I nominate.

A brilliant blind person is illiterate, but he is not stupid. I nominate as well.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 2:29:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/6/2013 9:59:54 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid?

A bit redundant there perhaps? I nominate.

A brilliant blind person is illiterate, but he is not stupid. I nominate as well.

blind people usually read in braille, meaning they arent illiterate.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 3:50:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/7/2013 2:29:16 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/6/2013 9:59:54 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid?

A bit redundant there perhaps? I nominate.

A brilliant blind person is illiterate, but he is not stupid. I nominate as well.

blind people usually read in braille, meaning they arent illiterate.

Dot dot dot no dot dot dot no dot dot no dot no dot dot dot dot dot dot.
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:28:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/7/2013 3:50:47 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/7/2013 2:29:16 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/6/2013 9:59:54 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid?

A bit redundant there perhaps? I nominate.

A brilliant blind person is illiterate, but he is not stupid. I nominate as well.

blind people usually read in braille, meaning they arent illiterate.

Dot dot dot no dot dot dot no dot dot no dot no dot dot dot dot dot dot.

MY MOTHER IS A NICE LADY, HOW DARE YOU
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.