Jump to topic:

MassiveDump DDO Youtube Thing

MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

Thank you, and May the 5th be with you.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:27:54 PM
At 5/5/2013 2:34:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I remember hearing imabench say he wants more Youtube sh!t on DDO, so I just might make one to prove that that's not what he wants.

I just want to know how many people would petition for the deletion of my account if I did.

whats the content if i may ask. users petitioning for the deletion of your account is circumstantial. if you make something that you know will piss off a lot of people i suggest rethinking your plans
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:47:43 PM
At 5/5/2013 4:27:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

whats the content if i may ask. users petitioning for the deletion of your account is circumstantial. if you make something that you know will piss off a lot of people i suggest rethinking your plans

Well I'm MassiveDump so everything I touch pisses someone off, but I'm thinking forum discussions IRL.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:50:24 PM
At 5/5/2013 4:47:43 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/5/2013 4:27:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Well I'm MassiveDump so everything I touch pisses someone off, but I'm thinking forum discussions IRL.

sounds good so i support it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 6:04:21 PM

What makes you think you would be banned for posting some video? There are people who roam this site with impunity no matter how many rules they break. I seriously doubt there is anything you could post that would get you banned. The Mod would just delete it, end of story.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM
At 5/5/2013 6:04:21 PM, sadolite wrote:

What makes you think you would be banned for posting some video? There are people who roam this site with impunity no matter how many rules they break. I seriously doubt there is anything you could post that would get you banned. The Mod would just delete it, end of story.

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid? Massive is asking whether people would petition for him to get banned if he trolled something I said, hes not asking whether or not the mods would ban him for posting a video.

Pull your head out of your a** and read what people actually say, not what you want them to say.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 8:00:27 PM
At 5/5/2013 6:27:14 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/5/2013 6:04:21 PM, sadolite wrote:

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid? Massive is asking whether people would petition for him to get banned if he trolled something I said, hes not asking whether or not the mods would ban him for posting a video.

Pull your head out of your a** and read what people actually say, not what you want them to say.

Woah, nellie, let's not go down to Gual's level here.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM

Are you as illiterate as you are stupid?

A bit redundant there perhaps? I nominate.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 9:59:54 PM
At 5/6/2013 9:50:45 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

A brilliant blind person is illiterate, but he is not stupid. I nominate as well.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 2:29:16 AM
At 5/6/2013 9:59:54 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

A brilliant blind person is illiterate, but he is not stupid. I nominate as well.

blind people usually read in braille, meaning they arent illiterate.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 3:50:47 PM
At 5/7/2013 2:29:16 AM, imabench wrote:

Dot dot dot no dot dot dot no dot dot no dot no dot dot dot dot dot dot.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:28:29 PM
At 5/7/2013 3:50:47 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/7/2013 2:29:16 AM, imabench wrote:

Dot dot dot no dot dot dot no dot dot no dot no dot dot dot dot dot dot.

MY MOTHER IS A NICE LADY, HOW DARE YOU