Jump to topic:

The Badass list

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 10:52:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am creating a list with the greatest badass/charismatic people, whether real or fictional. I will make the first additions

Freddie Mercury:

Wilt Chamberlain:

Steve Jobs:

Basically, every keynote he did.
Sean Connery:
http://www.youtube.com...
http://www.funnyordie.com...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 11:20:49 PM
Master Chief

Prophet

Altair

Ezio Audatore (sorry AC fans, spelling may be off)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 5:12:46 AM
Jack Bauer
Church Norris.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 8:01:03 AM
How about Theodore Roosevelt? Everything he did was badass. In fact, I have reason to believe that he could easily defeat Chuck Norris in a fight.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 9:36:38 AM
At 5/10/2013 8:48:23 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln got shot and he died. However, when Theodore Roosevelt got shot before he was going to give a speech, he didn't care, he continued on and gave the speech. In his words, "It takes more than that to kill a bull moose."

Though to be fair, I should add Andrew Jackson as well, since he allegedly beat his would-be assasin with a cane. Don't mess with Andrew Jackson.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 1:49:00 PM
At 5/10/2013 9:36:38 AM, drhead wrote:
At 5/10/2013 8:48:23 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln got shot and he died. However, when Theodore Roosevelt got shot before he was going to give a speech, he didn't care, he continued on and gave the speech. In his words, "It takes more than that to kill a bull moose."

Though to be fair, I should add Andrew Jackson as well, since he allegedly beat his would-be assasin with a cane. Don't mess with Andrew Jackson.

I don't think getting shot was why he thought him badass.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 8:08:57 PM
Any USMC soldier

Clint Eastwood (spagetti westerns)

Le Van Cleef (spagetti westerns)
I am not what you think I am. You ARE what you think I am
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:24:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch and learn, boys, watch and learn.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:25:12 AM
At 5/17/2013 8:24:53 AM, Prodigenius wrote:

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:47:27 AM
At 5/17/2013 8:25:12 AM, Prodigenius wrote:
At 5/17/2013 8:24:53 AM, Prodigenius wrote:

I figured that I might as well add all my fave badasses in one post.

Even females too.

https://www.youtube.com...

)