Jump to topic:

The Badass list

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 10:52:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am creating a list with the greatest badass/charismatic people, whether real or fictional. I will make the first additions

Freddie Mercury:

Wilt Chamberlain:

Steve Jobs:

Basically, every keynote he did.
Sean Connery:
http://www.youtube.com...
http://www.funnyordie.com...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 11:20:49 PM
Master Chief

Prophet

Altair

Ezio Audatore (sorry AC fans, spelling may be off)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 5:12:46 AM
Jack Bauer
Church Norris.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 8:01:03 AM
How about Theodore Roosevelt? Everything he did was badass. In fact, I have reason to believe that he could easily defeat Chuck Norris in a fight.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 9:36:38 AM
At 5/10/2013 8:48:23 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln got shot and he died. However, when Theodore Roosevelt got shot before he was going to give a speech, he didn't care, he continued on and gave the speech. In his words, "It takes more than that to kill a bull moose."

Though to be fair, I should add Andrew Jackson as well, since he allegedly beat his would-be assasin with a cane. Don't mess with Andrew Jackson.
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 1:49:00 PM
At 5/10/2013 9:36:38 AM, drhead wrote:
At 5/10/2013 8:48:23 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln got shot and he died. However, when Theodore Roosevelt got shot before he was going to give a speech, he didn't care, he continued on and gave the speech. In his words, "It takes more than that to kill a bull moose."

Though to be fair, I should add Andrew Jackson as well, since he allegedly beat his would-be assasin with a cane. Don't mess with Andrew Jackson.

I don't think getting shot was why he thought him badass.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2013 8:08:57 PM
Any USMC soldier

Clint Eastwood (spagetti westerns)

Le Van Cleef (spagetti westerns)
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:24:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com...

Watch and learn, boys, watch and learn.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:25:12 AM
At 5/17/2013 8:24:53 AM, Prodigenius wrote:

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:47:27 AM
At 5/17/2013 8:25:12 AM, Prodigenius wrote:
At 5/17/2013 8:24:53 AM, Prodigenius wrote:

I figured that I might as well add all my fave badasses in one post.

Even females too.

https://www.youtube.com...

)