The Musings of Mr. Bossens

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 5:03:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have a friend on Facebook.

I think his statuses alone deserve their own thread.

I have my suspicions that he is actually mentally ill in some form and not just a troll.

Lets begin, shall we?

---

"DICKSLAP A NUN FOR JESUS"

"If the world is getting you down today, look up into the sky and remember, there's lots of massive meteorites heading this way"

"Death is less tragic if it happens to ugly people"

"Blessed is the man who hears many voices calling him paedo"

"YES YOU ARE WORTHLESS"

"I respect your human dignity LOL"

"The only truth is music and booze"

"GOOD MORNING ITS THURSDAY MAY 16. ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT YOURE ALL GOING TO DIE LOL HAVE A NICE DAY"

"WHEN YOU WERE BORN GOD CUT HIS DICK OFF"

"Progress in the void involves the most dangerous form of sterilty- the soul"

"We are the great invalids, overwhelmed by ancient dreams, gravediggers of ourselves, forever incapable of utopia, horrified by the corporate avatars of old Adam. Our flesh inherited the stench of death"

"FART IN A BAG UNTIL IT IS FULLY INFLATED THEN YOU WILL HAVE A VERY SPECIAL CUDDLE BUDDY ALL YOUR OWN"

"IM NOT LIVING IM JUST KILLING TIME AND TIME IS KILLING YOU ALL. THAT MAKES ME SMILE"

"The easiest way to stop feeling sorry for yourself is to rob a liquor store."

"Weird spring-cleaning tip that could put Martha Stewart out of business: BURN IT ALL BURN EVERYTHING THEN SET YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKING FOOL FOR THE LORD"

"Everything that disempowers is all based on consolidated myths and built on nothingness. Take away the curse over history. BURN IT ALL"

"FAITH IS LIKE MASTURBATING IN THE MIRROR CUMMING IN YOUR OWN MOUTH THEN GETTING MARRIED TO YOURSELF"

And it just goes on and on and on and on. I'll post more as they roll in.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 9:56:15 PM
At 5/16/2013 5:59:55 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Its hard to say if he is mentally impaired unless you know him personally.

Even if he's just trolling, there has to be something wrong with him due to the sheer amount of commitment he would have to put into sustaining the amount of crazy he puts out with his insane persona.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:57:34 PM
At 5/16/2013 9:56:15 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/16/2013 5:59:55 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Its hard to say if he is mentally impaired unless you know him personally.

Even if he's just trolling, there has to be something wrong with him due to the sheer amount of commitment he would have to put into sustaining the amount of crazy he puts out with his insane persona.

Two words: Landover baptist.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2013 9:54:57 PM
"Get naked today and loudly talk about your deepest emotions. Everyone else on the train will understand."

"Promote positivity wherever you go, because you probably aren't hated enough yet you fukn clueless precious prudent cokhungry vain as fuk slut"

"Im formulating an exclusive line of colognes to smell like the fear, sadness and pain of a fat man stealing diapers from Walmart at 2am"

"Sometimes living well is simple as turning off all distractions & contentedly masturbating to reruns of Brady Bunch, Marcia and her short skirts"

"More people should be dead."

"Take regular baths, eat right, every now and then shove a stranger into traffic."
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord