20 and over club.

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 12:51:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2013 12:51:00 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Gimmie 11 days and I'll get back to you.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 1:37:02 PM
Question for those in our rather splendid age group: rum, vodka, gin, tequila or whiskey?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 1:38:19 PM
I dont think people realize that im 20 but glad to be in a club :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 1:45:03 PM
At 6/3/2013 12:59:44 PM, tulle wrote:
At 6/3/2013 12:51:00 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Gimmie 11 days ad I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, go back to where you belong! http://www.debate.org...

... okay http://static.giantbomb.com...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 2:06:02 PM
At 6/3/2013 1:37:02 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Question for those in our rather splendid age group: rum, vodka, gin, tequila or whiskey?

Gin or whiskey... depending on my mood. I like tequila too, but not often.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 2:10:05 PM

Beer, once in a while vodka
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 3:26:59 PM

Rum,vodka, gin, tequila, triple sec, and a splash of coke

Whiskey is meant to be drank on the rocks, no more, no less
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 3:54:38 PM
At 6/3/2013 2:06:02 PM, YYW wrote:

Same here, though I'll dabble in rum during the summertime, just none of the overly-sugary concoctions. Daiquiris are supposed to be sour, and pina coladas are supposed to taste like booze. Smoothies aren't cocktails in my book.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 3:56:33 PM

Potato vodka.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 4:38:12 PM
At 6/3/2013 3:54:38 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Same here, though I'll dabble in rum during the summertime, just none of the overly-sugary concoctions. Daiquiris are supposed to be sour, and pina coladas are supposed to taste like booze. Smoothies aren't cocktails in my book.

I agree. I think the reason I don't like rum, though, is because when I was in high school, I drank entirely too much of it one evening and I've never had a taste for it since. Although, I really don't like "sweet" alcohol except for margaritas (which, properly made, aren't even really "sweet").
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 5:46:15 PM
At 6/3/2013 4:38:12 PM, YYW wrote:

I agree. I think the reason I don't like rum, though, is because when I was in high school, I drank entirely too much of it one evening and I've never had a taste for it since. Although, I really don't like "sweet" alcohol except for margaritas (which, properly made, aren't even really "sweet").

I can understand. The only time I ever got sick involved eight shots of Jameson, four glasses of Shiraz, and this horrible cinnamon liquor. I had started the evening off with a dry gin Martini. I can't drink dry wine, Jameson, or anything that tastes like cinnamon anymore.

And I agree wholeheartedly about the margaritas. I dislike mixes on principle.
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 6:26:17 PM
At 6/3/2013 5:46:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I can understand. The only time I ever got sick involved eight shots of Jameson, four glasses of Shiraz, and this horrible cinnamon liquor. I had started the evening off with a dry gin Martini. I can't drink dry wine, Jameson, or anything that tastes like cinnamon anymore.

That awful cinnamon liquor was probably Fireball or some variant of it. I hate the stuff... it's too sweet, and it makes my stomach do unpleasant things. I've never been a fan of Shiraz though. I'm more of a Malbec of Bordeaux, Sangiovese or if there's nothing else Cabernet guy. Chianti is pretty awesome too. The only thing I like Jameson in, though, is an Irish Car Bomb. I suppose that's a sweet drink though... so Margarita's and Irish Car Bombs. Those are my two. I can drink a white russian, but I don't enjoy it. I'd much rather have a gin and tonic.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 6:27:10 PM
At 6/3/2013 6:26:21 PM, leojm wrote:
wow 20 posts. Cool thanks you all. :P

Well, get me started talking about booze... and I just don't shut up LOL
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 6:27:56 PM
At 6/3/2013 6:27:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/3/2013 6:26:21 PM, leojm wrote:
wow 20 posts. Cool thanks you all. :P

Well, get me started talking about booze... and I just don't shut up LOL

Yes, true. :P
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:15:43 PM
At 6/3/2013 6:26:17 PM, YYW wrote:

That awful cinnamon liquor was probably Fireball or some variant of it. I hate the stuff... it's too sweet, and it makes my stomach do unpleasant things. I've never been a fan of Shiraz though. I'm more of a Malbec of Bordeaux, Sangiovese or if there's nothing else Cabernet guy. Chianti is pretty awesome too. The only thing I like Jameson in, though, is an Irish Car Bomb. I suppose that's a sweet drink though... so Margarita's and Irish Car Bombs. Those are my two. I can drink a white russian, but I don't enjoy it. I'd much rather have a gin and tonic.

Yes, it was fireball. Ugh, it was awful. Wine tends to give me a weird headache, so I'm not that well versed, but I do remember loving a bottle of Louis Jadot Burgundy that I once bought. It was flinty. Can't do white Russians, or any dairy-based drink. It just disturbs me. And I dislike beer, so car bombs are out. Overall my go-to is either a gin gimlet, and I usually go with Brokers, Plymouth, or Citadelle, or a perfect Manhattan with Crown Royal Black. Simple and refreshing.
- Hilaire Belloc -
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:18:41 PM
At 6/3/2013 7:15:43 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Yes, it was fireball. Ugh, it was awful. Wine tends to give me a weird headache, so I'm not that well versed, but I do remember loving a bottle of Louis Jadot Burgundy that I once bought. It was flinty. Can't do white Russians, or any dairy-based drink. It just disturbs me. And I dislike beer, so car bombs are out. Overall my go-to is either a gin gimlet, and I usually go with Brokers, Plymouth, or Citadelle, or a perfect Manhattan with Crown Royal Black. Simple and refreshing.

I think wine is for sissys. I mean you drink alcohol, drink real alcohol. Like vodka rum and what not. Not wine.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:19:12 PM

I like Plymouth Naval Strength or Bombay Sapphire.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:22:45 PM
At 6/3/2013 7:19:12 PM, YYW wrote:

I keep the Naval Strength behind class that reads 'break in case of Young Earth Creationists'.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:24:22 PM
At 6/3/2013 7:18:41 PM, leojm wrote:

I think wine is for sissys. I mean you drink alcohol, drink real alcohol. Like vodka rum and what not. Not wine.

I feel that way more about beer, because usually people who drink wine don't get all up in your face about how much more manly they are. I find it ridiculous for some asshat drinking bud light to call my dry gin martini a 'girly drink'.
- Hilaire Belloc -
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:26:58 PM
At 6/3/2013 7:22:45 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/3/2013 7:19:12 PM, YYW wrote:

I keep the Naval Strength behind class that reads 'break in case of Young Earth Creationists'.

ROFLMAO!

Oh god that is fantastic....