Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Club for people from Indiana.

leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 7:23:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a forum for all people from Indiana. Start what ever convo. you all want. I love Indiana, I love the low taxes and everything, and it's a conservative state. I also went to job shadow Jim Banks last year. He is our senator if no one knew. :P
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 7:42:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2013 7:39:04 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'm going to be in Holiday World today and tomorrow. Catch me if you can.

"Catch you if I can" What do you mean?
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 12:15:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ober is the only other person I know of from Indiana.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 12:20:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2013 12:15:48 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Ober is the only other person I know of from Indiana.

There is a lot of people from Indiana. That's why I started this forum. :P
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 3:20:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I used to live in Indiana. Beats the hell out of Georgia.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2013 6:13:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2013 7:42:23 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:39:04 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'm going to be in Holiday World today and tomorrow. Catch me if you can.

"Catch you if I can" What do you mean?

Find me. High five me. Kill me. I dunno, I'm there all day tomorrow.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 7:10:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/4/2013 6:13:19 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:42:23 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:39:04 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'm going to be in Holiday World today and tomorrow. Catch me if you can.

"Catch you if I can" What do you mean?

Find me. High five me. Kill me. I dunno, I'm there all day tomorrow.

Oh ok. Well I live in Whitley County. That a ways from where you will be at.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 4:51:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 4:39:17 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I was born in Franklin and spent most of my adult years in Jasper County.

that's cool.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 5:37:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 7:10:19 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 6:13:19 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:42:23 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:39:04 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'm going to be in Holiday World today and tomorrow. Catch me if you can.

"Catch you if I can" What do you mean?

Find me. High five me. Kill me. I dunno, I'm there all day tomorrow.

Oh ok. Well I live in Whitley County. That a ways from where you will be at.

That's a darn shame :P
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 7:35:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 5:37:32 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 6/5/2013 7:10:19 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 6:13:19 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:42:23 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/4/2013 7:39:04 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'm going to be in Holiday World today and tomorrow. Catch me if you can.

"Catch you if I can" What do you mean?

Find me. High five me. Kill me. I dunno, I'm there all day tomorrow.

Oh ok. Well I live in Whitley County. That a ways from where you will be at.

That's a darn shame :P

oooooh that smoked it. :P