Jump to topic:

Top 3 Christmas Movies

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:21:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
That's right my friends the holiday season is upon us. Even though I'm sure 80% of you who are reading this right now are thinking about posting some wordy bullcrap about how you are atheist and are above celebrating the holiday thus you don't have any favorite movies and are superior to all the christmas lovers out there. Just, instead of writing that, kindly hit the back button on your browser.

To start things off:
1. A Christmas Story
2. The Year Without a Santa Claus
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Top it fools.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:27:04 PM
The nightmare before Christmas, muahahahaha!
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:28:02 PM
At 12/1/2009 10:27:04 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
The nightmare before Christmas, muahahahaha!

it was a top 3?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:39:17 PM
Well that's the first one that came to mind that's really good...Didn't think of anything else but still wanted t contribute.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 11:52:42 PM
3. A Christmas Carol
2. A Christmas Story

and the one I watch every year...

1. It's A Wonderful Life
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2009 12:08:37 AM
johngriswald - The Nightmare Before Christmas is not only a top 3 favorite Christmas movie, but a top favorite movie of mine in general... I don't care how cliche it is (now that all the little kiddies love it) -- that movie is fugging awesome! I remember this one time I had a really weird mushroom trip and watched that movie while I was coming down to make me feel better. It totally worked. Haha I actually used to have a copy of the score too (music by Danny Elfman)... so psht, stop hatin' ! I even have a picture of me sleeping with my Jack Skellington pillow lol [http://i710.photobucket.com...]. That said:

1. A Christmas Story
2. The Nightmare Before Xmas
3. Rudolph (the one with the Misfit toys)

I have to mention the Rudolph because it's a CLASSIC and always brings me back to my childhood. Honorable mentions include The Grinch (the cartoon original), The Santa Clause (with Tim Allen), Home Alone (if that counts) and Love Actually :)
President of DDO
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2009 7:57:28 AM
I do have to agree the nightmare before christmas is a great one, I love the music in it, also the animation is excellent.

ddofans.com
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2009 10:00:32 AM
Hey The Nightmare before Christmas has been around just about as long as i have, and i still love it.