Jump to topic:

Debate.org age

GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:06:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In the world of DDO, I have noticed that people are more honest about their age. It is more likely that a person who has set his age at 30 (on DDO) is actually 30 years old. On the contrary, I notice that people on YouTube and Facebook often lie about their ages. a 30 year old is probably a 14 year old in real life. However, there are some people (on DDO) whose ages are set as 103 or 105, but that's because it was set up like that ever since they joined. Has anyone ever had the same thought before?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2013 12:18:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 8:06:29 PM, GOP wrote:
In the world of DDO, I have noticed that people are more honest about their age. It is more likely that a person who has set his age at 30 (on DDO) is actually 30 years old. On the contrary, I notice that people on YouTube and Facebook often lie about their ages. a 30 year old is probably a 14 year old in real life. However, there are some people (on DDO) whose ages are set as 103 or 105, but that's because it was set up like that ever since they joined. Has anyone ever had the same thought before?

Actually there is quiet a few people who say that they are 100, or say they're an adult so they meet certain criteria.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~