Jump to topic:

My 5,000 POST EXTRAVAGANZA!

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 9:46:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, folks, this is my 5000th post, and this thread is my 5000TH POST EXTRAVAGANZA BONANZA BASH BOX SOCIAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL MOSHPIT BLOCK PARTY AFFAIR BALL BANQUET GALA EVENT RECEPTION SOIREE CELEBRATION GATHERING FEAST PROMENADE OCCASION GET-TOGETHER TWERKFEST of ought-13. Please, enjoy yourselves, and let us bask in the glory of our hedonistic ways.

But seriously, there"s so many people I want to thank for making DDO feel like home, and if I don"t mention you, I probably love you anyway: thett3, Noumena, YYW, Danielle, F16, LoR, CP, DK, imabench, FREEDO, LK, drafterman, Stephen_Hawkins, innomen, even izbo somehow made this feel like home so okay him too, 000ike, MassiveDump, Ore_Ele, tvellalott, OMG, The Fool on the Hill, DoubtingDave, Man-is-good, SO MANY OTHERS that it"s WAY too hard to mention all of you so again, I probably love you anyway. But please, thank you ALL so much. DDO is like a second, Internet home, and it"s because of you lot.

Now, enough of the gushy stuff, let"s enjoy my smattering of music, hopefully to suit all types--our Internet nerds, patriots, our religious types, our ratchet people, our feminists, our "Anarchists," and I even included some classical for my high-brow music types.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 9:54:38 PM
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 9:54:55 PM
YEAH lets kick it bitchez
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Rice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 9:56:37 PM
At 6/19/2013 9:46:08 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Well, folks, this is my 5000th post, and this thread is my 5000TH POST EXTRAVAGANZA BONANZA BASH BOX SOCIAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL MOSHPIT BLOCK PARTY AFFAIR BALL BANQUET GALA EVENT RECEPTION SOIREE CELEBRATION GATHERING FEAST PROMENADE OCCASION GET-TOGETHER TWERKFEST of ought-13. Please, enjoy yourselves, and let us bask in the glory of our hedonistic ways.

But seriously, there"s so many people I want to thank for making DDO feel like home, and if I don"t mention you, I probably love you anyway: thett3, Noumena, YYW, Danielle, F16, LoR, CP, DK, imabench, FREEDO, LK, drafterman, Stephen_Hawkins, innomen, even izbo somehow made this feel like home so okay him too, 000ike, MassiveDump, Ore_Ele, tvellalott, OMG, The Fool on the Hill, DoubtingDave, Man-is-good, SO MANY OTHERS that it"s WAY too hard to mention all of you so again, I probably love you anyway. But please, thank you ALL so much. DDO is like a second, Internet home, and it"s because of you lot.

Now, enough of the gushy stuff, let"s enjoy my smattering of music, hopefully to suit all types--our Internet nerds, patriots, our religious types, our ratchet people, our feminists, our "Anarchists," and I even included some classical for my high-brow music types.

Haha, congratulations!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 10:03:03 PM
*cue music*

*pops champagne*

*pours into glasses*

You have made it this far!

*raises glass*