Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

~MassiveDump's Debate.org Thread Simulator!~

MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 7:30:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I worked so hard I might accidentally forfeit a debate round guys. You'd better like this and subscribe and sh!t.

Small print warning: Watching on You Tube or in fullscreen is recommended.

Y'all enjoy it!
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:15:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
All the fun of reading a thread about nothing, without any of that.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
FREEDO
Posts: 21,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:18:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Did anyone else imagine the old spice guy talking when Koopin's comment came up?
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
FREEDO
Posts: 21,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:24:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Apparently 16k is a Mexican.

I lol'd when he posted after that sadolite post.
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:27:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2013 8:24:22 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Apparently 16k is a Mexican.

I lol'd when he posted after that sadolite post.

one of my favorites xP
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:31:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would say the main thing that I was wondering though was this... Why aren't you using your incredibly sexy voice to read all that, instead of a robot?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:32:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2013 8:31:55 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I would say the main thing that I was wondering though was this... Why aren't you using your incredibly sexy voice to read all that, instead of a robot? I mean, if you've got it, flaunt it...

fix'd
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:35:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2013 8:31:55 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
I would say the main thing that I was wondering though was this... Why aren't you using your incredibly sexy voice to read all that, instead of a robot?

robots are funny.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:36:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2013 9:03:58 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
You chose an interesting voice for 16k...

Yeah I didn't know where I was going with that...

Out of voices. Yeah. That's my excuse.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:36:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2013 9:06:43 PM, imabench wrote:
Who whoa, its pronounced 'Aye-Mah' not 'EEE-mah'

You try text to speech and get back to me on that, eemabunch.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 2:05:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/23/2013 1:44:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
HA MIG's made me laugh.

...And I thought I was the only one who thought that was the best part xD
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 12:29:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/25/2013 11:24:14 AM, TUF wrote:
I watched the whole thing. I loled pretty hardcore. You guys are your trollin always gets me

Happy to serve.
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 4:23:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DAGNABBIT MASSIVEDUMP, I WAS TRYING TO AVOID ALL YOUR STUPID VIDEOS BUT I JUST HAD TO WATCH THIS ONE AND IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY SO I WATCHED ALL YOUR OTHER VIDEOS AND FOR F*CKS SAKE THOSE WERE FUNNY TOO SO NOW I HAVE TO GO TELL MY FRIENDS I ENJOY MASSIVEDUMP VIDEOS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE???? Nac.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 5:43:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/25/2013 4:23:35 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
DAGNABBIT MASSIVEDUMP, I WAS TRYING TO AVOID ALL YOUR STUPID VIDEOS BUT I JUST HAD TO WATCH THIS ONE AND IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY SO I WATCHED ALL YOUR OTHER VIDEOS AND FOR F*CKS SAKE THOSE WERE FUNNY TOO SO NOW I HAVE TO GO TELL MY FRIENDS I ENJOY MASSIVEDUMP VIDEOS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE???? Nac.

Muahahaha...
jdog2016
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 11:24:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2013 7:30:53 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

I worked so hard I might accidentally forfeit a debate round guys. You'd better like this and subscribe and sh!t.

Small print warning: Watching on You Tube or in fullscreen is recommended.

Y'all enjoy it!

i don't understand what this is.
JDoG
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 7:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2013 11:24:37 AM, jdog2016 wrote:
At 6/22/2013 7:30:53 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

I worked so hard I might accidentally forfeit a debate round guys. You'd better like this and subscribe and sh!t.

Small print warning: Watching on You Tube or in fullscreen is recommended.

Y'all enjoy it!

i don't understand what this is.

It's a simulator... of threads...