Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Prophet Mohammed was gay

johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 8:38:18 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

Calling all Muslims.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Sylux
Posts: 290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 9:00:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
He f-cked a nine year old GIRL.
"Can you see? Do you know?
The string behind you, it's shiny and pretty.
Where is my string.
Give me because I don't know.
Give me your string.
Give me everything."
-grasshoppa
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 10:27:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I really enjoyed that debate but I found thinking of a funny reply for R2 was tough - and I'm not sure I quite managed it.

I really didn't expect anyone to respond like my opponent did and I was totally amazed at his revelations.

I actually double-checked all his sources with various Islamic sites and they are all accurate (and create divisions and arguments between Muslims).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 1:03:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I had no clue about any of the stuff before I researched it Brian, LOL, thanks for the laughs.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2009 1:59:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/4/2009 1:54:11 PM, LeafRod wrote:
"There's only 1 or 2 that I've ever won against him and I did it by being somewhat funny."

So you aren't a new member.

A proper conclusion, with the quote in context. I expect an explanation.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 5:51:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/4/2009 1:54:11 PM, LeafRod wrote:
So you aren't a new member.

Yes I am
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 6:54:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/5/2009 6:51:20 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Then why did you say you've only beaten brian_eggleston once or twice in the past by being funny?

To feel important, it was entirely psychological.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 7:00:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/5/2009 6:56:12 PM, LeafRod wrote:
So you aren't an old member. Just weird as hell?

Yes
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2009 7:02:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/5/2009 6:58:21 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Not that this is relevant, john, but I would just like to point out that I hate your avatar. Have a look at mine, and you will understand why this is so.

Better?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:11:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What you guys are saying about the beloved prophet is something that makes me feel sorry for you. You obviously don't spend time on proper things, such as getting disciplined. You say all of this, but in the end you blame us Muslims for defending ourselves when we boycott your products, and don't want to cooperate with you.

The beloved prophet was in no way a gay man, and what you're saying is complete nonsense. Now, one of you said that he had sex with a 9-year-old girl. Firstly, this does not make him gay. Secondly, it does not make him a pedophile, and I'll explain why.

Pedophilia itself means attractiveness to children under the age of adolescence. Moreover, it means that being afraid of having sex with adults. The prophet (peace be upon him) did marry a 9-year-old girl, and she was called Aisha (r.a.). In order to attack Islam as many people love to do, they like to say that the prophet was a pedophile because he married such a young girl, while he was much older than her. What those people do is that they ignore the fact that it happened 14 centuries ago, and things were different then. For instance, were children in the stone age perverts because they reproduced at the age of 10? Of course not. They were just living their lives as life was supposed to be lived then. Similarly, the beloved prophet did not do anything new by marrying such a young girl. The pagans of the prophet's time were very much against him and Islam, and tried to accuse him of all kinds of things, but they never accused him of being a pedophile, or anything regarding Aisha being very young. It is because it was considered normal at that time, and Aisha herself did reach the age of puberty, because at those times it was different to now. As I said, a pedophile is afraid of having sex with adults, but the prophet had 11 wives in total, and most of them were widowed. Then how could he be a pedophile, when he had so many wives, and they were all older than Aisha? He treated them all fairly.

Moving on, the beloved prophet treated Aisha in the nicest way. A pedophile molests a child, and does not treat it nicely. A pedophile has sex with a child, while the child suffers and does not want to have sex with the pedophile. Aisha never objected to this, nor did the enemies of Muslims. It was completely normal. Also, her parents gave her permission to marry the prophet (peace be upon him). They never objected to it either.

Nevertheless, the prophet had many reasons to marry Aisha. First of all, the prophet had to spread the message of Islam. He needed wise people to do so. Aisha was one of the most intelligent people the Muslims ever heard of, and she was born into a Muslim family, unlike many other who were born into polytheist families in the beginning. She had a great status, and is considered being "the mother of all believers". The other wives are considered that too, but Aisha did so much that Islam wouldn't be what it is today if it had not been for her. The prophet also needed to strengthen his relationship with his closest companion, Abu Bakr As-Siddiq, who was Aisha's father. He also never objected to this, and he was a great man. He was the first to succeed the beloved prophet in administration over Saudi Arabia, and so forth.

If the prophet had been a pedophile, he would not have many other adult wives, and he would molest Aisha, not treat her in a very nice way. Her parents would also not give her permission, and the pagans themselves would object to this. And at those times, females of that age were considered being women, but more pure because they were virgins and younger than other women, so Aisha was a perfect choice, because she was pure, young, and one of the most eloquent women in the history. Had it not been for her, Islam would be less spread. I hope this clarifies everything. As for you who just keep attacking Islam, this is nothing but a classic attack, and unfortunately I think we will see many new ones, because 10 centuries ago, nobody would object to this marriage, but today, people do. In some decades, who knows what else you'll use as your tool? Whatever it may be, none of you Christians or whatever religion you follow have any reason for not following the Qur'an, except that it says: "Jesus is not God" -- What you don't know is that just because the Bible says something does not necessarily make it right. You have to give me authentic proof, and the Bible has been altered, so it's not proof. The Qur'an is countless times more advanced than the Bible, so before you attack the Qur'n, open up your Bible and read a few verses of Genesis 1 and see how it matches modern science.

And I do believe in John 14:28. Matthew 24:36 too.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:17:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:11:06 PM, Mirza wrote:
Pedophilia itself means attractiveness to children under the age of adolescence. Moreover, it means that being afraid of having sex with adults.

Erm no. Paedophelia is the sexual attraction to minors - it has absolutely nothing to do with adult sex either for or against.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:21:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Nor abuse/non abuse, consent from the minor/non consent. You are attempting to define it outside of the actions you desire with no basis. :)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:22:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:17:18 PM, Puck wrote:
Erm no. Paedophelia is the sexual attraction to minors - it has absolutely nothing to do with adult sex either for or against.
It's true, but I've read an article about pedophiles being afraid of having sex with adults. I'll try to find it. Nevertheless, the prophet had many other wives, he was attracted to them, and had sex with them all. A pedophile does not do that.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:22:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Pedophilia itself means attractiveness to children under the age of adolescence. Moreover, it means that being afraid of having sex with adults.

Source please? I'm pretty sure if you are attracted to 9 year old girls sexually, you're a pedophile, regardless who else you're attracted to.

The prophet (peace be upon him) did marry a 9-year-old girl, and she was called Aisha (r.a.). In order to attack Islam as many people love to do, they like to say that the prophet was a pedophile because he married such a young girl, while he was much older than her. What those people do is that they ignore the fact that it happened 14 centuries ago, and things were different then. For instance, were children in the stone age perverts because they reproduced at the age of 10?

They were pedophiles, yes. If we find some tribe on some island where the guys ritually have sex with monkeys, are they innocent of bestiality just because it's their custom?

Moving on, the beloved prophet treated Aisha in the nicest way. A pedophile molests a child, and does not treat it nicely. A pedophile has sex with a child, while the child suffers and does not want to have sex with the pedophile. Aisha never objected to this, nor did the enemies of Muslims. It was completely normal. Also, her parents gave her permission to marry the prophet (peace be upon him). They never objected to it either.

This says nothing of the fact that he was a pedo. A pedo doesn't have to molest a child or treat it unkindly to be a pedo, merely be attracted sexually to 9-year-old girls. Also, how do you know this chick never objected to sex with a 50-year-old?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:24:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:21:31 PM, Puck wrote:
Nor abuse/non abuse, consent from the minor/non consent. You are attempting to define it outside of the actions you desire with no basis. :)
I'm not just explaining pedophilia, but also about acting upon it. Pedophiles molest children, and have sex with them, while the children do not want it.
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:25:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:11:06 PM, Mirza wrote:
The beloved prophet was in no way a gay man, and what you're saying is complete nonsense.
The scriptures show otherwise

things were different then.
Apparently.
I missed Jesus's 6 year old wife. If you read properly, he married her when she was SIX YEARS OLD, he had sex with her when she was NINE YEARS OLD.

The average menstration age is 13.

It is because it was considered normal at that time
Sure.

he had so many wives, and they were all older than Aisha? He treated them all fairly.

You're really setting up a good case for him.

Moving on, the beloved prophet treated Aisha in the nicest way. A pedophile molests a child, and does not treat it nicely. A pedophile has sex with a child, while the child suffers and does not want to have sex with the pedophile. Aisha never objected to this, nor did the enemies of Muslims. It was completely normal. Also, her parents gave her permission to marry the prophet (peace be upon him). They never objected to it either.

Are you attempting to tell me that a child of 9 has the intellect to understand what is happening?

Aisha was one of the most intelligent people the Muslims ever heard of

A nine year old prodigy, I'm sure there was no one of intelligence Mohammad's age right?

What you don't know is that just because the Bible says something does not necessarily make it right. You have to give me authentic proof, and the Bible has been altered, so it's not proof. The Qur'an is countless times more advanced than the Bible, so before you attack the Qur'n, open up your Bible and read a few verses of Genesis 1 and see how it matches modern science.

Protip: I used the Qur'an and its scriptures as proof. Read the debate, check the sources for yourself.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:25:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:22:20 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:17:18 PM, Puck wrote:
Erm no. Paedophelia is the sexual attraction to minors - it has absolutely nothing to do with adult sex either for or against.
It's true, but I've read an article about pedophiles being afraid of having sex with adults. I'll try to find it. Nevertheless, the prophet had many other wives, he was attracted to them, and had sex with them all. A pedophile does not do that.

No. If any paedophile has an aversion to sex with their age peers, that does not equate that to being a definitional requirement of paedophelia. There are plenty of married men, who have families, who are still classified as paedophiles.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:27:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:24:20 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:21:31 PM, Puck wrote:
Nor abuse/non abuse, consent from the minor/non consent. You are attempting to define it outside of the actions you desire with no basis. :)
I'm not just explaining pedophilia, but also about acting upon it. Pedophiles molest children, and have sex with them, while the children do not want it.

Wrong again. Part of the exercise for many is the seduction of minors.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:50:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:46:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What an idiotic thread...

I don't understand why. Mohammad was a man who did certain things. Those things tell us what kind of a person he was. Marrying a 6-year-old girl points heavily towards paedophilia. What is idiotic about discussing that? If I had sex with a 9-year-old girl, would you think it idiotic to call me a paedo?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:51:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:50:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:46:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What an idiotic thread...

I don't understand why. Mohammad was a man who did certain things. Those things tell us what kind of a person he was. Marrying a 6-year-old girl points heavily towards paedophilia. What is idiotic about discussing that? If I had sex with a 9-year-old girl, would you think it idiotic to call me a paedo?

Umm...last time I checked Aisha agreed to the marriage. That's not pedophilia if she agreed to it.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:57:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:51:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:50:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:46:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What an idiotic thread...

I don't understand why. Mohammad was a man who did certain things. Those things tell us what kind of a person he was. Marrying a 6-year-old girl points heavily towards paedophilia. What is idiotic about discussing that? If I had sex with a 9-year-old girl, would you think it idiotic to call me a paedo?

Umm...last time I checked Aisha agreed to the marriage. That's not pedophilia if she agreed to it.

Yesh it is. The definition resides in the adult participant, not the minor.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 3:58:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:51:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:50:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:46:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What an idiotic thread...

I don't understand why. Mohammad was a man who did certain things. Those things tell us what kind of a person he was. Marrying a 6-year-old girl points heavily towards paedophilia. What is idiotic about discussing that? If I had sex with a 9-year-old girl, would you think it idiotic to call me a paedo?

Umm...last time I checked Aisha agreed to the marriage. That's not pedophilia if she agreed to it.

hmmm... I wonder if thats how the paedophiles rationalize it: "but judge it was an even trade, i gave her lollypops".
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 4:00:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 12/7/2009 3:51:10 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:50:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
At 12/7/2009 3:46:56 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What an idiotic thread...

I don't understand why. Mohammad was a man who did certain things. Those things tell us what kind of a person he was. Marrying a 6-year-old girl points heavily towards paedophilia. What is idiotic about discussing that? If I had sex with a 9-year-old girl, would you think it idiotic to call me a paedo?

Umm...last time I checked Aisha agreed to the marriage. That's not pedophilia if she agreed to it.

LOL. As mattrodstrom said, tell that to the judge and see how you go.

"Honest, Judge, when I offered the 4-year-old some candy to touch my penis, she consented completely."
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5