Jump to topic:

Who here had a yo-yo

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 9:01:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
IMO its time for a yo yo revival. I challenge each one of you to go buy a yoyo this week and walk around your campus with it.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 9:12:45 AM
So you're likely a college student, since your initial idea of a current place is a campus. askbob is currently a college student.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 10:41:10 AM
I was trying to learn how to do that stuff once by myself. I couldn't get it to work.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 2:07:26 PM
Think of how many times he must have had to unknot the string before he mastered that. The patience some people have amazes me. Imagine trying to master nunchucks. I know I'd give up the first time I broke my face anyway.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 2:16:05 PM
At 12/6/2009 2:07:26 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
Think of how many times he must have had to unknot the string before he mastered that. The patience some people have amazes me. Imagine trying to master nunchucks. I know I'd give up the first time I broke my face anyway.

Yeah, I've learned to use nunchaku pretty well. I'm not going to lie when I say that it was a pain in the @ss.. And in the arms. And in the back. And in the face. And especially in the balls.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 9:44:09 PM
At 12/6/2009 9:12:45 AM, LeafRod wrote:
So you're likely a college student, since your initial idea of a current place is a campus. askbob is currently a college student.

No I'm an old man, 99 years old.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Freedomaniac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 9:46:22 PM
At 12/6/2009 9:01:47 AM, johngriswald wrote:
IMO its time for a yo yo revival. I challenge each one of you to go buy a yoyo this week and walk around your campus with it.

I love yo-yo-ing! I always have to be doing something with my hands and it helps!
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
raindrpdew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 9:23:42 AM
i had a yo-yo. but you know, it get frustrating when you know you suck at it but u keep on trying. and then the string always got stuck in there so that was a failed toy. try a remote control car. all you have to worry about are a pack of AA batteries :]]
sometimes i wish..i had a kung-fu grip..

-Nick Jonas
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2009 2:11:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yea I have and still use a yo-yo from time to time. I could do the basic tricks like around the world and walking the dog but nothing more complicated than that. On the other hand, my pediatrician is a freaking beast with a yo-yo.
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler