Total Posts:84|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Most horrible things you have ever said?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 11:09:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What are the most horrible things you have ever said to other people. Most of these are from when I was younger -and much meaner than I am now- so don't judge me, or do... it's cool.

I'll keep the profanity and really awful things (like, the unforgivable stuff) off this thread, and so should you.

The point is to just have some fun with the fact that we're all horrible people... although I might be the only one. Idk.

(1) (After a mother shouted at their kid in public, when I was having a bad day, I spoke to the mother.) You were probably a failed abortion. The world would have been better off if your father had have just worn a condom, but since he didn't it pains all of us that your mother didn't make the responsible choice. Since we all have to endure your inflicting yourself on the rest of society, at least have the courtesy not to shout at your kid in public.

(2) (after the Saints won the Super Bowl -I was also really drunk) I'll bet enough beer was spilled in celebration that the levies could break again.

(3) (In a bar, after a I was being hit on by someone I really wanted to go away) It is a shame that you can't realize that I am never going to give a s*** about you. You may very well be 23, but you look like you're 33, act like you're 13 and smell like you're 53. Go. Away.
Tsar of DDO
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:09:56 AM
YYW, your first quote is especially awful. You must have been really pissed.

(1) I said "come here" to this one person, and gave them the middle finger. I know them today, but I feel like a total jerk from what I did 8 years ago to them.

(2) Calling the people who beg for money "lazy freeloaders". I don't feel any sympathy for these people. I shall continue doing this.

I guess I am generally a friendly, calm person though...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:13:14 AM
I used to systematically destroy people via words. I'd find their weakness, and needle them until they gave in.

I was awful but specifics escape me.

One time I called out the class president on Facebook and called him the "Whiner in Chief" and said he was a disgrace to our school and that his kind was the reason the country and the world were suffering.

I called one girl a worthless wh*re one time knowing that she was extra sensitive to being called a wh*re.

I was a jerk.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:16:37 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:13:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I used to systematically destroy people via words. I'd find their weakness, and needle them until they gave in.

That's just terrible and I have DEFINITELY never done that ;)

One time I called out the class president on Facebook and called him the "Whiner in Chief" and said he was a disgrace to our school and that his kind was the reason the country and the world were suffering.

I called one girl a worthless wh*re one time knowing that she was extra sensitive to being called a wh*re.

I was a jerk.

How old were you, then?
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:17:35 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:16:37 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/3/2013 12:13:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

That's just terrible and I have DEFINITELY never done that ;)

I was a jerk.

How old were you, then?

Highschool so like 15-17. It all blurs together. You don't realize what kind of teen I was. Lol.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:18:03 AM
At 7/2/2013 11:09:13 PM, YYW wrote:
What are the most horrible things you have ever said to other people. Most of these are from when I was younger -and much meaner than I am now- so don't judge me, or do... it's cool.

I'll keep the profanity and really awful things (like, the unforgivable stuff) off this thread, and so should you.

The point is to just have some fun with the fact that we're all horrible people... although I might be the only one. Idk.

(1) (After a mother shouted at their kid in public, when I was having a bad day, I spoke to the mother.) You were probably a failed abortion. The world would have been better off if your father had have just worn a condom, but since he didn't it pains all of us that your mother didn't make the responsible choice. Since we all have to endure your inflicting yourself on the rest of society, at least have the courtesy not to shout at your kid in public.

(2) (after the Saints won the Super Bowl -I was also really drunk) I'll bet enough beer was spilled in celebration that the levies could break again.

I thought you had no interest in sports.

The most horrible thing I've ever said was probably my heavily obscene rant against inferno. I can probably think of more things. I've never really been cruel. I was aggressive as a kid, but still, that's a different sort of thing.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:18:14 AM

(1) (After a mother shouted at their kid in public, when I was having a bad day, I spoke to the mother.) You were probably a failed abortion. The world would have been better off if your father had have just worn a condom, but since he didn't it pains all of us that your mother didn't make the responsible choice. Since we all have to endure your inflicting yourself on the rest of society.

This, except I said it to the kid.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:19:32 AM
And I called my ex-girlfriend some profanities behind her back to other people but I don't eh most people probably do this.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:20:01 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:19:32 AM, Contra wrote:
And I called my ex-girlfriend some profanities behind her back to other people but I don't eh most people probably do this.

Yes, yes they do.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:20:48 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:18:03 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

I thought you had no interest in sports.

I don't, which is why I was exceedingly drunk. When there is both alcohol and things I don't like together in the same area, I tend to drink very heavily.

The most horrible thing I've ever said was probably my heavily obscene rant against inferno. I can probably think of more things. I've never really been cruel. I was aggressive as a kid, but still, that's a different sort of thing.

I remember that... lol
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:21:20 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:19:06 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I called Badger a capitalist once, but I felt really bad about it and deleted the post.

Arimax, that made my evening tonight :) lol
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:24:12 AM

I have never understood hostile breakups. Aside from the disutility of them, it's not a far cry from overtly asking someone to hate you for the rest of your life, and then giving them a reason. Granted, I don't really do "relationships" -I date, but that's it- but even still, of the people I've actually been in a relationship with I've never had a really "hostile" break up, other than the first person I dated (who was a girl). She had reason to be upset with me though, and I, her... it didn't end well for either of us, but I never shouted profanities at her (although I may have let her think that she was the reason I was gay for a while).
Tsar of DDO
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:26:44 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:21:20 AM, YYW wrote:
I called Badger a capitalist once, but I felt really bad about it and deleted the post.

I'm going to take a wiiiiiild guess here... you're drunk right now?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:27:32 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:26:44 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

No. I'm actually sober... I don't drink through the week, usually.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:29:23 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:27:32 AM, YYW wrote:
At 7/3/2013 12:26:44 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

No. I'm actually sober... I don't drink through the week, usually.

The only real difference in how I post on DDO when I'm drunk v. when I'm sober (and I rarely post drunk though, btw.) is the length of my sentences. I tend to write very long, nonsensical sentences when intoxicated... blame it on the ah- ah- ah- ah- ah-ka- hol.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:29:39 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:24:12 AM, YYW wrote:

I have never understood hostile breakups. Aside from the disutility of them, it's not a far cry from overtly asking someone to hate you for the rest of your life, and then giving them a reason. Granted, I don't really do "relationships" -I date, but that's it- but even still, of the people I've actually been in a relationship with I've never had a really "hostile" break up, other than the first person I dated (who was a girl). She had reason to be upset with me though, and I, her... it didn't end well for either of us, but I never shouted profanities at her (although I may have let her think that she was the reason I was gay for a while).

Well most people start off trying to be amicable. At least I do. Unless the break up ended in cheating or some other heinous wrong, I try to be friendly. But the hurt and the memories and such surface causing me pain and then I want a release for the pain. Your heart and brain see your ex as the cause and then (usually) find reprieve in hurting them as they hurt you.

Thus you get hurtful exchanges and drama.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:31:58 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:29:39 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Well most people start off trying to be amicable. At least I do. Unless the break up ended in cheating or some other heinous wrong, I try to be friendly.

I guess I might be more bitter in that case, but to the best of my knowledge I've never been cheated on.

But the hurt and the memories and such surface causing me pain and then I want a release for the pain. Your heart and brain see your ex as the cause and then (usually) find reprieve in hurting them as they hurt you.

I guess that makes sense. I've never really been deeply "hurt" by someone I was in a relationship with like that though.

I suppose.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:33:24 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:31:58 AM, YYW wrote:

Well most people start off trying to be amicable. At least I do. Unless the break up ended in cheating or some other heinous wrong, I try to be friendly.

I guess I might be more bitter in that case, but to the best of my knowledge I've never been cheated on.

But the hurt and the memories and such surface causing me pain and then I want a release for the pain. Your heart and brain see your ex as the cause and then (usually) find reprieve in hurting them as they hurt you.

I guess that makes sense. I've never really been deeply "hurt" by someone I was in a relationship with like that though.

I suppose.

Trust me, it can hurt. I've been hurt. It's hard to be friendly to someone who is, technically, causing you pain on a regular basis for a decent amount of time.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:35:29 AM
Oh my god I can't even remember everything I've said. Suffice it to say I've developed a talent for saying the most hurtful things possible. I basically possess the most anti-social ability in existence.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:36:05 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:35:29 AM, Noumena wrote:
Oh my god I can't even remember everything I've said. Suffice it to say I've developed a talent for saying the most hurtful things possible. I basically possess the most anti-social ability in existence.

Hey, a brother in arms. I'm the same way.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:37:21 AM

No examples, then? I'm disappointed :(
Tsar of DDO
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:37:23 AM

Well most people start off trying to be amicable. At least I do. Unless the break up ended in cheating or some other heinous wrong, I try to be friendly. But the hurt and the memories and such surface causing me pain and then I want a release for the pain. Your heart and brain see your ex as the cause and then (usually) find reprieve in hurting them as they hurt you.

You are absolutely right ConservativePolitico. She started reminiscing about her old boyfriend, which obviously soured our relationship.

And whenever I try to get along with her, she literally runs away from me. What the hell did I do?

On a separate note, and this is kind of asking YYW... the person I flipped off 8 years ago, should I apologize for that action or what? I see them often and the way I acted then... is just painful for myself.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:38:53 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:37:23 AM, Contra wrote:

You are absolutely right ConservativePolitico. She started reminiscing about her old boyfriend, which obviously soured our relationship.

And whenever I try to get along with her, she literally runs away from me. What the hell did I do?

On a separate note, and this is kind of asking YYW... the person I flipped off 8 years ago, should I apologize for that action or what? I see them often and the way I acted then... is just painful for myself.

If you feel like you should, then do. If not, then don't worry about it.
Tsar of DDO
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:39:04 AM
Despite my sarcasm here, I'm actually quite polite and considerate in person. The worst thing I ever said to someone was probably I don't love you. That's probably the worst thing you can say to someone.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:40:48 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:37:21 AM, YYW wrote:

It just doesn't register anymore. It's pretty much my only flaw (brought it back around to self flattery- woot).
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:43:21 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:40:48 AM, Noumena wrote:

It just doesn't register anymore.

You should keep a running chart, though I admit that the best -or rather the worst- examples of terrible things I've said are the ones that I didn't tell over as funny stories later on. The above three examples have all been brought up over meals, and in conversations after the fact.

It's pretty much my only flaw (brought it back around to self flattery- woot).

Well, you certainly exude humility... lol
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:45:34 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:43:21 AM, YYW wrote:

You should keep a running chart, though I admit that the best -or rather the worst- examples of terrible things I've said are the ones that I didn't tell over as funny stories later on. The above three examples have all been brought up over meals, and in conversations after the fact.

He's right though, it all blends together and specifics are lost.

Only the burning pleasure of seeing someone ripped down by mere words and crumbling under an onslaught they can do nothing against remains...

Did I say that outloud?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:51:51 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:45:34 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/3/2013 12:43:21 AM, YYW wrote:

He's right though, it all blends together and specifics are lost.

Only the burning pleasure of seeing someone ripped down by mere words and crumbling under an onslaught they can do nothing against remains...

Did I say that outloud?

You may have in front of your computer... idk. I know you typed it tho...
Tsar of DDO