Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

~This is All I Got Guys~

YYW
Posts: 41,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 6:54:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2013 5:28:17 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I lol'd at the GWL part.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 22,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 10:36:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2013 6:54:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/14/2013 5:28:17 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I lol'd at the GWL part.
Danielle: I think you're kind of dim and prosaic.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 10:38:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2013 10:36:05 PM, TUF wrote:
At 7/14/2013 6:54:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/14/2013 5:28:17 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I lol'd at the GWL part.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 10:47:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Was that TUF at the very end?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 11:44:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2013 10:47:58 PM, Noumena wrote:
Was that TUF at the very end?

Yup. And the screaming guy in there is Koopin, I'm pretty sure.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 11:46:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2013 11:44:02 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/14/2013 10:47:58 PM, Noumena wrote:
Was that TUF at the very end?

Yup. And the screaming guy in there is Koopin, I'm pretty sure.

I remember dat.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
imabench
Posts: 21,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 1:11:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2013 10:38:56 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/14/2013 10:36:05 PM, TUF wrote:
At 7/14/2013 6:54:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/14/2013 5:28:17 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I lol'd at the GWL part.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015