Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Top 5 ways to troll

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:28:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If your intention is to troll someone, or anger them, these are the top 5 ways in which you can easily do so based on my own relative opinion. If you are a victim of trolling, here is stuff to look out for/ probably ignore.

1. Misquoting

While you don't see very much of this around the site anymore, this is in my opinion the best way to troll or anger someone. This concept was known before, but was heavily implemented by veteran troll Askbob in 2010-2011.

Here is an example of a mis-qoute.

ACTUAL POST:

At 7/9/2013 4:34:47 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
My stepdaughter was required to be tested for drugs her junior year in high school because she came to class reeking of marijuana. She was wearing a shaggy winter coat that retained the pot smell. She had been smoking with her boyfriend and friends. She then had to be tested for drugs. After the tests came back positive. She had to be tested monthly, as required by school policy. And, she had to see a Drug counselor, as was required by high school policy.

MIS-QUOTED POST:

At 7/9/2013 4:38:56 PM, MassiveDump Wrote:
At 7/9/2013 4:34:47 PM, GWL-CPA wrote:
My daughter is a crack addict, a whore, and I am a horrible father. The entire reasoning I am against drug legalization is ridiculous, and based off of my womanly emotions,and absent of all logic.

It's okay buddy, we get you.

(please note this mis-qoute is fake and used for example purposes only).

As you can see, MassiveDump has quoted and changed the context of GWL-CPA's post, to fit MassiveDump's own interpretation of his words. This method of trolling allows MassiveDump to use humor and wit to insult and degrade his opponent without giving GWL-CPA and actual argument to respond to. This type of humor is extremely irritating from GWL_CPA's perspective, as it is made and borne as a factual statement, and will cause the feeling of rage, embarrassment, and humiliation. This method of trolling not doesn't give the other person something to respond off of, that would make his response seem intelligent, or serious. The only way for this person to retaliate without looking foolish would be to respond equally with trollish or humerous behavior, thus losing the credibility of their angry serious position.

This method of trolling is easy, funny, and a good way to piss people off if that is your goal.

2. Meme's, and videos.

Similar to mis-quoting, meme and video trolling is a way to compare a persons behavior to your interpretation of it. For example, if GWL-CPA were to complain constantly at members in a hypothetical thread, (Let's call it something silly that no one would think of like "confirmation bias cannot be beaten") MassiveDump might link a video to a yapping dog as that is his interpretation of the user in question. In this situation, GWL-CPA may feel humiliated, and that he is not being taken seriously as he is being humorously compared to a tiny puppy. This loses credence to whatever previous stance he was holding, and invokes anger. Similarly, meme's are just as insulting. One may find a funny picture, and caption it with a thread that properly describes a humerous and logical flaw in his argument.

For example:

Someone might post this in response to one of GWL-CPA's posts.

http://www.debate.org...

This meme makes a generalization about his behavior and asserts it as truth. Anger is caused by this as a GWL-CPA may feel mis-represented by the picture.

3. Ignore a person's argument as if you didn't read it at all, and continue to claim they are wrong.

This one is rather simple and straight forward, but I will provide an example just in case.

Let's say GWL-CPA makes a 4000 character argument explaining his position and why Massive is wrong. It's clear that time and effort went into the post.

Massive responds to it saying: "*Yawn*. What was that? Sorry I was so busy not caring about what you have to say, that I missed most of that. Oh and you are still wrong. :-)"

This is anger invoking as it means the aggressor simply wasted his time in his arguments, and still didn't prove his point. He was completely ignored, and yet the ignorant troll persists in his position.

4. Bandwagoning.

This is similar to three, but requires less work, and hits a different part of the victims psyche.

Bandwagoning someone's opinion, without providing any argument of your own is a really good trolling tactic, that requires very little effort. Basically peep into someone's flame war, and subsequently take on persons side. Make a post saying "Yeah, GWL-CPA is retarded. MassiveDump is clearly right here!"

After saying this, completely dis-appear from that forum. The person is already enraged at his opponent, but confronted with multiple points of opposition is even more annoying, especially when the second or third person fail to justify their bandwagon. You feel like the world is against you, and people generally don't care about you or what you have to say, and that they are picking sides via popularity, etc. You still feel the need to educate people with an intelligent opinion, yet are angered that no one cares enough to find out, and would rather remain in their ignorance.

5. Assumptions about a person in real life.

This one is pretty straight forward as well. To troll in this way, you simply have to make a guess about this person in real life. If you are in any way accurate, this person will be even more enraged. For example, MassiveDump could say:

"You are probably a 35 year old fat guy, who spends his whole life at his computer jerking off to teenagers doing drugs. You probably do so much drugs, and suffer from so much guilt, that you lash out at losers on the internet who are less fvcked up than you are to make your sad pitiful life less tragic."

People hate when they have insulting descriptions made about them. These victims would prefer their online anonymity to remain private. As others try to depict them and who they really are, they feel violated, and harassed. Arguments have just been dis-regarded, and things have become personal all from a single dis-agreed point in some forum. This is a really good way to extract anger, embarrassment, and humiliation from someone as well.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 2:23:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 2:23:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]

[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 7:04:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 2:23:45 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/15/2013 2:23:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]

[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]

[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]
Tsar of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 7:11:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:28:28 AM, TUF wrote:

4. Bandwagoning.

This is similar to three, but requires less work, and hits a different part of the victims psyche.

Bandwagoning someone's opinion, without providing any argument of your own is a really good trolling tactic, that requires very little effort. Basically peep into someone's flame war, and subsequently take on persons side. Make a post saying "Yeah, GWL-CPA is retarded. MassiveDump is clearly right here!"

This is YYW.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 7:11:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:28:28 AM, TUF wrote:

4. Bandwagoning.

This is similar to three, but requires less work, and hits a different part of the victims psyche.

Bandwagoning someone's opinion, without providing any argument of your own is a really good trolling tactic, that requires very little effort. Basically peep into someone's flame war, and subsequently take on persons side. Make a post saying "Yeah, GWL-CPA is retarded. MassiveDump is clearly right here!"

This is YYW.

[This comment can only be seen by Gold users of Debate.org]
Tsar of DDO
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 7:57:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 7:11:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:28:28 AM, TUF wrote:

4. Bandwagoning.

This is similar to three, but requires less work, and hits a different part of the victims psyche.

Bandwagoning someone's opinion, without providing any argument of your own is a really good trolling tactic, that requires very little effort. Basically peep into someone's flame war, and subsequently take on persons side. Make a post saying "Yeah, GWL-CPA is retarded. MassiveDump is clearly right here!"

This is YYW.

And the ole combo breaker rolls in town, blissfully oblivious as always.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 7:59:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 7:57:05 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 7/15/2013 7:11:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:28:28 AM, TUF wrote:

4. Bandwagoning.

This is similar to three, but requires less work, and hits a different part of the victims psyche.

Bandwagoning someone's opinion, without providing any argument of your own is a really good trolling tactic, that requires very little effort. Basically peep into someone's flame war, and subsequently take on persons side. Make a post saying "Yeah, GWL-CPA is retarded. MassiveDump is clearly right here!"

This is YYW.

And the ole combo breaker rolls in town, blissfully oblivious as always.

I'll sign out of DDO Gold to respond.

This deserves a LOL
Tsar of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:51:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 7:57:05 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 7/15/2013 7:11:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:28:28 AM, TUF wrote:

4. Bandwagoning.

This is similar to three, but requires less work, and hits a different part of the victims psyche.

Bandwagoning someone's opinion, without providing any argument of your own is a really good trolling tactic, that requires very little effort. Basically peep into someone's flame war, and subsequently take on persons side. Make a post saying "Yeah, GWL-CPA is retarded. MassiveDump is clearly right here!"

This is YYW.

And the ole combo breaker rolls in town, blissfully oblivious as always.

I understand that you're posting a phrase just to troll and there isn't any hidden message, and I'm not really concerned with that. My response was to the OP, so I don't see how that implies I'm oblivious of something or how it's your business that I broke your combo.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.
Tsar of DDO
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:02:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.
I disagree. Ike-ing is doing your best at not being stupid, but ending up being the most stupid person in the room.
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:04:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:02:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.
I disagree. Ike-ing is doing your best at not being stupid, but ending up being the most stupid person in the room.

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

*temporarily grants platinum access*

lol

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]
Tsar of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:13:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

YYW-ing - perpetuating drama and sometimes creating it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create and perpetuate drama.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:19:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:04:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:02:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.
I disagree. Ike-ing is doing your best at not being stupid, but ending up being the most stupid person in the room.

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

*temporarily grants platinum access*

lol


[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

Guys, I finally saved up enough to get a diamond membership. Lemme try it out.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:20:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
[This comment can only be seen by diamond users of Debate.org]
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:31:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:13:28 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

YYW-ing - perpetuating drama and sometimes creating it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create and perpetuate drama.

Keep trying, kiddo. Keep trying. One day you'll be able to make that dunk.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:34:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:19:32 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:04:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:02:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.
I disagree. Ike-ing is doing your best at not being stupid, but ending up being the most stupid person in the room.

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

*temporarily grants platinum access*

lol


[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

Guys, I finally saved up enough to get a diamond membership. Lemme try it out.

[HTTP Error 500 Internal server error]
Tsar of DDO
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:07:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....
I liked you until now Ima. Saying his intelligence is comparable to any squirrel's is such an insult to that animal.
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:07:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Actually, you are one of about three users that I regularly dismiss, and it is only those three who regularly post "angry responses." LOL

But keep trying, kiddo. One of these day's you'll stop projecting your reactions/emotions onto others.... maybe.
Tsar of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:08:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....

ok. Just don't think too hard when you come up with these, you'll hurt yourself.

... is what I would say if I was in the mood for a flamewar. My point is, YYW and especially you of all people are being hypocritical and at the cost of engaging two people I really don't like simultaneously I think it's fair to point that out.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:08:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:07:14 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....

I liked you until now Ima. Saying his intelligence is comparable to any squirrel's is such an insult to that animal.

Mirza, someone needs to give you a medal for being amazing XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:10:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:08:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....

ok. Just don't think too hard when you come up with these, you'll hurt yourself.

... is what I would say if I was in the mood for a flamewar. My point is, YYW and especially you of all people are being hypocritical and at the cost of engaging two people I really don't like simultaneously I think it's fair to point that out.

I value your opinion SO much. We all do. Please, tell us more about how you don't like us.
Tsar of DDO
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:10:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:07:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Actually, you are one of about three users that I regularly dismiss, and it is only those three who regularly post "angry responses." LOL

But keep trying, kiddo. One of these day's you'll stop projecting your reactions/emotions onto others.... maybe.

I doubt it, Ike's personality shuffles back and forth between Rush Limbaugh psychotic and clingy Taylor Swift....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:11:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:10:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 11:07:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Actually, you are one of about three users that I regularly dismiss, and it is only those three who regularly post "angry responses." LOL

But keep trying, kiddo. One of these day's you'll stop projecting your reactions/emotions onto others.... maybe.

I doubt it, Ike's personality shuffles back and forth between Rush Limbaugh psychotic and clingy Taylor Swift....

I think that's a fair and accurate assessment. You and Ike will never ever ever get back together, I assume?
Tsar of DDO
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:12:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:07:14 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....
I liked you until now Ima. Saying his intelligence is comparable to any squirrel's is such an insult to that animal.

Was it 3 weeks ago? I think it was about 3 weeks ago but I'll have to doublecheck,...that you got angry at me that I dared interrupt your argument with someone else to say something deprecating - that you would never, and had never done such a thing. I wish I had the exact quote on hand, but all the same, my point is made.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:14:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:10:11 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 11:08:23 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:59:42 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Well naturally you wouldnt know what to make of it since you have the intelligence of a dead squirrel....

ok. Just don't think too hard when you come up with these, you'll hurt yourself.

... is what I would say if I was in the mood for a flamewar. My point is, YYW and especially you of all people are being hypocritical and at the cost of engaging two people I really don't like simultaneously I think it's fair to point that out.

I value your opinion SO much. We all do. Please, tell us more about how you don't like us.

lol well gee it's not like I asked for your response or in anyway hinted that cared for your approval on the matter.

What a presumptuous comment.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:16:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/15/2013 11:11:42 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 11:10:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 11:07:32 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:41:33 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:37:30 PM, imabench wrote:
At 7/15/2013 9:58:47 PM, YYW wrote:
6. Ike-ing

Create drama, then get called out for it while pretending to be oblivious to the fact that you create drama.

You make whole videos dedicated to pissing other people off and he's very uppity in the way he dismisses people and incites angry responses. So, I'm not sure what to make of this demonstration.

Actually, you are one of about three users that I regularly dismiss, and it is only those three who regularly post "angry responses." LOL

But keep trying, kiddo. One of these day's you'll stop projecting your reactions/emotions onto others.... maybe.

I doubt it, Ike's personality shuffles back and forth between Rush Limbaugh psychotic and clingy Taylor Swift....

I think that's a fair and accurate assessment. You and Ike will never ever ever get back together, I assume?

Of course not, the fact that Ike is a liberal almost makes me ashamed to be a liberal myself, and im pretty sure that a lot of other liberals on here feel the same way.

Being associated with Ike on a political level is like being associated with having AIDS, but theres hope that AIDS can be cured whereas theres no hope that Ike can ever get fixed.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015