Calling Geo! Attention Geo!!

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 3:20:53 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.news.com.au...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 3:45:43 PM
At 12/9/2009 3:43:36 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/9/2009 3:20:53 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Geo is gonna slap you i can sense it.

I don't understand why.

Doesn't anyone else think this is f*cking insanely cool?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 3:52:21 PM
At 12/9/2009 3:45:43 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

I don't understand why.

I think I might slap you instead.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 3:54:53 PM
At 12/9/2009 3:52:21 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/9/2009 3:45:43 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

I don't understand why.

I think I might slap you instead.

What the hell are you talking about?

Did you read the story? Did you watch the video? What do you think it is?

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 4:02:11 PM
At 12/9/2009 3:59:22 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Its retarded.

What's retarded? You aren't making any sense. I'm not saying it's aliens or anything, but it is a never-before-seen phenomenom and that's pretty damn cool. What's retarded about it?

Kinda like how allllllllllllll the researchers that do stuff about global warming are always right.

What does this have to do with the price of fish?

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 4:02:33 PM
At 12/9/2009 4:00:26 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
In my honest opinion, I think it's an uncharted meteor.

Yayyyy! A reasonable response.

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 4:32:46 PM
At 12/9/2009 4:07:36 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Your welcome.

Also, it could be a chunk of a planet or satellite (not machine) that was knocked off by an outside force.

How would you explain the light? The explosion? The blue spiral anchored to Earth?

I personally think it's something man-made, though I have no idea what.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 9:20:48 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a rocket, a meteor, or a missile create a luminous spiral motion before. Not sure what it could be. It really does look like some sort of wormhole though.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2009 9:35:35 PM
At 12/9/2009 9:20:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a rocket, a meteor, or a missile create a luminous spiral motion before. Not sure what it could be. It really does look like some sort of wormhole though.

That picture was generated to fit the descriptions, probably. UFO is a possible explanation if there is none from the government. I wouldn't call it "first contact", though, if this were really the case.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 12:46:50 AM
At 12/10/2009 12:40:50 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I'm hearing this --> http://www.thewatcherfiles.com... Project Blue Beam

See that's more Geo's area.

I also heard CERN was to blame. :D
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 12:48:36 AM
At 12/10/2009 12:46:50 AM, Puck wrote:

lol what do you think it is? Watched a couple of videos of it... very strange behavior for a leaking rocket.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 12:58:14 AM
At 12/10/2009 12:48:36 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

lol what do you think it is? Watched a couple of videos of it... very strange behavior for a leaking rocket.

The spiral pattern fits a rocket with poor guidance, and I did see talk of a Russian test missile, since apparently they use that area. The Russians have apparently denied it, and the form of it, if the blue is a trail or something, not exactly anything I've seen. The vids though do seem to show it being fired upwards.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:12:41 AM

What is your opinion of Project Blue Beam? Do you think it's at all possible?

"Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messaihs in convincing lifelike reality. Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddah, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed." - Project Blue Beam
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:14:20 AM
At 12/10/2009 12:58:14 AM, Puck wrote:
The spiral pattern fits a rocket with poor guidance

How would you explain what appeared to be a black hole opening up after the spiraling?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:16:16 AM
At 12/10/2009 1:12:41 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

What is your opinion of Project Blue Beam? Do you think it's at all possible?

"Holographic images are based on nearly identical signals combining to produce an image or hologram with deep perspective which is equally applicable to acoustic ELF, VLF and LF waves and optical phenomena. Specifically, the show will consist of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to the specific national, regional religion. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sounds appearing to emanate from the very depths of space, astonished ardent followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned messaihs in convincing lifelike reality. Then the projections of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddah, Krishna, etc., will merge into one after correct explanations of the mysteries and revelations will have been disclosed." - Project Blue Beam

Eh, if you go that route, you may as well just stop at holographic projection. There is nothing to link it to anything remotely like that.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:18:08 AM
At 12/10/2009 1:16:16 AM, Puck wrote:
Eh, if you go that route, you may as well just stop at holographic projection. There is nothing to link it to anything remotely like that.

No, I never suggested it was linked to the spiral thing. I was just asking. I see no link between Blue Beam and the spiral at all.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:21:15 AM
At 12/10/2009 1:18:08 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/10/2009 1:16:16 AM, Puck wrote:

No, I never suggested it was linked to the spiral thing. I was just asking. I see no link between Blue Beam and the spiral at all.

In that case sounds like something Bono would consider, call it an aid relief concert, and hope people send money, or something. >.>
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:23:50 AM
At 12/10/2009 1:21:15 AM, Puck wrote:
In that case sounds like something Bono would consider, call it an aid relief concert, and hope people send money, or something. >.>

Haha.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:31:41 AM
At 12/10/2009 1:14:20 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/10/2009 12:58:14 AM, Puck wrote:
The spiral pattern fits a rocket with poor guidance

How would you explain what appeared to be a black hole opening up after the spiraling?

That's the craziest and most inexplicable part of it all IMHO.

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:40:03 AM
Then how do you explain this one from 2008?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2009 1:40:53 AM
At 12/10/2009 1:36:03 AM, Puck wrote:
I wonder if it was something interacting with the ionosphere similar to the Aurora Borealis.

I thought the same thing myself, and Norway is a hotspot for Northern Lights. This looks way too orderly IMO to be something like that, but you never know. Simple, natural processes lead to intricate patterns in nature all the time, often spirals.