Jump to topic:

That feel when...

GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:06:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Have you guys ever been so tired and sleepy while it was your turn to post an argument in a debate? I mean, have you guys ever felt like dozing off in the middle of typing up an argument because of how tired and sleepy you are? And suddenly, you are like, "No, no don't sleep or you will forfeit the entire round!" In cases like these, don't you guys tend to act like you are sacrificing sleep as if you were spending all night doing homework?
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:10:07 PM
No, although I have felt like that when someone asked me to vote on their debate (although that's usually because it's one in the morning).
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:34:15 PM
At 7/21/2013 2:10:07 PM, Subutai wrote:
No, although I have felt like that when someone asked me to vote on their debate (although that's usually because it's one in the morning).
Nolite Timere
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:44:45 PM
What do you think of these verses?

14 And after Lot had separated from him, said to Abram, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward,

15 for all the land which you see I shall give to you and your seed forever.

16"And I shall make your seed as the dust of the earth, so that, if a man could count the dust of the earth, then your seed also could be counted.

Sheep that would really like to know...Please comment, thanks.
Ahmed.M
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 3:12:52 PM
At 7/21/2013 2:06:45 PM, GOP wrote:
Have you guys ever been so tired and sleepy while it was your turn to post an argument in a debate? I mean, have you guys ever felt like dozing off in the middle of typing up an argument because of how tired and sleepy you are? And suddenly, you are like, "No, no don't sleep or you will forfeit the entire round!" In cases like these, don't you guys tend to act like you are sacrificing sleep as if you were spending all night doing homework?

LOL no, who cares about winning a debate on DDO? If you have a minority view you are almost bound to lose to a debator whose lvl is close to yours.