Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

5,000 Post!

lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 5:27:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes sir, I have achieved 5000 posts here on debate.org.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 6:51:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/26/2013 6:16:09 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Congratulations. Have 2 FREEDO points.

Seriously people, keep track of these.

I think me and Airmax both are at 10,000 for that hitler video we made
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
Subutai
Posts: 4,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2013 8:13:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I remember when you were in your debating phase and were barely in the forums. Never thought you'd get to 5000 this quickly. Anyway, good job, and I hope you can score another 5000.
We are not dead. We have never lived. - Varg Vikernes, "Det som en gang var"
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 11:27:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/26/2013 7:55:32 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 11:48:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Congratulotions!
It's not about reciprocation, it's just all about me,
a sycophantic, prophetic, Socratic junkie wannabe.

- The 1975, "The Sound"
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 3:36:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/26/2013 8:13:07 PM, Subutai wrote:
I remember when you were in your debating phase and were barely in the forums. Never thought you'd get to 5000 this quickly. Anyway, good job, and I hope you can score another 5000.

Yah, I actually found the forums two mounths into it and I found the reply button a year in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 8:57:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/26/2013 5:27:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Yes sir, I have achieved 5000 posts here on debate.org.

Congratulations, Lannan!! I thought it would have been better if you made this topic post something a bit more grandiose than what it currently is.
TUF
Posts: 24,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 9:31:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Congratulations lannan! your prize is: A bigger tummy, 3 zits, a box of tissues, and a bottle of lotion! Enjoy your internet gratification!
lannan13
Posts: 24,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 5:42:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/28/2013 8:57:14 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/26/2013 5:27:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Yes sir, I have achieved 5000 posts here on debate.org.

Congratulations, Lannan!! I thought it would have been better if you made this topic post something a bit more grandiose than what it currently is.

It could be something more grand then what it is.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer