Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Top 5 favorite DDO users?

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 8:56:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TULIP
Posts: 398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 9:43:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 8:54:44 PM, GOP wrote:
Name your top five.

I have too many favorites.. Lol... But to dwindle down to just 5... Idk?? let me get back to this..
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 9:50:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 9:43:42 PM, TULIP wrote:
At 7/28/2013 8:54:44 PM, GOP wrote:
Name your top five.

I have too many favorites.. Lol... But to dwindle down to just 5... Idk?? let me get back to this..

*insert previous list*
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TULIP
Posts: 398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 9:54:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thanks for the idea Buddamoose.. :)

http://www.debate.org...
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 9:58:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 9:54:26 PM, TULIP wrote:
Thanks for the idea Buddamoose.. :)

http://www.debate.org...

yw
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 10:57:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I dont have any favorite users.... I hate all of these people equally
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 11:08:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 10:57:47 PM, imabench wrote:
I dont have any favorite users.... I hate all of these people equally

Some are just more equal then others.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 12:04:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/28/2013 11:59:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3

Who the f*ck is that loser.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 12:12:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 12:04:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:59:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3

Who the f*ck is that loser.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 12:17:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 12:12:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:04:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:59:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3

Who the f*ck is that loser.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 12:23:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 12:17:48 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:12:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:04:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:59:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3

Who the f*ck is that loser.

literal lol.
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 1:00:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 12:23:15 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:17:48 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:12:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:04:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:59:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3

Who the f*ck is that loser.

literal shat in my pants.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2013 7:55:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/29/2013 1:00:31 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:23:15 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:17:48 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:12:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 7/29/2013 12:04:12 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:59:12 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/28/2013 11:57:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
Thett3
and Thett3

Who the f*ck is that loser.

literal shat in my pants.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder