Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Rate the post above

GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 1:24:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Rate the post above from a scale to 1 to 10.

You can say anything here. Just say something.

Note: You must say something and include a rating for the post above.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 1:32:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
3/10

This thread is stupid, what are we supposed to post, how will we be judged, and what will keep people from trolling/saying extremely stupid comments or spamming?

Heh, that just gave me a good idea.
Nolite Timere
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 1:37:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 1:32:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
3/10

This thread is stupid, what are we supposed to post, how will we be judged, and what will keep people from trolling/saying extremely stupid comments or spamming?

Heh, that just gave me a good idea.

1/10 would fap.
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 1:44:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 1:37:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/30/2013 1:32:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
3/10

This thread is stupid, what are we supposed to post, how will we be judged, and what will keep people from trolling/saying extremely stupid comments or spamming?

Heh, that just gave me a good idea.

1/10 would fap.

1/10, MD.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2013 3:17:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/30/2013 1:44:05 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/30/2013 1:37:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/30/2013 1:32:26 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
3/10

This thread is stupid, what are we supposed to post, how will we be judged, and what will keep people from trolling/saying extremely stupid comments or spamming?

Heh, that just gave me a good idea.

1/10 would fap.

1/10, MD.

1/10

Would Bang
Nolite Timere
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 5:34:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.

0/10 Don't tell me what to do
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 5:44:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 5:34:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.

0/10 Don't tell me what to do

0/10 The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is nessisary.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 5:49:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 5:44:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:34:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.

0/10 Don't tell me what to do

0/10 The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is nessisary.

9/10 for the wise words. Could have been a perfect 10, but you made a spelling error. It's "necessary", not "nessisary".
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 5:50:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 5:49:31 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:44:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:34:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.

0/10 Don't tell me what to do

0/10 The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is nessisary.

9/10 for the wise words. Could have been a perfect 10, but you made a spelling error. It's "necessary", not "nessisary".

5/10, I'm a bad speller.

Thank a teacher you can speak English, but that a Marine for your freedom.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2013 6:16:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 5:50:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:49:31 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:44:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:34:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.

0/10 Don't tell me what to do

0/10 The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is nessisary.

9/10 for the wise words. Could have been a perfect 10, but you made a spelling error. It's "necessary", not "nessisary".

5/10, I'm a bad speller.

Thank a teacher you can speak English, but that a Marine for your freedom.

8/10 because it still has cats.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 6:11:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 6:16:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:50:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:49:31 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:44:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:34:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:51:01 PM, GOP wrote:
At 7/31/2013 4:33:24 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
0/10 probably killed the thread.

also, here's cats.



It has to be a scale from 1 to 10.

0 is not included in the scale.

0/10 Don't tell me what to do

0/10 The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is nessisary.

9/10 for the wise words. Could have been a perfect 10, but you made a spelling error. It's "necessary", not "nessisary".

5/10, I'm a bad speller.

Thank a teacher you can speak English, but that a Marine for your freedom.

8/10 because it still has cats.

1/10, The sword is sharpend by stone, steal is sharpend by fire, but Marines are sharpend by other Marines.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 1:51:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/31/2013 5:50:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
5/10, I'm a bad speller.
Thank a teacher you can speak English, but that a Marine for your freedom.

He's never defended freedom a day in his life. He fights for the aggrandizement of politicians and the enrichment of weapons manufacturers.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2013 5:33:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/6/2013 1:51:13 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 7/31/2013 5:50:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
5/10, I'm a bad speller.
Thank a teacher you can speak English, but that a Marine for your freedom.

He's never defended freedom a day in his life. He fights for the aggrandizement of politicians and the enrichment of weapons manufacturers.

8/10, damn straight, except I fight for tradition, might not be what you call freedom.

America's 9-11, the United States Marine Courps.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~