Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

ConservativePolitico was right!

Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 12:22:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If only we listened to him.

CP told us his hypothesis in the first episode of DDO drama farm. He said when the temperatures go up, the temper goes up. We all laughed and mocked him, tried to throw stuff at him, tried to ruin him!

CP was proven right.

http://theatlantic.com...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 1:09:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
huh?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 9:48:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
reminds me of the climax of Great Gatsby.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 9:48:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

He's not trolling.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 11:55:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

Bro. You're being really mean to me.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2013 12:36:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 1:31:51 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 8/2/2013 1:09:59 PM, imabench wrote:
huh?

He's saying I'm hot and it makes people jealous.
Nolite Timere
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 10:56:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

Umad?
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 12:25:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 10:56:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

Umad?

UH CAN I GET A COOOUUUNTER TROLL?!
Nolite Timere
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2013 12:29:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 12:25:19 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2013 10:56:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

Umad?

UH CAN I GET A COOOUUUNTER TROLL?!

Hi.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 7:53:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/4/2013 12:29:37 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/4/2013 12:25:19 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2013 10:56:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

Umad?

UH CAN I GET A COOOUUUNTER TROLL?!

Hi.

He was referring to me
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Noctan
Posts: 420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2013 8:11:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/5/2013 7:53:19 AM, imabench wrote:
At 8/4/2013 12:29:37 PM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/4/2013 12:25:19 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2013 10:56:12 AM, Noctan wrote:
At 8/2/2013 9:45:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Damn straight I was right.

@MassiveDump, your pathetic attempts at trolling are only getting sadder and sadder...

Umad?

UH CAN I GET A COOOUUUNTER TROLL?!

Hi.

He was referring to me

Hi.
I can manage my anger if people can manage their stupidity.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2013 3:21:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 1:59:01 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
It's because people are mad with God
It's because God is mad with people. Your options are to repent or go to hell. Chose wisely.
Senpai has noticed you.