Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

quick question

000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 6:38:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If you say that being anti-Obama is the same as being anti-Stupid. Are you implying that Obama is stupid?

Yes or no?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 7:00:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Too many double negatives for my liking. I'll just say if you care that much about attaching your intelligence level to your support of a president, you probably are stupid ;-)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 7:03:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's definitely the implication.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
airmax1227
Posts: 13,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 7:36:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 6:38:45 PM, 000ike wrote:
If you say that being anti-Obama is the same as being anti-Stupid. Are you implying that Obama is stupid?

Yes or no?

Maybe.

I think it's mostly saying that support for Obama is stupid.
Debate.org Moderator
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 7:40:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 7:36:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/2/2013 6:38:45 PM, 000ike wrote:
If you say that being anti-Obama is the same as being anti-Stupid. Are you implying that Obama is stupid?

Yes or no?

Maybe.

I think it's mostly saying that support for Obama is stupid.

I support Hitler. He's anti-Obama.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 7:46:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 7:36:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/2/2013 6:38:45 PM, 000ike wrote:
If you say that being anti-Obama is the same as being anti-Stupid. Are you implying that Obama is stupid?

Yes or no?

Maybe.

I think it's mostly saying that support for Obama is stupid.

Actually this
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 8:03:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/2/2013 7:00:18 PM, TUF wrote:
Too many double negatives for my liking. I'll just say if you care that much about attaching your intelligence level to your support of a president, you probably are stupid ;-)

that's not what I was testing. I had a debate a long time ago w/ a resolution something along the lines of: "if anti-x = anti-y then x=y" and I lost it pretty badly, and everyone told me I was completely wrong. But I realize now that none of them knew what I meant by it. I was just looking through my old stuff, came across it, and wanted to see what the responses would be now.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault