Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Helloooooo DDO!

devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 5:16:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm baaaack. It's been a while, and I'm liking all the changes.
I've been busy with my army stuff and I FINALLY have some downtime, so I think I may start jumping back in.
Did I miss anything great?
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 6:23:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 5:16:07 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I'm baaaack. It's been a while, and I'm liking all the changes.
I've been busy with my army stuff and I FINALLY have some downtime, so I think I may start jumping back in.
Did I miss anything great?

Just a few updates, some bs, Izbo came back, other than that nothin' much.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 6:25:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 6:23:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/16/2013 5:16:07 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I'm baaaack. It's been a while, and I'm liking all the changes.
I've been busy with my army stuff and I FINALLY have some downtime, so I think I may start jumping back in.
Did I miss anything great?

Just a few updates, some bs, Izbo came back, other than that nothin' much.

Izbo is back? great... (sarcasm)
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 7:35:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Let's see:

1. Juggle updated the website's design - twice.
2. Juggle updated the Big Issues.
3. Juggle updated the choices for presidents and political party.
4. Official DDO tournaments.
5. Airmax1227, a little-known member before June 2013, has been elected thrice.

And new accounts:

socialpinko ---> Noumena
CAPLlock ---> Westernmarch ---> MilitaryAtheist ---> FrackJack ---> NightofTheLivingCats
Ron-Paul ---> Subutai
Microsuck ---> DoubtingDave
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
airmax1227
Posts: 13,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 8:23:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 7:01:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Wait- what account is izbo using? I didn't know he was back.

As far as I know this isn't the case... at least not any time recently.
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
airmax1227
Posts: 13,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 8:26:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 7:35:20 PM, Subutai wrote:
Let's see:

1. Juggle updated the website's design - twice.
2. Juggle updated the Big Issues.
3. Juggle updated the choices for presidents and political party.
4. Official DDO tournaments.
5. Airmax1227, a little-known member before June 2013, has been elected thrice.

I think a few members may have heard of me before June 2013. But I think that's a fair statement if you meant June 2012.

And new accounts:

socialpinko ---> Noumena
CAPLlock ---> Westernmarch ---> MilitaryAtheist ---> FrackJack ---> NightofTheLivingCats
Ron-Paul ---> Subutai
Microsuck ---> DoubtingDave
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:30:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 8:26:46 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/16/2013 7:35:20 PM, Subutai wrote:
Let's see:

1. Juggle updated the website's design - twice.
2. Juggle updated the Big Issues.
3. Juggle updated the choices for presidents and political party.
4. Official DDO tournaments.
5. Airmax1227, a little-known member before June 2013, has been elected thrice.

I think a few members may have heard of me before June 2013. But I think that's a fair statement if you meant June 2012.


Yeah, I meant 2012. Oops.
And new accounts:

socialpinko ---> Noumena
CAPLlock ---> Westernmarch ---> MilitaryAtheist ---> FrackJack ---> NightofTheLivingCats
Ron-Paul ---> Subutai
Microsuck ---> DoubtingDave
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
rajun
Posts: 346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2013 10:40:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/16/2013 5:16:07 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
I'm baaaack. It's been a while, and I'm liking all the changes.
I've been busy with my army stuff and I FINALLY have some downtime, so I think I may start jumping back in.
Did I miss anything great?

.............

nothing much/ welcome back though...by the way, it might be a fact that I actually do not know you..still welcome back and rock!
Only cool guys can see this....