Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

To those who manage to debate on DDO during..

GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:11:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To those who manage to debate on DDO during school days:

How do you guys manage to do such a thing? How do you manage to put away time for homework and studying and have time to make efficient arguments for DDO debates at the same time?
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 8:56:53 PM
I don't spend all of my time studying. I do have fewer debates running when I'm in school than during breaks, but I can always find time to make arguments.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
jzonda415
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2013 9:08:38 PM
I remember I did my debate with 16kadams while I was sick.

But normally, during school days, I stay up pretty late and only spend about an hour on arguments if I do a debate. Sometimes, I even do them at lunch or in Geometry.
orangemayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 3:15:04 AM
I'm at boarding school, so it isn't quite the same for me, but where I am there really isn't that very much else to do. I tend to write my arguments either in my free periods or between breakfast and first period, and think about them overnight the night before.
I'm back (ish).
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 8:09:58 AM
At 8/19/2013 8:11:49 PM, GOP wrote:

How do you guys manage to do such a thing? How do you manage to put away time for homework and studying and have time to make efficient arguments for DDO debates at the same time?

Asking how we put away time for homework and studying implies that we actually do manage to put away time for homework and studying, which is a false statement to make.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 2:19:36 PM
At 8/20/2013 8:09:58 AM, imabench wrote:

Asking how we put away time for homework and studying implies that we actually do manage to put away time for homework and studying, which is a false statement to make.

Yes, it does. There is a reason why I titled this thread "To those who manage to debate on DDO during school days.." So it's not a false statement.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 2:28:09 PM
At 8/20/2013 2:19:36 PM, GOP wrote:

Yes, it does. There is a reason why I titled this thread "To those who manage to debate on DDO during school days.." So it's not a false statement.

way to completely miss the joke idiot....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 2:28:49 PM
At 8/20/2013 2:28:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 8/20/2013 2:19:36 PM, GOP wrote:

way to completely miss the joke idiot....

Wait, that was a joke? Oh, I am sorry. XD
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 2:33:22 PM
I never studied in high school, so it wasn't that hard. I would just treat writing my DDO rounds as another homework assignment, so I would make space for it. Idk if I'll have time to debate nearly as often in college
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 2:43:19 PM
At 8/20/2013 2:33:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
I never studied in high school, so it wasn't that hard. I would just treat writing my DDO rounds as another homework assignment, so I would make space for it. Idk if I'll have time to debate nearly as often in college

oh trust me you will, college multiplies the amount of free time you have by a factor of 10 (depending on ones major)

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2013 4:38:24 PM
At 8/20/2013 2:33:22 PM, thett3 wrote: